[Report] Scammers

Zake

23 minutes ago, Designatix said:

First you even said that vote system was perfectly working before the hwid. Meaning his vote system is just fine.

The fact that your project is fcked up and the hwidh method is not implemented or not working properly is not Kara's problem it's yours. If you paid him for this work making the hwid working properly and he didn't make then yes you could say he did not complete the work but now you're wrong.

And the fact that he will give you money is even more wrong. You got what you paid, pay more for the hwid or simply find a solution on your own, it's not Kara's problem neither his vote system problem.

No i didnt say that because it never worked, it had bugs on every test i made on my server.

Kara knew my pack and he could refuse to code the vote but he didnt, he prefered to scam me with fake promises.

Hwid is working (with smartguard) which i have and he still couldnt do it.

Adding to that he said he could do it with 3 ways. smartguard + hwid + ip. All false.

If the pack is fcked just dont take the job and my money. I would be perfectly fine for that, i didnt pressure him at all (see the chat)

At the end of the day i payed for something i didnt receive. If you wanna blame smartguard go ahead. I just want the money i payed and didnt get what we agreed.

My last skype msg to you clearly said "30 euros" and your next msg says yo uwill refund on 3-4 days.

If you couldnt code it you should have not accepted my money.

6 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

No i didnt say that because it never worked, it had bugs on every test i made on my server.

Kara knew my pack and he could refuse to code the vote but he didnt, he prefered to scam me with fake promises.

Hwid is working (with smartguard) which i have and he still couldnt do it.

Adding to that he said he could do it with 3 ways. smartguard + hwid + ip. All false.

If the pack is fcked just dont take the job and my money. I would be perfectly fine for that, i didnt pressure him at all (see the chat)

At the end of the day i payed for something i didnt receive. If you wanna blame smartguard go ahead. I just want the money i payed and didnt get what we agreed.

My last skype msg to you clearly said "30 euros" and your next msg says yo uwill refund on 3-4 days.

If you couldnt code it you should have not accepted my money.

Oh jesus. My vote engine is working perfectly sweets can confirm that cause he saw the code and other 3-4 that bough it. This restriction we added was custom and for some reason it return SMART-GUARD. also how u have smart-guard when u have shared pack? + i said 200 times ill refund u 20 euro no 30. 

And again kid, this is a scam section no delay section, the fact that we delay is not reason to post a scam topic. I got tired of you along with others 3 people who tell me to ignore you but i don't. U should report me if i said in skype no i wont help you bye or no respond.

Edited by Kara`

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Oh jesus. My vote engine is working perfectly sweets can confirm that cause he saw the code and other 3-4 that bough it. This restriction we added was custom and for some reason it return SMART-GUARD. also how u have smart-guard when u have shared pack? + i said 200 times ill refund u 20 euro no 30. 

I only know it didnt work for me and i want the 30 euros back. It may worked for your other clients but thats none of my business.

If i have to upload proofs about my smartguard license i can do it, just ask for it.

ps. You keep referring to vote ONLY when there are more codes you didnt complete.

Edited by kavvadi

Just now, kavvadi said:

I only know it didnt work for me and i want the 30 euros back. It may worked for your other clients but thats none of my business.

If i have to upload proofs about my smartguard license i can do it, just ask for it.

Ok then why getHwid() prints SMART-GUARD?

How could he know if your hwid code works or not. So by default answer is yes I can. Things turn out sg is a crap with hard-coded stuff into jar and not providing methods for outside use.

Still not his fault. Plus, sg is connecting on startup, checking licence or whatsoever. So if you are their legit customer, talk to them to provide you hwid code or how to access it. If not, not rly Kara's fault. 

Check their forums, I saw ppl creating topics and asking for code. Mby you find it. Problem solved.

1 minute ago, SweeTs said:

How could he know if your hwid code works or not. So by default answer is yes I can. Things turn out sg is a crap with hard-coded stuff into jar and not providing methods for outside use.

Still not his fault. Plus, sg is connecting on startup, checking licence or whatsoever. So if you are their legit customer, talk to them to provide you hwid code or how to access it. If not, not rly Kara's fault. 

He could test the pack i told him i own (i told him where i got it from and it was free for test) so you are wrong. its totally his fault.I  didnt hide anything from hide. I got what i got promised from smartguard but i didnt get what i promised from kara. You can blame them as much as you want.

I didnt demand him to do thing he couldnt do but i want the money back fro mthe codes i didnt get.

What he can possibly test, get real. Shared pack has fully working smart guard? No as it don't have licence. So he could not test a thing.

Get hwid code from their forums, ask them how to access its stupid jar to retrieve hwid. Problem solved. 

Just now, SweeTs said:

What he can possibly test, get real. Shared pack has fully working smart guard? No as it don't have licence. So he could not test a thing.

Get hwid code from their forums, ask them how to access its stupid jar to retrieve hwid. Problem solved. 

He could test the Hwid method and the Ip method but he didnt.

Me contacted others to complete the code i payed to kara was never a part of the deal.

So i just want backthe money i payed and didnt receive working codes for.

So, if you will get your money back, fix the issue with smart guard. you have the fully working code for free . smart guy. Someone spent his hours for the thing you need, he must get paid. There was a problem with the smart guard? why the dev should care of it? open a ticket to them . Its like you open a case in l2jserver about the smartguard problem wtf? get real lol

3 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

He could test the Hwid method and the Ip method but he didnt

God.. It's like talking to the wall.

