[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

DDos protection?

inform ppl for this cause is the first think which ppl look for new servers.

already say it we have a good ddos mitigation company , can handle 40gbps easy

""haha so l2j- same [L2J] ? omg fix your title  i report you and  fix 100% or administator removing your post ""

niga i gues  u  have some  problems  and u must  take a shouer then get a life or if not  iT means  u are  a non lifer who  just stay on forums and flame  with or without reason...maby u need  a girl or something to    make  u  go away from pc.

DDos protection?

inform ppl for this cause is the first think which ppl look for new servers.

Hear u must come whit proofs is usless to write smth that u don't have or u have but is not a good1.

Hear u must come whit proofs is usless to write smth that u don't have or u have but is not a good1.

Hello all , let me present myself , im Core ( real life name Alex ) and i am Head Game Master of L2 Ereos! I can quarantee you that this server its protected 100% , we have a powerful hosting company , right in the middle of Germany ! The hosting company provide us with fully DDOS Protection ! NO worries about DDOS , laggggs , delays , freezes , THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN !

We are currently working hard at server / website , in a short time i will post over here some updates !

Stay tunned and try to call all your friends , enemies , slaves ( i bet you have xd ) , girls , we need you in order to make this server a huge success