hellbound [L2Jr]L2Worldwar New Hope & Massacre

Luffy®

but u already failed once bcs of ddos right ?

well i have no idea why every1 trying open server x10-25, do u rly think we wait for server like that ? Som1 should rly try open a x50 server, look how's russian server going well with that rates.

have you ever played at russia x50 rate server?

the exp rates are same as x15 l2j server in EU, they only saying big exp and they have setuped other, but the rates are not so big how they say.

but u already failed once bcs of ddos right ?

well i have no idea why every1 trying open server x10-25, do u rly think we wait for server like that ? Som1 should rly try open a x50 server, look how's russian server going well with that rates.

i did't failed because of ddos i was attacked yes but only 1 time at the opening date and i handle it.

anyway the reason server failed was because of the server machine i will not go in details why but now i use it only for test

and i rent new one for the new server. about the rates x12 is great rate also that is not another sever who is x12 + 100% vitality

no x12 w/o vitality also we have special party xp bonus system also nevit bles work and i started Gift of Vitality event reuse 6h so you do the math :)

i hope soon everything will be ready as i planed you will be able to test it and see for yourself.

make server simple , ppl want to play l2 not star wars ... too many custom things will ruin it

maybe i will try it too

there are no custom items in the server ...

about the opening there is no official date yet we still work on the server.

now is open beta just to check out for now how the server look more info you can find in our forum

www.l2worldwar.net/forum

blue mob spoil?

yes you can spoil blue mobs :) few days before announce of the open date i will post detailed info about server rate and everything that is changed all other things will be leaved retail so you will be able to read the info and state your point