[Report] Scammers

Zake

24 minutes ago, Psygrammator said:

group_chat_full
private_chat_full

Yes, he initially said that he helps him so that we can communicate.

But there are nuances.
1. He first wrote and offered to pay for services.
2. LordOfBattle considered him his investor, I have no idea what mountains of gold he promised him.

3. What kind of proof did I ask him for.  ValidProof   

Answer: photo1  

Let's look further. Which is very strange.

photo1   photo2    photo3    photo4   photo5

My conclusion: a person changes shoes on the go.
He says one thing, throws screenshots of the paypal payment system, the next day he says that paypal did not pay. I reset the transfer from my bank card, although it did not have my data, except for mail.

Everything is obvious here!

Now before i start answering to your point , WTF did i scam from you ??! U are super dumb dude 😂😂😂 i didnt take any files from you , i didnt ask you to do any kind of tasks , u didnt send me any files , so why do i owe you 300 euro ? Who did you make the deal with ? “Lordofbattle” go text him and ask him about your money 

who gave you the tasks ? “Lord of battle “ go talk with him dont waste my fuken time and mention me in your problems
Random kid

1-> i didnt ofer to pay anything i was just helping and as i can see its my bad that i got involved to help between two stupid people 

2-> i am not lordofthebattle investor and if he lied and told you that , please mention him to say that infront me not just in a private chat between u two 

3-> all the proofs you are providing are just random chats , and again if you read the group chat you will see that its not my problem , not my server , not my money i was just helping , and everyone who knows me knows that i aint scammer and i always help everyone as i was just helping lordofbattle to discuss with you his tasks and about salem i am actually amazed he said such thing about me because he doesnt know me and we doesnt even have anykind of mutual friends and it was strange to say smth like that actually but fuk it yea thats what every one do just talk 😂😂 now since you provided ur proof now you can shutup and we will see what the people responsible for this topic will decide and as i said everyone know i am not scammer and honest person and even i help everyone who asks for help for free never ask for money for my services and now i am the scammer lol funny 

Edited by HellExile

1 minute ago, HellExile said:

1-> я ничего не предлагал платить, я просто помогал, и, как я вижу, это плохо, что я ввязался, чтобы помочь между двумя глупыми людьми. 

2-> я не инвестор lordofthebattle, и если он солгал и сказал вам это, пожалуйста, упомяните его, чтобы сказать, что передо мной, а не только в приватном чате между вами двумя 

3-> все доказательства, которые вы предоставляете, являются просто случайными чатами, и, опять же, если вы прочитаете групповой чат, вы увидите, что это не моя проблема, не мой сервер, не мои деньги, я просто помогал, и все, кто меня знает, знают, что Я не мошенник, и я всегда помогаю всем, так как я просто помогал lordofbattle обсудить с вами его задачи и о Салеме, я действительно поражен, что он сказал такое обо мне, потому что он не знает меня, и у нас даже нет общих друзей, и это было странно говорить что-то подобное на самом деле, но, черт возьми, да, это то, что все делают, просто говорят <font style=😂"> <font style=😂">теперь, поскольку вы представили свое доказательство, теперь вы можете заткнуться, и мы увидим, что решат люди, ответственные за эту тему, и, как я уже сказал, все знают, что я не мошенник и честный человек, и даже я помогаю всем, кто просит о помощи бесплатно, никогда не просите деньги за свои услуги и теперь я мошенник лол смешно 

You say not your money, but whose money is it? The fact is that the Lord did not give you money. 😄

All these payment screenshots were made in order to get the work I did. This is called Scam.

Only words from you, no evidence that you are not a balabol.

I shared information about the situation with the forum. People will take what they need.

4 minutes ago, Psygrammator said:

You say not your money, but whose money is it? The fact is that the Lord did not give you money. 😄

All these payment screenshots were made in order to get the work I did. This is called Scam.

Only words from you, no evidence that you are not a balabol.

I shared information about the situation with the forum. People will take what they need.

Lord of the battle say to you stuff and then text me tell me another stuff let me show you an example go to discord i will send you a screenshot and then you will understand that it is not even my problem

@HellExile your first reply you complain how everyone is dumb and you have nothing to do with this situation. Later you admit you were handling the payment for the transaction(s). This makes you sound dumb and like a liar.

Questions:

1. Who ended up with the money owed?

2. Why is Lord Of Battle not responding here?

Have A Nice Day.

44 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

@HellExile your first reply you complain how everyone is dumb and you have nothing to do with this situation. Later you admit you were handling the payment for the transaction(s). This makes you sound dumb and like a liar.

Questions:

1. Who ended up with the money owed?

2. Why is Lord Of Battle not responding here?

Have A Nice Day.

