[Report] Scammers

Zake

• 2 months later...

Hello, I want to report this person for not complying with the established agreement. 

@Sidereal Day

He was paid for his work of which he delivered 30% with errors. he was informed of these errors and he indicated that he would fix them. to date he has been written to and has not responded he just ignores my posts on the forum and discord.

I have been patient not to get to this point, but I cannot waste time with someone so irresponsible. 

I can supply all the proof, some of which I have already shown to @Celestine

sorry for my English.

Edited by CUCU23

• 1 month later...

Discord: Helix#5405

300 euro.

discord-chat-helix
discord-group-helix-lordofbattle
Discord conversation. a man from Russia, a scammer. He's in a group on Discord. I don't know his maxcheaters account. Be careful in transactions, I believed, and got my lost time.

Other screenshots

paypal_fakepay1
paypal_fakepay2
support_paypal
screenfunny_1
screenfunny_2

So am gonna ask you couple of  question and then after that you will shut up because obviously you are dumber than you look ,,, is this even my project ? ,, am i even the one who owe you money ?? ,, am i the one who texted you to do work ?? ,, did i gave u any task ?? , the answer for all those questions are “NO” , so kindly and respectfully dont say my name ever in your posts , bec the next time it wont be respectful 

@Celestinedelete this post 

Edited by HellExile

1 hour ago, Psygrammator said:

Discord: Helix#5405

300 euro.

discord-chat-helix
discord-group-helix-lordofbattle
Discord conversation. a man from Russia, a scammer. He's in a group on Discord. I don't know his maxcheaters account. Be careful in transactions, I believed, and got my lost time.

Other screenshots

paypal_fakepay1
paypal_fakepay2
support_paypal
screenfunny_1
screenfunny_2

Why I think it’s the same person writing? 🤣 So cringe getting in situations like this. When you accused him he tilted right away,red flag!

12 minutes ago, InTheEndॐ said:

Why I think it’s the same person writing? 🤣 So cringe getting in situations like this. When you accused him he tilted right away,red flag!

It does not change the essence, I did the work, and I see that the person is lying. An honest person would have decided all this and the case was closed.
There is a customer and a performer. Both parties must respect the business relationship for which they met.

The point is that I felt that something was going wrong, and for 50% of the work I closed access to the source code. 

- Adults, it seems.

- Actions, not words.

Edited by Psygrammator

1 hour ago, Psygrammator said:

It does not change the essence, I did the work, and I see that the person is lying. An honest person would have decided all this and the case was closed.
There is a customer and a performer. Both parties must respect the business relationship for which they met.

The point is that I felt that something was going wrong, and for 50% of the work I closed access to the source code. 

- Adults, it seems.

- Actions, not words.

I think you still have problem in your brain , YOU DID NOT DO THE WORK FOR ME , it is not my files , not my money , not even my problem dude do you drink so much or what is your problem 😂😂😂😂 , what is the use for me to scam you while it isnt even my problem you just involving my name because i showed you how dumb you are you have problem in your paypal and the money was limited where is the scam in that ? Dude gtfo 😂😂😂

59 minutes ago, HellExile said:

I think you still have problem in your brain , YOU DID NOT DO THE WORK FOR ME , it is not my files , not my money , not even my problem dude do you drink so much or what is your problem 😂😂😂😂 , what is the use for me to scam you while it isnt even my problem you just involving my name because i showed you how dumb you are you have problem in your paypal and the money was limited where is the scam in that ? Dude gtfo 😂😂😂

You clearly say in the chats that you are the one handling the payment.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, InTheEndॐ said:

His psychotype is too simple. The man is trying to justify himself.

1 hour ago, InTheEndॐ said:

I was handling the payment bec the other doesnt have paypal , u dont know the situation so understand the situation before involving into it if you read the group chat from the beginning you will see me saying “ i ak only here to help you both , it is not my server or my project “

1 hour ago, InTheEndॐ said:

But unfortunately he is not showing the whole chat because he doesnt want to show the  truth , expected move from a dumb like him

Edited by HellExile

59 minutes ago, HellExile said:

I was handling the payment bec the other doesnt have paypal , u dont know the situation so understand the situation before involving into it if you read the group chat from the beginning you will see me saying “ i ak only here to help you both , it is not my server or my project “

But unfortunately he is not showing the whole chat because he doesnt want to show the  truth , expected move from a dumb like him

Show the chat if he doesnt so everybody can trust you man

• Upvote 1

I will explain the current situation because same trouble i had with other customer from Russia
since Russia is blocked from everywhere event payments his friend sent him the money he transfered the money and those money being keept because russians cannot send the money trought bank or paypal anymore Hellix was one of my customers before russia gets blocked he sent me money normally without any issues im not defending him just saying the facts i dont think my self hes scammer aswell but let me review the whole situation more deeper.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

Show the chat if he doesnt so everybody can trust you man

I am not able to that because , as i explained it is not even my project so we was in a group chat me and him and the 3rd person , and i left the group once i found him disrespectful to me , but since he opened the situation why dont you tell him before accusing anyone he should share the whole fact not just part of the chat thats makes me looks involved 

group_chat_full
private_chat_full

Yes, he initially said that he helps him so that we can communicate.

But there are nuances.
1. He first wrote and offered to pay for services.
2. LordOfBattle considered him his investor, I have no idea what mountains of gold he promised him.

3. What kind of proof did I ask him for.  ValidProof   

Answer: photo1  

Let's look further. Which is very strange.

photo1   photo2    photo3    photo4   photo5

My conclusion: a person changes shoes on the go.
He says one thing, throws screenshots of the paypal payment system, the next day he says that paypal did not pay. I reset the transfer from my bank card, although it did not have my data, except for mail.

Everything is obvious here!

The man himself wrote to me where to throw money.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What is an ill-conceived lie: see1   see2    see3     see4

Edited by Psygrammator