[Report] Scammers

Zake

23 hours ago, Hatake1 said:

SCUMMER Name : @AvatarOfWoe

I pay for aq.. 45 euros and didnt recive it.. 

Screenshot_20191017_184923.jpg

Banned.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:49 PM, berkeakyoll said:

There are photos where you can see the price i won't talk more  you know , I threw it so no one would fall for me ...

Let it be a point, but are you stupid? It's my price for my work. 
I would adapt them from the chronicles above for you. Hence the price of the work. We had no deal ... you are very stupid ( sorry but really ). Full screenshot::
Screenasdasdshot_6.png.6e9c06761446f1832

I also wrote to you that if you are not comfortable with something, you can steal it from other projects yourself, and not buy an adaptation for yourself from hight chronicles. I just feel ashamed for your stupidity, thanks, everyone laughed.

Edited by NevesOma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

@Maxtor did you just unban a guy who stole 400 euros in total?

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

i was unbanned by maxtor it didnt expire

Edited by Nightw0lf

Just now, Celestine said:

@Nightw0lf Maxtor unbanned him gave him a chance @GLO can confirm about BruT aswell.

he just stole kara's code :laughing::laughing: (check spam section)

9 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

he just stole kara's code :laughing::laughing: (check spam section)

thats a photo from another pc xD second he is selling someone's code without real author's  permission, third even if that is kara's code which isnt if my customer decide to share it with me he will cuz he bought it

https://ibb.co/kHkDDkR

Edited by BruT

10 minutes ago, BruT said:

thats a photo from another pc xD second he is selling someone's code without real author's  permission, third even if that is kara's code which isnt if my customer decide to share it with me he will  cuz he bought it

https://ibb.co/kHkDDkR

@Celestine if i tell 5 clients of mine right now to download Rizel's phoenix engine and compare to my engine and say its completely different engine will he get punish for false information on my topic? Give me the -ok and i'll pm 5 clients right now. This kid claim that because the other engine is using a switch cases core for runnin the event case this is HIS OWN JAVA CODE and nobody else can use the same method.

I wait for the ok if he is about to get punish ill tell them to write here.

PS. Afcourse my engine is 100% similar to the other engine's even the files:

QTaZ7mt.png

So warning to the new Java Developers. If any of you create a java file with name DisconnectInfo.java thats my idea you can't take it. BANNED

OH and something else i forgot Mr. @GLO who i helped i believe a lot (as he can confirm too) report me for false scam 2 years ago and yet i didn't get unban. But brutus because 2 years later return 400e he get unban and he is allowed:

1. To trashtalk around

2. Post to my topic any info he has in his head.

GOOD :) 

Edited by Kara`