AoE questions

Hi. I'm playing on full c6 off server, rates x4. I play with my friend. Dual box is allowed (2acc on pc) so we can open 4 boxes. We have chars:

WL 47

WL 47

SPOIL 49

WC 47

SE 55

BD 58

SWS 68

and we have money for all top grades types (witout Sg ;p)

We want grow up wc to vampiric 2, then change from se on him.

So will be party: WL WL SE BD

Guys u have any useful tips for aoe  farming?

What is the best places for aoe without catas at any lvls?

How many mobs we can pull later (examply on 80)?

Can we farm in it/fog later?

What is the best setup aoe party for 4 chars? Maybe do it with destro/spoil?

i did this a lot but with elemental master, warsmith, cardinal

since ure warlord and not tank..u cannot tank, so u cant lure big groups, u gonna end dying soon as u hit the first one..hapenned to us, when we found an warlord and he said he could lure mobs and died, made the cardinal die too..while we did fine with the dwarf cuz he had good hp and big boom could kill mobs fast

so lvl 47 to 52 u can lure 3 groups each time with one warlord in tanor canyon

after lvl 52 move to skyshadow meadow, and hunt the lower lvl groups near the npc u talk for subclass quest

after lvl 56 u can move to the highter lvl group in skyshadow

after lvl 64 go to ancient battleground kill the skeletons, and then to the high lvl group near Tanatos RB..would help here buff with holy weapon, but u dont have prophet...

after lvl 72, the place is Silent Valley, u can stay there till lvl 77...some very nice A grade drops here and BW robe, which worths a lot in low rates

after 77, only place is primeval waterfalls

ater ancient battleground its good to use the 2 WL, and lure 3-4 groups..place the supports in one place both of u know, each WL go lure mobs in one direction, and they both meet at the place supports are

just dont forget to put Next target icon in F1, and attack in F2 to make things easier...also make ur SE a macro targeting both of u, to heal easily

the revenge buffs u have helps a lot to kill mobs faster, and in primeval, if ur SE is lvl 77, use Prophecy of wind, since adds vampiric effect too...COV dont add that

it's hard to find any good places without catas/necros to pull trains...

the best way to get lvl, get drops and some money are catacombs/necropolies...

but if u dont want that...

on start try kill mobs described up, except Silent Valley... there is  too many mobs wich hitting with magic skills... so on 72 you can try make some trains on Varka

after that and 3rd job go primeval/ketra/deeper varka

u can find great exp in MOS also, Imperial Tomb or Forge of Gods... don't forget to take quest's for recipes in IT/FOG and quest on enchants in MOS... make macros for buffs or heal, or use bot :)

silent valley is the most profitable place of all

the only mobs that use magic are the shamans and the golems..the golems disappear after some time

Prophecy of wind is better than COV for AoE..i think :)

Primeval isle

Elemental Master + elemental master + cardinal + maestro

no doomcryers to leech and sit for mana..no leechers prophets

just big trains with Maestro> balance life with cardinal > big boom explosion > summons finish with hydro screw..2 nukes are enough