MaxCheaters H5 Server Rates  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Vote MaxCheaters H5 Server Rates

• x5
    • x10
    • x15
    • x20
    • x50

now take all this developers including kara throw em in the trash bin, empty trash bin, select indian freelancer put him to work with 5 dolars per week, success, $$$$$$$.

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2021 at 3:17 PM, Hypest said:

@BruT is for me one of the best here also @Kara i cant find another 3 from them, 1 more i know is @HyperBlown but just thoose. Tryskel is refactor/rename dev indeed ( no hard feelings i am not a developer) last good developer for me is @Deazer and for me Deazer is rank1 

ontopic: x1 . nothing pure vanilla , if u can on PTS too will be perfect, 1 box only

You are just disrespectful to the only person who managed to keep an open source L2J Interlude project so clean and active for so long. Indeed, you see refactoring / renaming only because you are not a developer, as you mentioned, and for the same reason you should shut the fuck up.

Tryskell is the reason why some of the so-called developers were able to earn an income from L2J - perhaps some of them have no other source of income. Most of Interlude projects use aCis files. You could say that aCis has helped more people than you think. By calling them "people" I mean everyone - server owners and everyone else involved; and ordinary developers.

Edited by Trance

3 hours ago, Trance said:

You are just disrespectful to the only person who managed to keep an open source L2J Interlude project so clean and active for so long. Indeed, you see refactoring / renaming only because you are not a developer, as you mentioned, and for the same reason you should shut the fuck up.

Tryskell is the reason why some of the so-called developers were able to earn an income from L2J - perhaps some of them have no other source of income. Most of Interlude projects use aCis files. You could say that aCis has helped more people than you think. By calling them "people" I mean everyone - server owners and everyone else involved; and ordinary developers.

Democracy is everywhere my opinion is mine. If you dont have that in your country is not my problem

9 minutes ago, Hypest said:

Democracy is everywhere my opinion is mine. If you dont have that in your country is not my problem

Do you share your opinion, whether or not you know what you're talking about?

Edited by Trance

53 minutes ago, Trance said:

Do you share your opinion, whether or not you know what you're talking about?

i just dont like tryskell work/style the same u do not like several people that i mentioned, im not here for e wars or hates lets just move on

The server will be made professionally, without bugs and errors.
Of course, there will be a beta server and players will be able to see for themselves. The project is to be of the long term server type.

• Upvote 3

Perfect h5? x5? OFC Server Without MANA POTIONS, FULL BUFF FROM ALT+B,  Buffs 20 min, dance/songs 2-4min(after enchant). LEts bring back to live classes like EE/SE/PP, whole SUPPORT! :D Server like this is perfect!

2 hours ago, Riso12 said:

Perfect h5? x5? OFC Server Without MANA POTIONS, FULL BUFF FROM ALT+B,  Buffs 20 min, dance/songs 2-4min(after enchant). LEts bring back to live classes like EE/SE/PP, whole SUPPORT! :D Server like this is perfect!

well i gonna agree such servers are missing now days but as far i saw @ViX is really cool Developer he makes amazing work i believe on him that he will provide us a perfect h5 server :angel:

• Thanks 1

I can't keep up with what you write on discord, so I'll tell you here.
I perfectly understand ViX's behavior.
From what I understood, a handful of players wanted to set the server for their classes and for themselves. The administrator declined several such corrections.
Some kids who have fat fingers and can't play and don't know the chronicle are trying to force their point.
Spoiled brats nothing more.

• Upvote 1