You dont understand the situation i call him dumb because he accuse me of scamming him while i am not the buyer he should talk with the buyer and i am the one who sent the money because the buyer “ was my friend “ irl and he doesnt have paypal so i was helping him the money got limited and i showed him proof that the money is limited and bec if the “ buyer “ doesnt send him the money he accuse me of scamming while it is not my server , not my deal not anything i was just helping here is the clarification 

5 minutes ago, HellExile said:

You dont understand the situation i call him dumb because he accuse me of scamming him while i am not the buyer he should talk with the buyer and i am the one who sent the money because the buyer “ was my friend “ irl and he doesnt have paypal so i was helping him the money got limited and i showed him proof that the money is limited and bec if the “ buyer “ doesnt send him the money he accuse me of scamming while it is not my server , not my deal not anything i was just helping here is the clarification 

avoid helping people in mxc, i did open a topic once for free services, helped a lot, got fucked x3 , take this as a lesson

1 minute ago, Amenadiel said:

avoid helping people in mxc, i did open a topic once for free services, helped a lot, got fucked x3 , take this as a lesson

I did my friend trust me i did 😂😂😂, this is the last time i will ever help anyone again 🤦‍♂️😂

I will explain the whole topic briefly so that everyone can understand

I met Helixe through Discord and he told me that he is a partner of Celestine and NevesOma and he is the project manager and they work for him

I was with an old financier and Helixe told me to leave him so that he want to be the new financier for me

he made me trust him and also he is from my country, Egypt

But he lives in Russia

I have a H5 server This server I've been working on for 3 months

He was missing some of the things we assigned to Psygrammator

And Psygrammator finished his work

It is time to pay to the Psygrammator

And from here the fraudster Helixe sends fake pictures of me and Psygrammator

Fake pictures that he paid by paypal and does not send the transfer ID How is that?

And frankly, I believed Psygrammator once and And I thought he was a liar once And you were wrong about that

Because Helixe was swearing to me that he sent the money And Helixe lied once and believed him once

But in the end it became clear to me that Helixe is the fraud

And he uses the names Celestine and NevesOma to deceive people

I have a lot of pictures of people who have this scammer with them

16 minutes ago, LordOfBattle said:

I met Helixe through Discord and he told me that he is a partner of Celestine and NevesOma and he is the project manager and they work for him

I was with an old financier and Helixe told me to leave him so that he want to be the new financier for me

But he lives in Russia

Fake pictures that he paid by paypal and does not send the transfer ID How is that?

And frankly, I believed Psygrammator once and And I thought he was a liar once And you were wrong about that

Because Helixe was swearing to me that he sent the money And Helixe lied once and believed him once

So after a many discussions with who is responsible of this topic plus the people involved it has become clear that psygrammator isnt scammer and i am not scammer and all the proofs has been provided and what has became clear the you talking to everyone of us saying to me stuff and celestine another stuff and psy 3rd different stuff 😂 , so since all the proofs has been provided let’s wait and see what will happen 😝❤️ , it was my biggest mistake that i was helping you @LordOfBattlebecause you don’t deserve it and trying to make my name looks bad and scammer but fortunately everyone who knows me knows that i am an honest person and luckily i got proof for everything happened so lets see my friend 😂😂

On 5/7/2022 at 9:50 AM, HellExile said:

So after a many discussions with who is responsible of this topic plus the people involved it has become clear that psygrammator isnt scammer and i am not scammer and all the proofs has been provided and what has became clear the you talking to everyone of us saying to me stuff and celestine another stuff and psy 3rd different stuff 😂 , so since all the proofs has been provided let’s wait and see what will happen 😝❤️ , it was my biggest mistake that i was helping you @LordOfBattlebecause you don’t deserve it and trying to make my name looks bad and scammer but fortunately everyone who knows me knows that i am an honest person and luckily i got proof for everything happened so lets see my friend 😂😂

What did you help me? 
I have more experience than you and If you have any experience in the first
So who would help whom?
You were going to finance the server and that is for our benefit
The first thing you paid for was some fake photos on PayPal
So what do you help me with?
All I've heard from you are lies
This works for me, this works for me, and this and this
It's all lies
And you go to my friends whom I introduced you to, and ask them for each one of them 300 - 800 euros based on what?
To add them in a fake network with the names of people who help you for free like Celestine and nevesOma
You lie and say that they work for you and you are the network administrator

About transaction id Support Team paypal 
transaction id1 transaction id2 transaction id3 transaction id4
Friends 1 Friends 2 Friends 3 Friends 4 Friends 5 Friends 6
Fake paid fake paid 2

Edited by LordOfBattle

3 hours ago, LordOfBattle said:

What did you help me? 
So who would help whom?
It's all lies
And you go to my friends whom I introduced you to, and ask them for each one of them 300 - 800 euros based on what?
To add them in a fake network with the names of people who help you for free like Celestine and nevesOma

