[Report] Scammers

Zake

5 minutes ago, Kara` said:

No this is not the problem i figured it out after 20 min that this trashpack uses static method to give item. 

It's about HWID protection that for some reason getHwid() print SMART_GUARD instead of the hwid as in L2J 

@kavvadi i still wait mate 20 euro max i can refund which is fair for the vote. I won't give 30. It's scam to me then.

I also had this problem with votes so I decided to throw out internet cafe users and I gave 1 vote/reward per IP until I found how to use smartguard packets I was using it for HWID as user identifier from the login table log.

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

I also had this problem with votes so I decided to throw out internet cafe users and I gave 1 vote/reward per IP until I found how to use smartguard packets I was using it for HWID as user identifier from the login table log.

Yap, i dont know how to solve this shit. In all projects i worked hwid works fine. I'm not familiar with these ru packs. idk why it print SMART-GUARD.

Cleaned this whole mess.

@kavvadi Since you receive the rest codes and the problem is only about the vote reward system which from what i've seen it's working it's just missing the hwid system but even like that if you want a refound you will get ONLY for the vote reward system which is 30 euro. Even tho it's only one function missing.

It's not scam the fact that he delayed once.

If you want the refound of 30 euro contact @Kara` otherwise just end this here.

Kara kept spamming, lying and refuse to answer to my questions on skype so i had to block him.

The following is the list of the codes we agreed for 50 euros and ~1 day of delivery

Codes No. 1 (not needed), 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 not made

As you can see on the chat above the cost of the vote was 20 euros so im asking for 30 euros (vote + all the rest of the codes included)

right click toggle auto pots (left click still usable)
siegeable castles config (html-en/command/siege.htm // html-en/custom/siegeinformer.htm // )
weekly pvp rank rewards
3+ healer/rescasters = pt debuff -20% p/mdef, -30, -40 (siege death like)
oly cycle config not working
commands party duel
fort siege timer (like castle)
npcs out of town cant be used
trade input of weapon = yellow pm with link to item
test    vote 
clan who owns fortress get passive skill-buff +50% drops

4 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

Kara kept spamming, lying and refuse to answer to my questions on skype so i had to block him.

The following is the list of the codes we agreed for 50 euros and ~1 day of delivery

Codes No. 1 (not needed), 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 not made

As you can see on the chat above the cost of the vote was 20 euros so im asking for 30 euros (vote + all the rest of the codes included)

right click toggle auto pots (left click still usable)
siegeable castles config (html-en/command/siege.htm // html-en/custom/siegeinformer.htm // )
weekly pvp rank rewards
3+ healer/rescasters = pt debuff -20% p/mdef, -30, -40 (siege death like)
oly cycle config not working
commands party duel
fort siege timer (like castle)
npcs out of town cant be used
trade input of weapon = yellow pm with link to item
test    vote 
clan who owns fortress get passive skill-buff +50% drops

Mate what the heck are you talking about? We agreed on different price and u paid only 60% of it. I've done 3 of the codes which were the biggest as the weekly system in community. The other 1-2 line stuff that not worth more than 10e i left them. Healer done, weekly done, clan done, vote done (except hwid) and u want 30 euro back from 50? Jesus and you block me when i ask you if u want refund? You think i would endanger my account for such small amount of money? If u want refund be gentle and add me on skype to get 20-30 euro max. If not sit here and spam. This is not scam this is DELAYED services. And because i had many clients who got delayed they know that in the end they get free coding and no charge them for 5-10 euro stuff. But you act like spoiled rat and open scam topic for a HWID config that its not working. 

So in FINAL! because i cannot contact you as you said u blocked me, if u want the refund add me and u get it in 2-3 days. Else sit here.

Edited by Kara`

7 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Yap, i dont know how to solve this shit. In all projects i worked hwid works fine. I'm not familiar with these ru packs. idk why it print SMART-GUARD.

Because hwid is null it prints this..it have outdated smartguard..

1 minute ago, Reborn12 said:

Because hwid is null it prints this..it have outdated smartguard..

Seriously when i saw the ItemUtils.addItem or whatever it was i said to my self "no more ru packs". 

Anyway stop spam all. as i said @kavvadi if you want a refund that equal to vote money you can add me on skype to receive it. Blocking me from skype while i ask u it's bitch move

Edited by Kara`

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Seriously when i saw the ItemUtils.addItem or whatever it was i said to my self "no more ru packs". 

