Book Cover

Coyote™

I am looking for a logo/render or a whole image of something related to physics, in order to use it as a book cover.

For example, a sound wave of a collision between two items.

Not this specific book, I'm looking for a new design for a new book concerning Greece's High School Physics D:

[GR] Ένας φίλος έχει αναλάβει σαν project μια εργασία η οποία αφορά το επίπεδο της Φυσικής που μαθαίνουν τα παιδιά του Λυκείου στην Ελλάδα, σε σύγκριση με το επίπεδο της Φυσικής που μαθαίνουν τα παιδιά στο αντίστοιχο Λύκειο άλλων χωρών. Θέλει στην ουσία να δείξει πως παρά τα χάλια της χώρας, η μόρφωση και το υλικό των σχολικών βιβλίων είναι πολύ ανώτερο, συγκριτικά με πολλές άλλες χώρες. Και μου ζήτησε ένα "πρωτότυπο" εξώφυλλο για την εργασία του αυτή, οπότε είπα ''πού θα πάω; εκεί που ξέρω πολλά άτομα που ασχολούνται με gfx" =P

[γρ]

Ψάξε για το e-book: The Physics Book: From the Big Bang to Quantum Resurrection, έχει υπεραρκετές εικόνες για sampling.

τους τα λες επιστημονικά και δεν ξέρουν ούτε τα μισά αγγλικά, το απλό είναι ένα title, request logo και text μέσα: high res, physics related και size

:D

[γρ]

Ψάξε για το e-book: The Physics Book: From the Big Bang to Quantum Resurrection, έχει υπεραρκετές εικόνες για sampling.

τους τα λες επιστημονικά και δεν ξέρουν ούτε τα μισά αγγλικά, το απλό είναι ένα title, request logo και text μέσα: high res, physics related και size

:D

[GR] Όντως, εδώ που τα λέμε παραήταν πολύπλοκο, κι εγώ που τα 'γραψα δεν έβγαζα νόημα από ένα σημείο και μετά ;P

Και κατέβασα αυτό το e-book, και μου 'δωσες γενική ιδέα (να κατεβάζω βιβλία/βοηθήματα Φυσικής και να βρίσκω έτοιμα σχήματα/εικόνες, ή να πάρω καμιά ιδέα, that's why I love you!

[EN] Topic simplified, I think that you can understand what I'm looking for more easily ;p

[GR] Όντως, εδώ που τα λέμε παραήταν πολύπλοκο, κι εγώ που τα 'γραψα δεν έβγαζα νόημα από ένα σημείο και μετά ;P

Και κατέβασα αυτό το e-book, και μου 'δωσες γενική ιδέα (να κατεβάζω βιβλία/βοηθήματα Φυσικής και να βρίσκω έτοιμα σχήματα/εικόνες, ή να πάρω καμιά ιδέα, that's why I love you!

[EN] Topic simplified, I think that you can understand what I'm looking for more easily ;p

Could i have a little more information heh

Could i have a little more information heh

Sure!

I want somebody to design a book cover for me.

The topic is physics. But not physics in General (for example, I'm not looking for an image with the face of Einstein).

I am looking for an image to combine some of the stuff that is taught in Greece's High School.

If you are not familiar with it, my friend mentioned the following: Everything related to Kinematics, Forces being applied to/from objects, Newton's Laws, Acceleration/Momentum (Angular or Linear)/Torque, Collisions, Oscillations, Sound Waves, etc. (There are chapters with electricity and magnetism as well, but he doesn't prefer them as a cover photo).

An example of such image would be an item in motion, colliding with another item in motion, while in the background the forces that are being applied to/from every object are analyzed. Another example would be something like a soundwave, while in the background you can see the description of the specific wave, or its equation. I have not studied physics at all, so I am not the best person to provide you with more info about it, but I really hope that you can create something unique =]

For more information, feel free to PM me or post here/at skype.

Can u give me the text u want on it also?

Oh, no text at all, just the image.

If you mean that you need equations or such stuff, then tell me for which specific thing and I'll google it :]