[Report] Scammers

Zake

3 hours ago, Lineage 2 Eola said:

L2Crest Administrator, multiple tries to scam me on my sell topic of selling the Eola files

He has been trying to scam me for the past 4 days, but he couldn't, he told me today he send the money into my bank account and that the money will come into my account in 1-2 days, and he demands the files.

I did tell him he will not get any file before the money comes into my account so I can see them.

He kept putting fake excuses and calling me a ''scammer''

I did make this topic here because I don't like people to waste my time. 

max cheater account: Crest - L2OFF

Facebook:

image.png.d3cf6860a2920a5499884241c3310f06.png

If he send you the payment from another bank you have to wait 3 to 4 days to get the money (at least this is how many time it usualy takes for me). If you dont receive the money at all let me know.

7 hours ago, Designatix said:

If he send you the payment from another bank you have to wait 3 to 4 days to get the money (at least this is how many time it usualy takes for me). If you dont receive the money at all let me know.

He said he paid extra 10 euro to make a ''direct'' transfer, but that's a lie, the dude it's an obvious scammer, Celestin also because it's a personal friend of mine, he was in the chat and read all the crap the guy was telling.

However I did write here so other people do not get scammed by him, I'll let u know if I get to have an update.

7 minutes ago, Lineage 2 Eola said:

He said he paid extra 10 euro to make a ''direct'' transfer, but that's a lie, the dude it's an obvious scammer, Celestin also because it's a personal friend of mine, he was in the chat and read all the crap the guy was telling.

However I did write here so other people do not get scammed by him, I'll let u know if I get to have an update.

Yeah i know how this goes, it takes maximum up to 24h if you pay 10 euro to make an "urgent" payment. Anyways thanks for letting us know, let me know if you got any update.

21 hours ago, Designatix said:

Yeah i know how this goes, it takes maximum up to 24h if you pay 10 euro to make an "urgent" payment. Anyways thanks for letting us know, let me know if you got any update.

Shit rules, I pay like +1€ for instant bank transfer.. :D

Obviously he try to get files for free. Yet even if that was true, he could send the payment confirmation. Plus, he would simply wait those few days. Anyway, that's obviously a lie :>

5 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Shit rules, I pay like +1€ for instant bank transfer.. :D

Obviously he try to get files for free. Yet even if that was true, he could send the payment confirmation. Plus, he would simply wait those few days. Anyway, that's obviously a lie :>

Yeah, and you pay 10euro fee to pay faster it's called urgent payment and you need about 24 hours to get them, imagine if it was indeed urgent. Anyways yeah looks like he's trying to get the files for free, however isn't counted as scam, is there any action we should do or?!.

Yeah, there should be some "award" for wannabe scammers, so people would keep it in mind that they are shady.

6 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, there should be some "award" for wannabe scammers, so people would keep it in mind that they are shady.

I guess Maxtor could search for a plugin like a note for a member to be shown in every post he makes showing a warning about pottentional warnings.

Yeah, I did wrote the dude on Friday, '' Nice transfer, and the nice attempt of scam'', because with his words money should have come on Friday, no money came and he blocked me on facebook XD.

However, that's a warning from my side, and let you know in this community to don't waste your time with him or get scammed.

11 hours ago, Lineage 2 Eola said:

Yeah, I did wrote the dude on Friday, '' Nice transfer, and the nice attempt of scam'', because with his words money should have come on Friday, no money came and he blocked me on facebook XD.

However, that's a warning from my side, and let you know in this community to don't waste your time with him or get scammed.

Yeah, thanks it's good to know. And i'm glad you're smart enough to protect yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

one friend just saw me the post....hahahaha i wanna cry for this boy from eola...he sell free acis files for moneys and i have vangath file since 2013!!!hahahaha who say to you this guy is the administrator of my server??i am the administrator of the server and i work with many advertisers around...also why i must pay shit acis files when i have official files for low - mid - pvp servers???hahahahahahahaha i will never spent my time for java files fake kid .

35 minutes ago, Crest - L2OFF said:

one friend just saw me the post....hahahaha i wanna cry for this boy from eola...he sell free acis files for moneys and i have vangath file since 2013!!!hahahaha who say to you this guy is the administrator of my server??i am the administrator of the server and i work with many advertisers around...also why i must pay shit acis files when i have official files for low - mid - pvp servers???hahahahahahahaha i will never spent my time for java files fake kid .

get urself straight. i won't be that friendly next time!

@Maxtor this guys like @Designatix kill your site day by day my old friend maxtor!!!im not free to talk or wtf??they blame me for something i didnt do and i must close my mouth....??and this guy @Designatix try to help his friends?wtf this forum @Maxtor will die very soon if you dont throw out guys like this!!

1 hour ago, Crest - L2OFF said:

@Maxtor this guys like @Designatix kill your site day by day my old friend maxtor!!!im not free to talk or wtf??they blame me for something i didnt do and i must close my mouth....??and this guy @Designatix try to help his friends?wtf this forum @Maxtor will die very soon if you dont throw out guys like this!!

You're allowed to speak obviously. What i said was about your attitude.

Since lately people started crying about we do nothing against flamers, spammers, etc congrats.

From now on you're the first got punished with 1 week chat ban and started now i won't be friendly anymore to anyone.

Got bored of you drama queens.

He convinced me saying that his account was really old bla bla... @Lcoste

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/90030-lcoste/

bought a L2 account, got false credentials for the account, after that, no answers anymore.

Edited by iromaw

28 minutes ago, iromaw said:

He convinced me saying that his account was really old bla bla... @Lcoste

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/90030-lcoste/

bought a L2 account, got false credentials for the account, after that, no answers anymore.

You bough from a stranger just because his acc is very old. Ok.