Zake

Report : Lelouch

More Infos: Here

Payment Proofs:

lCOh18L.jpg

Payment Sent From >>> Hyo L2 Gem Owner <<<

UfxE3g3.png

Payment From Me L2 Inspiration Owner.

You know, I recall telling you that the website was already sold (that you wouldn't be the only person that would have it) - you agreed to it, and that's why the price was down (originally, it cost more). I always inform if the website will be/is sold to more than one person .. Also, L2Alive - mine and my friends server (working together), and I haven't finished the new design for Alive yet, so ...

I post all skype chat,you didn't told me anything like that,neither me neither Hyo. You just re-sell it. The price was so low because you "needed" money. So please stop lying,everything was posted there! Waiting some mod to take action of this trash called webdesigner.

lelouch is not scamer ! is awsome an trusted guy .. i have made a lot trades with them ! ... i can post proofs too !.. +1 for lelouch !.

So? we made a trade too i dont see anything.. he resold 2 times a "unique right" website. I posted proofs so.. nothing more to say

So? we made a trade too i dont see anything.. he resold 2 times a "unique right" website. I posted proofs so.. nothing more to say

he dont tell me the same.. when i buy a website from him .. he tell me that he will sold it at least 3 times the same website... and i pay 50 euro too !. and i agree with them !.

he dont tell me the same.. when i buy a website from him .. he tell me that he will sold it at least 3 times the same website... and i pay 50 euro too !. and i agree with them !.

You should not spam this topic.

It's about the supposed "scammer", the supposed "scammed" and mods. 

Not about e-friends and/or old traders.

Here is proof that payment was done:

http://postimg.org/image/v3ehaoa6b/

received fake email and password.

When I asked wtf is that, he said that details are good, but its not!

Then he said that account was hacked by somekind Brazilia...

Because of that NCsof decided to ban that account...

Also he said that he gaved my email address to ncsoft staff and that they will contact me (never told him my email...)

Now he just dont reply to any of my messages...

He is fking scammer...

Here is proof that payment was done:

http://postimg.org/image/v3ehaoa6b/

received fake email and password.

When I asked wtf is that, he said that details are good, but its not!

Then he said that account was hacked by somekind Brazilia...

Because of that NCsof decided to ban that account...

Also he said that he gaved my email address to ncsoft staff and that they will contact me (never told him my email...)

Now he just dont reply to any of my messages...

He is fking scammer...

I'm sorry to say, but you're stupid dude..

• 2 weeks later...