[Report] Scammers

Zake

• 1 month later...

This guy is a scammer.

I send him 25€ then found an excuse and disconnected. As you can see, he even said he received the mail confirming the payement...

Look my profil, I'm a VERY old member with many trades and stuff.

scammer.PNG

5 minutes ago, Nighter said:

This guy is a scammer.

I send him 25€ then found an excuse and disconnected. As you can see, he even said he received the mail confirming the payement...

Look my profil, I'm a VERY old member with many trades and stuff.

scammer.PNG

Send me private msg with the transaction from your paypal and proofs that this Skype profile is @MonkeyD from our forum.

Edited by Dragic

His profile: Gladdie

I was suppose to have a powerlvl service but he cannot afford that service and he said that i'll be fully refund.

Its been almost 1 month ago and im still waiting for my refund but still nothing....

I was really patient with him but its over now!

7 hours ago, ronynounet said:

His profile: Gladdie

I was suppose to have a powerlvl service but he cannot afford that service and he said that i'll be fully refund.

Its been almost 1 month ago and im still waiting for my refund but still nothing....

I was really patient with him but its over now!

proofs or didn't happen.

or maybe it happened but he don't have the time to provide proofs the way u need them..
Nightwolf you provide proofs that you exist or you didn't happen

and about Gladdie, he is indeed slow an come up with excuses, i am also have an pending order that takes time and changes his date of delivery, when i wrote a good critic no1 asked for proofs, why u need proofs for a bad critic??

ANyways, i will provide proofs soon if he don't finish the delivery soon, because i simply tired of the wait, we currently talk on Discord at the moment and promise me i will get all soon today, i still trust him cus already bought from him but this last trade takes so long time.. will post here if all good and will highly recommend or not.

was slow but in the end he delivered everything, also put something on top as compensation for delay.

Recommended but you should have patience

Edited by ToVillage

9 hours ago, ronynounet said:

Update: he finally refund me 30€. He said he gonna refund me the rest (20€) later.

I dont recommend transaction with him, coz you will wait a lot!

You could give him more time dude, if you see that he trully scam you then ok.. As you know isn't easy to get cash nowadays... so give him little more time.

On 1/9/2021 at 7:56 PM, ToVillage said:

or maybe it happened but he don't have the time to provide proofs the way u need them..
Nightwolf you provide proofs that you exist or you didn't happen

and about Gladdie, he is indeed slow an come up with excuses, i am also have an pending order that takes time and changes his date of delivery, when i wrote a good critic no1 asked for proofs, why u need proofs for a bad critic??

ANyways, i will provide proofs soon if he don't finish the delivery soon, because i simply tired of the wait, we currently talk on Discord at the moment and promise me i will get all soon today, i still trust him cus already bought from him but this last trade takes so long time.. will post here if all good and will highly recommend or not.

was slow but in the end he delivered everything, also put something on top as compensation for delay.

Recommended but you should have patience

if you live in this world you cant accuse somebody for something without having proofs got it? when you go to police to report something the first thing they ask you is can you prove it?

so for me nothing happen and you are a liar and liars are punished.

if you want to contempt somebody here you have to follow the rules and provide proofs mr smart guy got it?

11 hours ago, Vince* said:

You could give him more time dude, if you see that he trully scam you then ok.. As you know isn't easy to get cash nowadays... so give him little more time.

Ive been waiting since 12/19/2020...

He is probably not a scammer but if you cant afford the service dont accept money then

IMG_20210112_095934.jpg

IMG_20210112_100115.jpg

I admit these things. At some point our shop faced issues which are, as you couldve seen in my sticked topic and other places, almost solved. That one twenty ish shortage would also be polished within 24h. That's a word. Apologizes for inconveniences made, with all of possible respects. : )

• 2 weeks later...

i got scammed by @MidnightInTokyo too.

i know is already banned, but just to let ppl know about it. 

i used to supply him with l2 Reborn adena, but one day he never ever show up and owes me 70usd of my last adena deliver. 

• 2 weeks later...

since hes Portugal person u can get your money back easy just to know i will ban him right now.