[Report] Scammers

Zake

Since there are many people complaining about scams you can post here in order to report such actions.

Your post's form should be this one:
Scammer's profile
Proofs (Images, conversations, quotes or whatever you think that proves a fraud action)

Note: Since the ban list is wiped, you can report ex-banned scammers too!

Edited by Zake

His profile: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=151589

I created a website for him so he can start selling his products(Facebook likes,Youtube views) And he said because he is 13 y/o he can't give me the money right away. I told him okay no problem i can give you 15 days to send me the money via PayPal. And he agreed. Today he sent me a skype message and he told me this: Take your site I don't want it anymore and things like this. And in the end he didn't pay me at all. Tho i'm not mad or something just wanted to warn the maxcheaters community about him since he is 13 y.o.

Thanks for reading,

N1nj4Styl3

His profile: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=151589

I created a website for him so he can start selling his products(Facebook likes,Youtube views) And he said because he is 13 y/o he can't give me the money right away. I told him okay no problem i can give you 15 days to send me the money via PayPal. And he agreed. Today he sent me a skype message and he told me this: Take your site I don't want it anymore and things like this. And in the end he didn't pay me at all. Tho i'm not mad or something just wanted to warn the maxcheaters community about him since he is 13 y.o.

Thanks for reading,

N1nj4Styl3

Thanks for reporting it, user banned.

• 2 weeks later...

you know there was information about l2 scammers from last 2 years or more.

Now ppl need to be scammed again so they know who is scammer.

Here are few reasons why you did a mistake:

1. Lost data. The old scammers section is gone so ppl cant check out for scammers if they want to trade now.

2. The location of this topic is somewhat hiden. For new forum users or ppl that are here just to trade in l2 dont need to know all the forum sections.

3 The location again. So this is topic about scammers in everything? So everyone have to browse all that spam with different games/programming and everything else so they found out who is the scammer.

4 and the location again... nobody will use this topic because they dont even know it exist. I myself had to browse around to find it out. If somebody get scamed they dont even know where to be reported and that will result more scams. Insted making it harder for scammers you making it easy for them.

everyone who knows a bit of marketing will understand that scammer section must be at the point of dealing. Where users browse for topics and check out who is scammer and who don`t.

If you really want to help users of this forum make scammer sections on a spot. Just everywhere that you have selling/buying you make one scammer section.

If you wish to have one scammer topic with all proven scammers in all field there is. Take this one, lock it and only moderator fill it with proven scammers from the other scamer topics.

yeah...

you come as new user.... maybe future donator and you want to buy something from somebody but you wonder if he is scammer.

Then you think yourself... "hmmm maybe they have scammer section somewhere. Hmmm if i am so creative why i dont build buildings and rockets insted browsing this forum hoping smth exists and that i will find it."

nvm do w/e you want. Its your forum... feel free to destroy it.

Report Makoulis    Reason: Scammer.

He pm'ed me to buy my lol account,i asked him to give me his skype.. He anwered me that hes not using skype.

Then i went to his previous posts and i saw this.

Proofs:

Webmasters Marketplace / [Webhost] Re: ★★Really Cheap VPS For Your Server ★★[And More]

« on: December 27, 2012, 07:29:49 PM »

RaFaaa when you login i need to speak to you .. P.S [gr]sto skype se exw idi[/gr]

makoulis

Donator Member

Rookie Cheater

I am DaBoss

Re: (No subject)

« Sent to: Phantasmo on: Today at 05:10:50 PM » ReplyQuoteDelete

i dont have skype.. have you fb?

Thank you.