[Report] Scammers

Zake

Really disappointed with Ugleethyn for making me check it myself and spending 25 USD.

MC account: https://maxcheaters.com/profile/230345-krauterhumpen/

Paypals: owiTirose23@yahoo.com

mzacharia233@gmail.com

and other one he deleted from the chat,

https://pix.my/Xi1g03

Edited by Deadly_Angel

2 hours ago, Deadly_Angel said:

Really disappointed with Ugleethyn for making me check it myself and spending 25 USD.

MC account: https://maxcheaters.com/profile/230345-krauterhumpen/

Paypals: owiTirose23@yahoo.com

mzacharia233@gmail.com

and other one he deleted from the chat,

https://pix.my/Xi1g03

Mate come on, i just told you to post proofs if you call someone as scammer.. I didn't tell you to spend your money wtf... 

2 hours ago, Ugleethyn said:

Mate come on, i just told you to post proofs if you call someone as scammer.. I didn't tell you to spend your money wtf... 

I understand but he changed the paypal he sent me initially, the one in the scammer list and I had no proof. Reputation for me is worth $25. I will be better with a good one here and report or take the one for the team rather than allow him to scam someone else. +it is my second scam per month. So this guy is from Africa and he is operating with different accounts. He always reject middleman so by allowing middleman you can get rid of him. 

Edited by Deadly_Angel

3 hours ago, Deadly_Angel said:

I understand but he changed the paypal he sent me initially, the one in the scammer list and I had no proof. Reputation for me is worth $25. I will be better with a good one here and report or take the one for the team rather than allow him to scam someone else. +it is my second scam per month. So this guy is from Africa and he is operating with different accounts. He always reject middleman so by allowing middleman you can get rid of him. 

nones fault that u got scammed we said many times use middleman services

aswell rules are crystal clear for everyone

WARNING: Trade at your own risk, MaxCheaters.com® is not responsible if you get scammed. Usually members with low post count, non VIP/Donator members, new members , zero count members are at high risk of scamming. Use a verified middleman or ask our staffer before making a successfull trade.

your money your responsibility with who you going to trade

Edited by Celestine

9 hours ago, Celestine said:

nones fault that u got scammed we said many times use middleman services

aswell rules are crystal clear for everyone

WARNING: Trade at your own risk, MaxCheaters.com® is not responsible if you get scammed. Usually members with low post count, non VIP/Donator members, new members , zero count members are at high risk of scamming. Use a verified middleman or ask our staffer before making a successfull trade.

your money your responsibility with who you going to trade

Chill guys. I am okay. Was a temporary emotion after I got scammed but proved the scammer. I just say that reputation of providing evidence is more important for me. I am here for a good reason not to blame for $25. They are gone but the scammer hopefully is gone as well. Thank you for you service guys! 

6 hours ago, Deadly_Angel said:

Chill guys. I am okay. Was a temporary emotion after I got scammed but proved the scammer. I just say that reputation of providing evidence is more important for me. I am here for a good reason not to blame for $25. They are gone but the scammer hopefully is gone as well. Thank you for you service guys! 

it's not about that but try next time using middleman or the new marketplace so you wont get scammed

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Celestine said:

it's not about that but try next time using middleman or the new marketplace so you wont get scammed

I believe new system you introduced for Marketplace is a real game changer. Given the popularity of the market place and additional checks you provide and a list of verified Paypal accounts is a step forward in the services. Thank you for that! I see an extremely bright future for you. Also, fees should give additional revenue for the website. You have a low cost sellers and a good anti-scam system. Certainly a winner among Pufa (high prices, very basic scam list), FunPay (High fees for any deal) and others. Great work!

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2020 at 4:47 PM, Deadly_Angel said:

just got scammed also by that guy from Africa wish i had read this post here before...29 usd scammed

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, danielito said:

just got scammed also by that guy from Africa wish i had read this post here before...29 usd scammed

Feeling sorry mate. I think more awareness about that piece of shit should be advertised. He goes smaller sums for which most of donators not care a lot until they are scammed. @Celestine

Edited by Deadly_Angel

12 minutes ago, Deadly_Angel said:

Feeling sorry mate. I think more awareness about that piece of shit should be advertised. He goes smaller sums for which most of donators not care a lot until they are scammed. @Celestine

Banned.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, ENMENM said:

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/229590-loveinabottle/  SCAMMER!!!

I sell, a buyer appears, sends me a request to transfer money to him.11.thumb.png.4baf65152c94996cd8e0cb56be3c12a3.png22.thumb.png.86ee27327fa98a169b782deec6b536dd.png

44.png

Did he refound?

Edited by Ugleethyn