How to enchant easier and undetectable!

TNL

So , this will NOT change your success rate of enchant , but , it's helpfull especially on the safe+20+++ servers.

First of all , you will need l2 phx , wich you can get here : http://rapidshare.de/files/40923360/l2phx-dist.rar.html

Now , enter the l2phx.exe file , and after , u'r l2 client .

On phx , click on packet sniffer , uncheck "from server" and check "auto scroll" , log in , etc . And as soon as you are in-game , buy any weapon you want to enchant , give it a + and go on phx . You will have an "Enchant item" packet . Click on it , copy it's hex from the window that's in the right of phx , click on Send Packets , paste the enchant item hex , click on "Send every" and change the value of the mseconds to 190.

Now , all you have to do is right-click on the enchant scroll and the weapon is enchanted automatically , allowing you to get 4-5 enchants per second .

Another mini-exploit is the auto-clicker ( http://rapidshare.de/files/40923406/C-l-i-c-K.exe.html )

When you enter c-l-i-c-k.exe , a window will show up . All you have to do is setting the following things: "Mouse:left" , "click:double" , "smart click" , and set the interval you want to click (the best is 4 1/100s). After this just push f4 , and drag "Record" where ever you want the clicker to click . The good thing is that u can get as many records you want , but for enchant 3 would be enaugh . 1 on the scrool , 1 on the weapon , 1 on "Ok" :P

Enjoy and sorry for my bad english :)

EDIT:

For GOD sake .. Could you please stop posting unless you have something IMPORTANT to reply ? Like a server where this is still working , how to make this better , etc ?

Till now :

1-YEAH OH MY GOD ! IT IS ILEGAL , But i ment legal - The gm can't know you are doing this !

2-I know , l2 phx is already old , so this is not working anymore on a bounch of servers , but when I posted this , no server had phx protection .

3-"THIS IS NOT WORKING OMG YOU NOOB" - Really ? Read *2 ^

Thanks ! ...

is auto ban phx detected!!!

well with phx you can make the enchant cheat with enchant script, but as you said phx is now detected from most of the servers and you got 99,99999% possibilities to get banned

oops ?:)

anyway the clicker is almost undetectable and if you got a nice connection (and the server u'r playing on has one 2) u can enchant even faster than with phx :)

it's working but l2phx is detected immediatly and after you've got a nice ban XD

Yeap

+ if you want to enchant easier there are auto clickers G_G

Kinda usless :P

Don't take risk for something that can be done the analog way. Just use a macro app. I like macrogamer. Easy and it even has pixel detection feature. http://www.itoady.com/ Don't download from anywhere else. This is the official site.

good guide just 1 thing... this is not legal...

if u think it is its NOT! l2phx is a packet sniffer/sender/whatever and is considered as hack that you can do safe enchant through script through wh bla bla bla...

2nd is on most servers l2phx isnt working anymore... and an easier guide would be to get a bot and a script for enchant.... thats all