[Report] Scammers

Zake

18 minutes ago, strupkamilan said:

24 hours gone. Nothing happened, just promises

report6.jpg

Banned.

And no more last chances for @MidnightInTokyo.

MidnightInTokyo#5367

Hello, please notify all sellers of MidnightInTokyo # 5367, which has many positive trades and abuses the dual trade with people who buy a lot of adena / things worth 300 euros + everything that is in order, but recently a rest period of 5-7 days awaits the last trade awaits 10 days it's been really horrible and I'm taking it to the rabbit, I asked him to return the money but unfortunately. he did not return or give anything adeny! and the constant eradication of the wrong laptop, the bad day that is in the hospital, after being at work and fucking something endless excuses! I'm really very disappointed!

image.png

Edited by DummyCZ

4 minutes ago, DummyCZ said:

MidnightInTokyo#5367

Hello, please notify all sellers of MidnightInTokyo # 5367, which has many positive trades and abuses the dual trade with people who buy a lot of adena / things worth 300 euros + everything that is in order, but recently a rest period of 5-7 days awaits the last trade awaits 10 days it's been really horrible and I'm taking it to the rabbit, I asked him to return the money but unfortunately. he did not return or give anything adeny! and the constant eradication of the wrong laptop, the bad day that is in the hospital, after being at work and fucking something endless excuses! I'm really very disappointed!

image.png

This author is already banned from the maxcheaters community 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 6:08 PM, velzag said:

Hello. I want to raport GiftedByNature nick from discord Gifted#1937 and misscarnage#1937.
Here is all proof for scam: https://ibb.co/DkWhtSW

Banned.

Please be careful next time.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, strupkamilan said:

Hi, i managed to find another one.

Mxc name: TarnaevBeyond

Discord:TRNV#7145

Mxc post: 

scam.jpg

you should be careful making deals with such people firist get full informations then procceed on payments and etc aswell it's good using Midleman 

Banned.

• 3 weeks later...

pete1982  Scammer

thing is i knew it, but anyway, lets say i wanted to play a lottery ticket. thank god amount was low.

2 days now w8ing for an item.

I have whole conversation on skype if u need to. 

Just ban him before more people go to him

On 7/24/2020 at 5:11 PM, Onroid said:

pete1982  Scammer

thing is i knew it, but anyway, lets say i wanted to play a lottery ticket. thank god amount was low.

2 days now w8ing for an item.

I have whole conversation on skype if u need to. 

Just ban him before more people go to him

Banned!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 
This guy is a scammer:
https://maxcheaters.com/profile/225346-arthurthebaws/

Here is proof:
Nt8p1xf.png

Later i found another topic where he was already called scammer.. i guess nobody reported him.

Thanks!