[Report] Scammers

Zake

Whenever paypal opens an investigation just provide them some screenshots of your skype conv with the guy that sent u the money, and you'll get the money back.

2 guys tried the same with me some time ago, just post proofs to paypal and you always win.

Whenever paypal opens an investigation just provide them some screenshots of your skype conv with the guy that sent u the money, and you'll get the money back.

2 guys tried the same with me some time ago, just post proofs to paypal and you always win.

Paypal wont support virtual items :) that's sad !

Thats not true. lol

My skype conversation was in romanian . Doubt it they will understand it:)

Thats not true. lol

Ofc it's true, at least for me. 

2 customers tried to refund the money and paypal opened an investigation, I gave them the screenshots of skype conversations, and money came back ;)

So, if you have nothing to lose, just give them the screenshots ;)

Edited by ^Wyatt

Do what Matthew does.. the buyer should send the money with a note: I won't refund the payment.

:) You think paypal cares ? I know what paypal does trust me ! Its a rare case ...but can happen.

Do what Matthew does.. the buyer should send the money with a note: I won't refund the payment.

Thats not 100% also. Lol

Wyatt ,prooves means NOTHING. I sent them 5 photos or mby more and still nothing. Already 3 mail and couldnt do anything.

iMini,most ppl here are to DISPUTE. Thats why i accept paysafe only.

Anyway

Hi,

After I made the transactions with the two guys ..I had to leave for two days and didn't have the chance to read their pm's. (You probably noticed on your outbox that the message was not read).

Just now I saw that there is a problem with my paypal account ..Strange is that paypal withdrew the money from my bank account.

Paypal imposed some limitations on my paypal account (although it's a verified account for two years now) ..probably because I didn't make a transaction for a very long time.

I will try and see what is going on

Edited by john8

Hi,

After I made the transactions with the two guys ..I had to leave for two days and didn't have the chance to read their pm's. (You probably noticed on your outbox that the message was not read).

Just now I saw that there is a problem with my paypal account ..Strange is that paypal withdrew the money from my bank account.

Paypal imposed some limitations on my paypal account (although it's a verified account for two years now) ..probably because I didn't make a transaction for a very long time.

I will try and see what is going on

Put it on waiting please Mod's , the guy said he will make all posible to give money back ! i will reply with status in some time .

So it seems that I have to re-verifiy my paypal account. Currently I am waiting for the paypal code on my online banking so I can re-verifiy a new card ..but that will take probably 1 business day.

Sorry for the incovenience guys