Auto-Attribute Script (Freya, High Five)

This script is an encrypted version, with an external configuration file.

The script is able to level up the attributes on all your items, that can recieve attribute values,

with one setup only. ( Except if the server is custom, and you can attribute shirts, belts, etc, but you can do those too with another setup )

The element types have been reversed already on armors, so when you define what elements you want to add for your armors,

it means, that it will level up, the p.def, not the defensive element. ( Example: "Wind Fire Dark" this means, the script will level your item up with: Earth, Water, and Holy attribute stones, and crystals )

The price of this script is 5€, but of course, you can ask me to write any type of script for you.

Here is an example of the configuration file, where you can clearly see how it has to be set up.

//--------------------------------!!!-WARNING-!!!------------------------------//
/////////////////////////////////READ BEFORE USING///////////////////////////////
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------//
// You have to write the EXACT same name, of the item(s) and elements you want //
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------//

//------------//---------------//--------------//-------------//-------------//
// The full, or a part of the armor or weapon's name.
// Only enter the element names itself, not the stone names. ( Example: Wind )

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ArmorToAttri1 "Tunic"
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Armor1Attri "Wind Fire Dark"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ArmorToAttri2 "Circlet"
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Armor2Attri "Wind Fire Dark"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ArmorToAttri3 "Stockings"
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Armor3Attri "Wind Fire Dark"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ArmorToAttri4 "Shoes"
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Armor4Attri "Wind Fire Dark"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING ArmorToAttri5 "Gloves"
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Armor5Attri "Earth Water Holy"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING WeaponToAttri "Archangel"
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING WeaponAttri "Wind"

//----------//-----------//-----------//----------//
// On what attribute power should the script stop?

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT MaxAttriWeapon 300
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT MaxAttriArmor 120

//----------//----------//----------//-----------//-----------//------------//-----------//------------//-----------//-----------//------------//-------------//
// The delay between putting in items in boxes. ( Lower value = faster, but unsafer, I suggest, not to change these values unless you know what you're doing )

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT SleepTime1 2450
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT SleepTime2 2850

//--------//---------//---------//----------//----------//----------//-----------//-----------//-----------//-----------//-----------//-----------//-----------//-----------//
// The delay between the next enchant. ( Even most packet flood protected servers allows you to instantly add attribute to the next item, if got kicked once, set this value to 4200 )

DEFINE_GLOBAL INT NextAttriDelay 500

Tested on several servers, it seems there isn't any flood protection in L2J against attribute packet flooding, so, you can basically set the delay values to 100 ms or so, and do the attributing super fast.

Tested on several servers, it seems there isn't any flood protection in L2J against attribute packet flooding, so, you can basically set the delay values to 100 ms or so, and do the attributing super fast.

You should find a solution delaying the operation of attribute, on your script! Goodnight (If it's night on your country ^^)!

You should find a solution delaying the operation of attribute, on your script! Goodnight (If it's night on your country ^^)!

I don't really get what do you mean by that. My script is completely working, I was just implying, that you can basically attribute your full armorset, and weapon, under 2-3 minutes, because L2J servers doesn't have flood protection against it. My script is attributing as fast as the server allows you, + you should set the delay when attributing fast to at least like this:

Delay = PING + 20.