[Interlude]L2J Archid - "bite My Shiny Metal Ass" Edition

im certain you have this: 2zSrpv8.png

If u dont at all, please download a proper IDE which is this: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-developers/keplerr

NEVER! And i mean NEVER!! Download Eclipse classic, thats for modders, not for a java developer. It misses all the tool sets, the only thing it has is java editing, and thats all

First off you wont need to change packs, archid works together with pes :P We'll brain storm ideas and sync, same gos with every pack, if they have an idea they can just suggest it and we can make it work. Thats whats open source, its not a battle between packs, collaboration is key here. I aim to change the mentality of l2j pack owners.

Finally.

im certain you have this: 2zSrpv8.png

If u dont at all, please download a proper IDE which is this: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-developers/keplerr

NEVER! And i mean NEVER!! Download Eclipse classic, thats for modders, not for a java developer. It misses all the tool sets, the only thing it has is java editing, and thats all

Woah, thats what i like at a person,its behaviour!

Im downloading the IDE you sent me(300kb/sec)ill edit this post for results :)

oh ok so i can't have an argument anymore....

Nobody said that you can't have an argument, but we all wish that you had better and valid ones.

Lol Coyote.

Not really sure you remember me, we had several fights in the past (Thelasthero)

Yeah, I do, and it's true that I was much less patient back then. If by now you have learned much more about L2J to deserve that pink name, then I'm glad to see you again :)

Anyway, to stay on topic, I have to admit that Setekh is not only one of the greatest people, but also developers I've ever seen. He has a lot of imagination and of course skill (There was a time when people were paying around ~100$ for a specific feature, I don't really remember what it was, but I remember that only a few guys had coded it and kept it only for their servers. That crazy guy - seth - invited me to his PC one day that he was bored, and he coded an even more advanced version in less than 30 minutes, while having lag due to TeamViewer).

In other words, if you help him by testing the stuff he writes and by giving him info and ideas, he is capable of creating a masterpiece and also teaching you sh*tloads of stuff.

Nobody said that you can't have an argument, but we all wish that you had better and valid ones.

Yeah, I do, and it's true that I was much less patient back then. If by now you have learned much more about L2J to deserve that pink name, then I'm glad to see you again :)

Anyway, to stay on topic, I have to admit that Setekh is not only one of the greatest people, but also developers I've ever seen. He has a lot of imagination and of course skill (There was a time when people were paying around ~100$ for a specific feature, I don't really remember what it was, but I remember that only a few guys had coded it and kept it only for their servers. That crazy guy - seth - invited me to his PC one day that he was bored, and he coded an even more advanced version in less than 30 minutes, while having lag due to TeamViewer).

In other words, if you help him by testing the stuff he writes and by giving him info and ideas, he is capable of creating a masterpiece and also teaching you sh*tloads of stuff.

I was on ur pc, if i remember correctly, also try to be more online in the morning.

I was on ur pc, if i remember correctly, also try to be more online in the morning.

Yeah, you're right, and I think it was that Bot thing, which you were turning into an actual player..

Well, basically you were bringing Artificial Inteligence to a new level :P And yeah, I'll try that!

Forum's registration..

Thank you GARO. Your registration has been submitted.

The community administrator has chosen to require validation for all email addresses. Within the next 10 minutes (usually instantly) you'll receive an email with instructions on the next step. Don't worry, it won't take long before you can post!

The email has been sent to XXX@gmail.com.

10 minutes passed, and I didn't received any email. Setekh, can you confirm my acount?

Forum's registration..

The community administrator has chosen to require validation for all email addresses. Within the next 10 minutes (usually instantly) you'll receive an email with instructions on the next step. Don't worry, it won't take long before you can post!

10 minutes passed, and I didn't received any email. Setekh, can you confirm my acount?

In my case (gmail as well) confirmation mail was sent into spam folder.

Forum's registration..

If you used hotmail,it wont come.Microsoft problems.

If you used gmail,check the spam folder.

EDIT:I just saw that you registered with gmail,sorry :D