He could NOT test it, read with understanding.

Once again, you bought sg, they have hwid method, ask them for the method, how to retrieve it from their jar. Period.

@Kara` I wouldn't return anything. 

8 minutes ago, melron said:

So, if you will get your money back, fix the issue with smart guard. you have the fully working code for free . smart guy. Someone spent his hours for the thing you need, he must get paid. There was a problem with the smart guard? why the dev should care of it? open a ticket to them . Its like you open a case in l2jserver about the smartguard problem wtf? get real lol

No you are wrong. Smartguard has no problem and actually as it seems smartguard is the only hwid that works on the fandc-mythras-ava pack. I cant use the code because my project is "dead" and also it was part of the agreement that i will not resell it etc. Adding to that i offered him to take everything vote-code-related back. I DONT WANT IT.

If theres indeed a problem with smartguard he could tell me or contact them but he never did. He just took my money.

@SweeTs

No i will not ask others to help me on something i payed kara to do.

You do not seem to understand at all, he could test the ip / hwid method before he get my money and tell me it cant be done or whatever.

Edited by kavvadi

2 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

No you are wrong. Smartguard has no problem and actually as it seems smartguard is the only hwid that works on the fandc-mythras-ava pack. I cant use the code because my project is "dead" and also it was part of the agreement that i will not resell it etc. Adding to that i offered him to take everything vote-code-related back. I DONT WANT IT.

If theres indeed a problem with smartguard he could tell me or contact them but he never did. He just took my money.

thats his job lol. do you think by telling to someone do X,Y,Z things and then "you know something? i dont want them. remove them and give me back my money" . Really? what about his time? what about everything he did for you? 

You want him to contact with the smart guard for you? what? for what? its your responsibility if something is broken dude...

He got a request from you, he did that and get paid. now if your pack missing things or an extra thing is missing another thing its not his business. no he wont check everything else than his code debug because he made a deal for that and nothing else. if the price was increased for that purpose then yeah he could do that. 

Just now, melron said:

thats his job lol. do you think by telling to someone do X,Y,Z things and then "you know something? i dont want them. remove them and give me back my money" . Really? what about his time? what about everything he did for you? 

You want him to contact with the smart guard for you? what? for what? its your responsibility if something is broken dude...

He got a request from you, he did that and get paid. now if your pack missing things or an extra thing is missing another thing its not his business. no he wont check everything else than his code debug because he made a deal for that and nothing else. if the price was increased for that purpose then yeah he could do that. 

You are wrong in every sentence, let me explain you how.

He worked x hours and didnt deliver what he promised and thats 100% his problem. I was there all those hours + extra hours for testing on the server and I could ask money for those hours but im not doing that.

His job is to deliver a working code. Ididnt ask him to contact anyone.

He got a request from me, he got paid for me and then he didnt deliver. Thats the correct order and thats why im asking my 30 euros back. Keep in mind extra3+ codes missing.

If my pack is missing something just tell me and dont get my money.

He made a deal for a fully working vote system and it was a lie

1 minute ago, kavvadi said:

You are wrong in every sentence, let me explain you how.

He worked x hours and didnt deliver what he promised and thats 100% his problem. I was there all those hours + extra hours for testing on the server and I could ask money for those hours but im not doing that.

He got a request from me, he got paid for me and then he didnt deliver. Thats the correct order and thats why im asking my 30 euros back. Keep in mind extra3+ codes missing.

If my pack is missing something just tell me and dont get my money.

He made a deal for a fully working vote system and it was a lie

look, i dont know if a code is missing or anything like that. im talking about the sg case.

He got a request from you to do something that contains the hwid from smart guard right?

He made the code that includes this thing. He finished , he got the money.

Its your responsibility to check your pack if everything is missing not his

It is. smart guard metho is wrong and its 50% smart guard's problem and 50% yours. You could check that by your own

I was there all those hours + extra hours for testing on the server and I could ask money for those hours but im not doing that.

I wont even answer to that idiot quote

He worked x hours and didnt deliver what he promised and thats 100% his problem.

So if you request from me lets say an event with raid bosses, working on it for 2 days and after that me + you realize that your pack is missing the spawn manager is my fault?

1 minute ago, melron said:

look, i dont know if a code is missing or anything like that. im talking about the sg case.

He got a request from you to do something that contains the hwid from smart guard right?

He made the code that includes this thing. He finished , he got the money.

Its your responsibility to check your pack if everything is missing not his

It is. smart guard metho is wrong and its 50% smart guard's problem and 50% yours. You could check that by your own

I wont even answer to that idiot quote

So if you request from me lets say an event with raid bosses, working on it for 2 days and after that me + you realize that your pack is missing the spawn manager is my fault?

- No he got a request for a working vote system and he said there are 3 ways to do it, not only smartguard.

- He got the money first because he promised it would work for my server, then he did the coding which is not working corectly.

- My pack is not missing hwid system and no its not up to me to check. He saw it and he said it would be ok.

- I still dont think smartguard has a bug, it seems to work fine but he didnt make it. What he meant is that the pack doesnt have hwid system but instead it has hwid system only if u own smartguard which i do.

I hope i cleared the situation a bit.