[Question]Website Steps

Hello,i want make 3 questions

1. In order to create a website from 0 you must design it from photoshop then code it with dreamweaver ? 

2. What is the pixels for a website ? (in order to design it with photoshop)

3.How i can make .com/gr .com/ru? i mean i see sometimes website find your location and translate website to your language how i can make .com/ru for example?(i know i have to write again the website on ru but i dont know how to create .com/ru -its subdomains?)

Thank guys :)

1. yes

2. i use 1575 x 1661

3. in order to get .com/ru/etc you need to register a domain name, search for it on google or you can get one from your host company with a hosting plan

1. yes

2. Full hd ofcouse, 1920width for the background. and 980width on the web content. until you learn more about responsive websites.

3. you can find the user's country with PHP and redirect him to the correct folder.

Edited by Snoopi

1. yes

2. Full hd ofcouse, 1920width for the background. and 980width on the web content. until you learn more about responsive websites.

3. you can find the user's country with PHP and redirect him to the correct folder.

1920x1080 ? 

1920x1080 ? 

the height can be infinity. the width should be 1920+. imagine if someone has a 1920x1080 resolution and opens your website. and your background is 1500px he gonna see white or black spaces in left right sides. but if you make a background on 1920 he gonna see a full image. 

About the content part it should be 980- width . the minimum a user can have so everyone even with a 10" screen could see your full content. thats until you learn about websites and you discover the responsive part. its too early for you to get on this point take your time

Edited by Snoopi

the height can be infinity. the width should be 1920+. imagine if someone has a 1920x1080 resolution and opens your website. and your background is 1500px he gonna see white or black spaces in left right sides. but if you make a background on 1920 he gonna see a full image. 

So what is the best pixles to put on photoshop? 1920xWhat? :D

So what is the best pixles to put on photoshop? 1920xWhat? :D

Depends on how much stuff you want to add on your website. i usually start with 1920x1600 but thats only for the start so i can have an image. later depends on project i make it bigger or smaller.

for intros 1920x1080 is the best. but avoid adding stuff in the very bottom of the image. becouse not everyone has 1920x1080

Edited by Snoopi

• 1 year later...