[Report] Scammers

Zake

It seems he scammed a person but you needed more proofs,here you are.

MXC Profile:Unknown

Skype name:teomatteo22

Well thats the first time being scammed,so thats why you should exchange only with trusted members.

AND NOT I DIDNT EVEN LOOKED AT HIS NAME

C6g4riZ.png

Edited by vaggos909090

Well thats the first time being scammed,so thats why you should exchange only with trusted members.

C6g4riZ.png

Already reported here... ( SOMEONE MUST BAN THAT IDIOT .. ! )

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/169498-suspect-warning-to-all-traders/
Edited by Sakretsos

C6g4riZ.png

Well,you are obviously MALAKAS. You had magaki on skype but you trade with the imposter. You deserve that lost imo.

Well,you are obviously MALAKAS. You had magaki on skype but you trade with the imposter. You deserve that lost imo.

Well i wouldnt trade 10 euros psc for 7.6,thats too low, well i should contact Phycho but because i was in rush i didnt even notice him,well yeah thats my fault i know

Edited by vaggos909090

Whenever paypal opens an investigation just provide them some screenshots of your skype conv with the guy that sent u the money, and you'll get the money back.

2 guys tried the same with me some time ago, just post proofs to paypal and you always win.

I can only +1 that, since i have succeeded multiple investigations. Dont upload wall of text in the skype, printscreen only the essential parts, where he says thank you, yes im satisfied, where he says yes i sent you money, paypal addresses exchange and ofc how he aproaches you in the beggining.

If the investigator wont be a dumb brick, it will be enough for you to hold your hard work earned money. Good luck guys.