[Report] Scammers

Zake

Wow, i didn't expect that guy be a scammer.

Dont lock his topic like that you newbie. If you took 1 minute to read his topic,he said that his account god hacked.

Lock it temporary.

Yes, his account was hacked and he is caring about it. He have not access to his account at this moment. He promised that He will give back the money as soon as he get access..   If he dont do it, ban him then ;P

Email from paypal:

Recently, PayPal received a notification from a user regarding unauthorized access to his PayPal account. As a result, one of the payments credited to your PayPal account has been placed in a temporary hold while we investigate the claim.  PayPal constantly monitors transactions for unauthorized use of accounts in order to maintain the safety of our users.

By the way, he won the issue claim and got all the money. So after he get his acc back he will send it to us. I believe in it. Lets wait ;)

Edited by IloveTrolling

Dont lock his topic like that you newbie. If you took 1 minute to read his topic,he said that his account god hacked.

Lock it temporary.

I lock it until he get all back.. people will contact with him since they don't know. that's why i lock this toic mr newbie..

I know that i got hacked. i work on exchanges since 2008..

Edited by Nicolás™

Profile: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/31134-psych-o/

Reason: scammed a client of me

Proofs: http://s11.postimg.org/h14g7oq9v/dddd.png

Email confirmation: ss42ss@hotmail.com

facebook confirmation: https://www.facebook.com/sarantos.tsialtas?fref=ts

1rst of all remove my personal infos from here or you ll have problems and I mean it... 2nd as I Said in my topic my accounts mail/PayPal/Skype has been hacked... I manage to get access in my mail but it was too late for my account In PayPal I couldn't enter to it and cancel all the disputes... I have contacted PayPal to restore my access by giving them some intros and now I'm waiting their reply...

1rst of all remove my personal infos from here or you ll have problems and I mean it... 2nd as I Said in my topic my accounts mail/PayPal/Skype has been hacked... I manage to get access in my mail but it was too late for my account In PayPal I couldn't enter to it and cancel all the disputes... I have contacted PayPal to restore my access by giving them some intros and now I'm waiting their reply...

There isn't any personal information there since your fb profile is public everyone can find it. The mail i posted is the pp mail that scammed my client. So nope i won't remove anything, you can hit me with your e-penis now.

Edit: They're gonna be removed once my client gets his money back.

Edited by Zake

I lock it until he get all back.. people will contact with him since they don't know. that's why i lock this toic mr newbie..

I know that i got hacked. i work on exchanges since 2008..

You locked it with a reason that he was a scammer as i saw.

Btw your english lvl is kinda interesting .

EDIT: Thats exactly what you said

Topic is locked cause author is scammer

Take care!

I think thats a personal war cuz he is exchaning psc to pp like you. Kinda kidish action and unproffesional. Wp staffers

Edited by Matthew

You locked it with a reason that he was a scammer as i saw.

Btw your english lvl is kinda interesting .

EDIT: Thats exactly what you said

I think thats a personal war cuz he is exchaning psc to pp like you. Kinda kidish action and unproffesional. Wp staffers

I don't exchange anymore.

Since there are proofs that he chargeback on PayPal. It's not personal war since i exchange with this guy.

Profil: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/78386-napster321/

i asked him 2 days ago to insert me a code with eclipse(i dont know anything about eclipse)

so i told him i would give him 5 euros he said ok but i had to find the code (i couldnt) so he said he will give me the code for my pack and will insert it if i give him 10 more euros i said ok i gave him the 10 euros id and he never replayed on skype...  (i was waiting 2 days before reporting him if by any chance he would change his mind) but "nah" he still wont answer..

(i did buy pack from him "cheap price" so i thought i could trust him again but nope he scammed me)

i have pics from our conversation if any moderator need proof/pics just send me a pm

please ban him who knows how many newbies he has scammed or will scam.. :alone:

post the proofs here

Scammer : Outlaw™

This guy offer me to support me bcs he know vanganth and he has contact with him and he will arrange the deal with him to buy extender from him.

After all arrangement he send me some kind of public files ... like cracked dvamp and everybody can use them !

And then after he swear that files are from vanganth and he is close friend to him he was kind and show me how to manage them on my dedicated server.

After that he gave me one yahoo messenger ID and tell me to buy from that messenger the antiddos system ,.. ( It was his yahoo messenger ) because i had no time to think bcs i had 1 day before my grand opening of server i agree with him bcs this YM " was " on some guy Catalin and he told me he is one of the best developers for antiddos etc...

already i payed everything for the 135euros. then i open the server and on second day something was not right ! I make one fast investigation and when i ask him for some things he block me on skype and doesn't want to talk with me even here on PM's. And he told me has 6 more customers which he will scam them too with fake files !

I have full information how he do his tricks and if need to applay more information with pleasure will share it !

Don't trust that guy Outlaw™ and please review this what i'm posted and if need more information about his schemes i can provide it !!!!

so how does it look ? I think u got enough time already for fix it....

so how does it look ? I think u got enough time already for fix it....

And yes, we want our money!!!

when skype got hacked u can recover it in less than 24h! i know it because i got hacked one day..

and paypal? the same

And yes, we want our money!!!

when skype got hacked u can recover it in less than 24h! i know it because i got hacked one day..

and paypal? the same

I just know when i read the chase paypal offer me send "package traking number" so they beliebe i send any items ,,,,  How can be this if he sent our money as GIF ?  how can we verify the way that he used to send our money

# Psych_O #

*By PM to me:

I don't have cash inside pp account and my card was empty and the only way yo take money was to claim back all payments which goes to my pp account and then take them from there to his account....

*On this topic:
I manage to get access in my mail

So if you can access to your mail again you should be this:
You send a payment for the value of  €xxx EUR to xxxx@xxxx.xxx

so aren't you able to see email of who hacked you ?

The fact is that some screenshots would help us to believe your history

Screen or it never happended
Edited by madocter

I just know when i read the chase paypal offer me send "package traking number" so they beliebe i send any items ,,,,  How can be this if he sent our money as GIF ?  how can we verify the way that he used to send our money

# Psych_O #

*By PM to me:

I don't have cash inside pp account and my card was empty and the only way yo take money was to claim back all payments which goes to my pp account and then take them from there to his account....

*On this topic:

You send a payment for the value of  €xxx EUR to xxxx@xxxx.xxx

I dont think he scammed or something,anyway i wouldnt have been on his position if his account got hacked or something.

He is fked and you guys too with him,but just be patient i guess.

I just know when i read the chase paypal offer me send "package traking number" so they beliebe i send any items ,,,, How can be this if he sent our money as GIF ? how can we verify the way that he used to send our money

# Psych_O #

*By PM to me:

*On this topic:

You send a payment for the value of €xxx EUR to xxxx@xxxx.xxx

I ll say it again all payments was as gift if it I wasn't as gift when you received money it says the amount you received the fee that you payed and the total amount of money that you revived after fees....

Since he changed the e-mail address from the PayPal I can't recive any notification e-mail that I send money to some1 or changed other things inside of the account

I will add photo's later(I'm from my phone now) from my paypal and yuna account to see the last activity and that I don't have the money....

And as we say in Greece

(GR) καθαρός ουρανός αστραπές δεν φοβάται

Edited by Psych_O