I need 24/7 farming script :/ l2gold

Lain

hi, there is already one but it's bad... there's new l2gold server and that script is working, but wrong.

so I need:

1) Appear In Goddard

2) Go buff yourself

3) Go to teleporter

4) Select IT3

5) Start Combat - use might of heaven on everymob, either in far and close settings, use great heal to heal up yourself when you're under 60% hp, use mana potions during combat.

6) When you die go to town

7) Automaticly start your script over again.

Could anyone make it?:(

There is no reason for u to die there, the only problem is the fact that u probably would want to have the AIO buffs, I belive this could be done with the Record action feature but I am not sure how to do it.

1. do u mean go rebuff every 20 min or only after dead? then to do this u need write what buffs u want (i guess u want some from CH) then write name of that NPC

2. dastay is right, its not su much hard (all is about time u need time to learn it and make it other need time to do it, but time...)

here is small guide

EDIT:

or simply if u have IG walker use this:

-set combat settings/buffs/heals ...

-find place to where u can move wherever u got ported in Godard  (u can do that also other way but its not so simply, or if u find script for goddard spawn places u can implent it )

-open L2walker settings (press "home" at keyboard)

-select "make script"  and press REC (now be carefull where u click becouse every your move will be recorded)

-take buffs at CH (hmm now i remember its imposible couse there s button what walker dont know to press, so u CANNOT TAKE BUFFS AT CH by SCRIPT - only combinate by some macro what will "do click" but its hard to synchronize)

so go to IT to place where u want to start with fight

-then press "STOP REC"

-and add at the start script:

LABEL(1)

-then go at the end of ur script and write there:

SET(FIGHTSTART)

LABEL(2)

CharStatus(HP,<=,0)

{

DEALAY(1000)

SET(FIGHTSTOP)

CALL(1)

}

CALL(2)

PS:as u cannot take buffs at CH by l2walker commands (dunno maybe L2superman or something else can do it) u didnt need go to town every 20 mins = all what u was needed was dead return part.

Small advice: to script between dialogue when u choose NPC and choose where to port write there "DELAY(1500)" it can help u sometimes if u have lags

You can script a buff taking action...just add a small delay between the dialogue cause it prolly won't get all the buffs you want. Well, you'll also need to add a mana script on the first one.

mana script:

LABEL(check)
CHARSTATUS(MP,<,70)
{
CALL(potion)
}
DELAY(500)
CALL(check)
LABEL(potion)
USEITEM(Mana Potion[iD=728])
CALL(check)

I just wanna add that the npc's name I am up to use is "trash"(aio buffer), as l2walker recognizes it that way.

Buff script for fighters:

NPCDLG(Trash[iD=7024])
DLGSEL(Wind Walk )
DLGSEL(Shield )
DLGSEL(Might )
DLGSEL(Magic Barrier )
DLGSEL(Bless the Body )
DLGSEL(Bless the Soul )
DLGSEL(Berserker Spirit )
DLGSEL(Haste )
DLGSEL(Death Whisper )
DLGSEL(Vampiric Rage )
DLGSEL(Focus )
DLGSEL(Warrior )
DLGSEL(Fire )
DLGSEL(Fury )
DLGSEL(Vampire )
DLGSEL(Earth )
DLGSEL(Vitality )
DLGSEL(Wind )
DLGSEL(Hunter )
DLGSEL(Agility )
DLGSEL(Heal )

Feel free to add anything on that list or change it(add delay if u want to).

Do not ask me how to combine all those scripts, just try :).

• 3 weeks later...