NoItemName

I Dont Understand What Are u Talking About.. I Think You Want To Add Some Weapons

And U See Them NoItemName?

Give Me Ur Itemname  and The Lines That u want to Add and i will try fix it for u

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Im jet the weapons from mitsuki and im have the problem with noitemname.Im readd it 3 times,change the id and still the problem is here!What im do wrong?Can someone help? Thx

well first how to explain all ppl need do is make 1 group for armors and other for weapons what say with it well for example ID of weapons need do for example

all wuth correct way because when install for example some weapon have ID 10000 first and next you install new with ID 9600 well you see first is 9600 not 10000 so when you install a lot customs have this error the same with armors, accessories ,etc

I fixed the problem with the noitemname but now when i put the weapons on shop i see no wep icons.. just some black marks!what can i do?

PRINT : http://i25.tinypic.com/2dipq0x.jpg

well really i don't know you get this problem so many ppl have this problem too but i don't know why :S

Man....Listen, cus I will not repeat:

First of all:

- as the CriticalError told You, You need to write numer by the lower number

BUT !

You need to know, that we cant add ARMORS at the last line :] Why ? Cuz at the LAST LINES we have WEAPONS ! Armors are at the middle of the itemname-e.dat :] So, now open yout itemanem-e file and add your armor at the middle od the itemname-e.dat.

If you dont understand, look in here:

http://i31.tinypic.com/1z6binp.png

Now you understand ? So put your armor into itemname-e dat file ;)

Take care

lol im not me have problem i never have problems with noitemname .. you have your way me i do it for my way and don't have problems so why say i don't understand... check my pack preconfigured with a lot customs and see work fine without noitemname so done take care too ;)

ave20 if you are that smart :D tell me how can i do to see the weapons on shop :) ( http://i25.tinypic.com/2dipq0x.jpg )

@Critical maybe is the srv  rev or the utx file?

no ofc not i think is something wrong try make this 0 with correct ID you need put ID of weapon custom not original of L2 because when do a see multisell you look this with black color

no ofc not i think is something wrong try make this 0 with correct ID you need put ID of weapon custom not original of L2 because when do a see multisell you look this with black color

Is strange because when i tryed with original custom id from your pack didnt work ( NoItemName ) so i changed the id`s ... now i can see the weapons name but i cant see them on multisell...i will try add againt with original id and maybe this time i will have luck!

@same problem...with original id`s :( i realy donno what can i do :|

lol i`m not that noobie i know how to make a shop :)

1 Is not armour is weapon

2 Problem solved with noitemname

3 i fixed the no itemname on normal vesper but the shop is still strange : half from my weapons i can see them on shop but half no...after vesper bow critical slow no other weapon on shop is displayed just 1 black cubic ....

4 i cant understand how half of them are displayed and half no .... very strange