Anyway stop spam all. as i said @kavvadi if you want a refund that equal to vote money you can add me on skype to receive it. Blocking me from skype while i ask u it's bitch move

I politely asked you 3 times to stop spamming my skype and support your lies from the chat above. You did none of those 2 things so i had to block you.

Please return my 30 euros. I did 100% percent from my part and you still accuse me for extra money. The chat is above stop blaming me and show the part where i didnt complete the payment.

Just now, kavvadi said:

I politely asked you 3 times to stop spamming my skype and support your lies from the chat above. You did none of those 2 things so i had to block you.

Please return my 30 euros. I did 100% percent from my part and you still accuse me for extra money. The chat is above stop blaming me and show the part where i didnt complete the payment.

Unblock me on skype and come ask it gently, you're not girl you're man, act like a man. When i talk to you and u say "plz out of my skype." it's a girl phrase. I normally shouldn't refund you since the code i gave u it's fine and really well structured. 

But because you act as a drama queen for few bucks no problem. Add me on skype if u want refund i won't make the topic spam section. It's scam section no delay section.

I don't get it, he want to make a refund because smartguard shit code doesn't work? It's not @Kara` problem smartguard is a crap or you are using old/cracked/whatsoever code.

SmartGuard don't provide code for getHWID by default - for your custom usage. It's the buyer problem to implement it. Kara should only put getHWID as an code example and that's it.

@Kara` if I was on your place, I would not refund anything as it's not your business smartguard doesn't work / don't provide getHWID legit method, only hidden shit inside the jar. 

Else your deal was 'make my smartguard crap use hwid'. 

5 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I don't get it, he want to make a refund because smartguard shit code doesn't work? It's not @Kara` problem smartguard is a crap or you are using old/cracked/whatsoever code.

SmartGuard don't provide code for getHWID by default - for your custom usage. It's the buyer problem to implement it. Kara should only put getHWID as an code example and that's it.

@Kara` if I was on your place, I would not refund anything as it's not your business smartguard doesn't work / don't provide getHWID legit method, only hidden shit inside the jar. 

You've seen my vote code in PM (its not shared or crap) but the problem is that we stuck 10 days in trying get hwid. I dont know what to do. player.getHWID() return SMART-GUARD and don't work. It's fine i agreed to refund 20 euro but no 30. 

His pack i think is this 

which i can't understand a shit. i t dont even have method to give item though inventory it have static external class. 

Edited by Kara`

2 minutes ago, Kara` said:

the problem is that we stuck 10 days in trying get hwid. I dont know what to do.

You delivered vote manager.

And as I said, it's not your responsibility to make that method to return legit hwid. It's his own business. You did not implemented the method, created the client side and as the code is hidden within smartguard jar, you should not give a fak. His problem. Period.

For me there is no scam and whatsoever.

4 hours ago, SweeTs said:

He said he can make it work with hwid, smartguard hwid and ip. I got none of those. Its not my problem if the faction i bought from kara is not working. He could tell me from day one that vote would be problematic but he promised a bugless code on the pack i had. By the way vote is not the only non complete code from the list i payed.

Update: Hes not blocked on skype anymore and he said he will refund 30 euros in 3 days from today.

51 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

He said he can make it work with hwid, smartguard hwid and ip. I got none of those. Its not my problem if the faction i bought from kara is not working. He could tell me from day one that vote would be problematic but he promised a bugless code on the pack i had. By the way vote is not the only non complete code from the list i payed.

Update: Hes not blocked on skype anymore and he said he will refund 30 euros in 3 days from today.

First you even said that vote system was perfectly working before the hwid. Meaning his vote system is just fine.

The fact that your project is fcked up and the hwidh method is not implemented or not working properly is not Kara's problem it's yours. If you paid him for this work making the hwid working properly and he didn't make then yes you could say he did not complete the work but now you're wrong.

And the fact that he will give you money is even more wrong. You got what you paid, pay more for the hwid or simply find a solution on your own, it's not Kara's problem neither his vote system problem.

55 minutes ago, kavvadi said:

I said what? Mate.. i said ill refund you 20e no 30. Also idk why but none of these methods work on ur pack. it return smart-guard.