Fake paid fake paid 2

Does these screenshots even proof anything ?😂😂 all ur screenshots only shows some business chat and was from about 1 years ago or maybe more even before i know you shitty name 😂😂 , and what u are showing only shows how childish u are as 1 of the ss u are showing shows that i ak helping someone for free so how come i am scammer 🙄 , so my friend please dont waste my time when you got a solid proof of me scamming anyone i would be very very very happy to be the first who sees it other wise dont waste my time please and  mention my name in some shitty stuff 

3 hours ago, LordOfBattle said:

What did you help me? 
So who would help whom?
It's all lies

Fake paid fake paid 2

image.png.25bf1c722390651767f1a385500c9249.png
*i was saying anything to get the source* 😂😂😂

so isnt that you who was begging me to forgive u and say to celestine that u are my friend and that you know that i sent the money and that psygrammator is lying ? Isnt that you ? 😂😂😂😂 how fake person you are coming here in the topic saying stuff and to me another stuff and celestine another stuff and lying to psygrammator with totally different stuff how fake person you are 😂😂

image.thumb.jpeg.2f30380d65f63e2171b67ee502ef50d3.jpeg

and now isnt this u telling to psygrammator different stuff ? 😂😂😂 man u are so fucken weak and child get the fk out of here and never mention my name again in you stupid lies 

Edited by HellExile

11 hours ago, HellExile said:

Does these screenshots even proof anything ?😂😂 all ur screenshots only shows some business chat and was from about 1 years ago or maybe more even before i know you shitty name 😂😂 , and what u are showing only shows how childish u are as 1 of the ss u are showing shows that i ak helping someone for free so how come i am scammer 🙄 , so my friend please dont waste my time when you got a solid proof of me scamming anyone i would be very very very happy to be the first who sees it other wise dont waste my time please and  mention my name in some shitty stuff 

Wasn't he going to be one of your victims? ha? xD

Which business?

Where is your network that you tell people about?

My english is bad
And what is his story from this talk that not lose my source

I use google translate sometimes

Because English is not my mother tongue

It is not a shame to say something like that so as not to lose my source

And you don't lose anything if I lose my source

so isnt that you who was begging me to forgive u and say to celestine that u are my friend and that you know that i sent the money and that psygrammator is lying ? Isnt that you ? 😂😂😂😂 how fake person you are coming here in the topic saying stuff and to me another stuff and celestine another stuff and lying to psygrammator with totally different stuff how fake person you are 😂😂

And I said here that I lied to Psygrammator once and I was wrong about this

Because you swore to me that you paid

And I went to your friend so that he is not a friend of mine
but I went to him I thought I misthought of you
In the end, it turned out that my assumption was correct
and you are a fraud

(v)(v)(v)(v)(v)(v)(v)(v)(v)(v)(v) 

On 5/7/2022 at 9:20 AM, LordOfBattle said:

But he lives in Russia

Don't play with words 😏

And if you are honest, send the transfer ID  😜

This is your proof of innocence

Whether you sent the money or not

Are you going to fake the transfer ID too? 😂😂

Only the transfer ID will prove that you deposited the money or not 😉

1 hour ago, LordOfBattle said:

Wasn't he going to be one of your victims? ha? xD

Which business?

Where is your network that you tell people about?

My english is bad
And what is his story from this talk that not lose my source

I use google translate sometimes

Because English is not my mother tongue

It is not a shame to say something like that so as not to lose my source

And you don't lose anything if I lose my source

And I said here that I lied to Psygrammator once and I was wrong about this

Because you swore to me that you paid

And I went to your friend so that he is not a friend of mine
but I went to him I thought I misthought of you
In the end, it turned out that my assumption was correct
and you are a fraud

Don't play with words 😏

And if you are honest, send the transfer ID  😜

This is your proof of innocence

Whether you sent the money or not

Are you going to fake the transfer ID too? 😂😂

Only the transfer ID will prove that you deposited the money or not 😉

It seems that you are stupid keep asking fir transaction id and i keep telling you there is no transaction and the money didnt transfer to psygrammator 😂😂 i didnt say that the money arrived to him you are just like a parrot “ where is the transaction ID “ 😂😂😂😂

image.jpeg.0a4223e19dd296a3a9b7b3b0f3d631ba.jpeg
i never said that psygrammator got the money or anything like that i just said that you are stupid and fken idiot psygrammator isnt scammer and he never received my money and there is no scammer here there is just someone who is idiot this one is u 

What about you must have a Transfer id for this pic? huh?
Anything you send has a Transfer ID in paypal
Even if it didn't arrive
Because the money has already been withdrawn from you
If it was really withdrawn 😉
send pdf that proves that you sent money  ❗

Fake paid.png

Edited by LordOfBattle