aCis vs Lucera

8 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

- "this is my edit that caused this not pack."

As I said (And this have nothing to do with the project source/pack but with the way you was talking about that players are the ultimate judges).

- "OK let's analyze your assessment of my server that you spent all of 5 mins on."
That's the way the ultimate judges will judge a server in 2021.. that you put them in priority.

- I have worked too on this files, old
er revisions (but I don't think many things has changed).

I don't mean I worked on the files 10 years ago but few months... except if in that few months L2JOrion start to fix things with super haste mode.

And at the end, really feeling we all wasting time here with you.

You forgot to answer the "because a client of mine still waiting 2-3 months undone Dress code from your amazing support team (a.k.a. one guy)."

I will let you feel like you own the best project out there.. I think some people don't like the truth and be sad.. but live in lies and stay happy.

Players are ultimate judges. but they don't  leave my server because of bad files. I think players may not  like a custom 10x interlude server. It is my concept they do not like..not the files. And for "your client waiting 2-3 months.." wtf do you want me to say? I dont work for L2jOrion..I can only tell you my experience with them, Yes, I will live in my world of happiness with this pack as I have had no problems with it and have seen none better.

3 hours ago, TehBot12 said:

Well, this escalated quickly. In conclusion. If a developer knows his shit, packs doesn't matter.
Also, if a Administrator knows his shit too, also the pack doesn't matter.
As @StinkyMadness said, players are the final judge. If the players doesn't like the server then it doesn't really matter if it's aCis or Lucera, Orion, Frozen, OFF.
#changemymind

no stinky did not say players are final judge..he was quoting me... but i completely agree with you tehbot12

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kara said:

Well this is how we communicate. You should see when a developer has a girlfriend and she get mad and yell at you and one morning she wakeup with a note on her head saying: "GC Z im available". She wont get the joke neither you.

I see.

3 hours ago, Kara said:

Nobody mention players. We talk about the guy who claim he own a great pack and orion is a great project. We say our opinion and he write "stfu" to all.   

So i say to the owner of the pack, provide us the jar of your server and ill analyze each file why its bad. Base on your photos on your website you have no experience. No serious person post photos in website with admin write wyvern for no reason.  This is like show off. Look people im GM.

A player wont understand the difference beteeen CopyOnWriteArrayList and ArrayList and he wont care. He will only care when admin announce problem with server and shut it down to fix concurrency issues, get the point and what we judge?

Kara = the ultimate Drama Queen, that I don't know😁, I think this is more a show of "Look people i am a developer" . Every time you say I tell all to "STFU" you always say it wrong...  I say to support your opinion or STFU... big difference .. so quote me correctly or STFU.🤣

More popcorn please.. you guys  and girl are making me fat😆

Edited by L2RAPTOR

3 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Kara = the ultimate Drama Queen, that I don't know😁, I think this is more a show of "Look people i am a developer" . Every time you say I tell all to "STFU" you always say it wrong...  I say to support your opinion or STFU... big difference .. so quote me correctly or STFU.🤣

More popcorn please.. you guys  and girl are making me fat😆

10 people laugh at you currently no for the codes but for your behavior. There will be impact for you in future when you ask for some help again. 

Understand when something is joke and when you simply cross the line. 

In the end this is your result:

tbLTj29.png

And when you write "STFU" to people exclude those who even spent a minute to "help you" 

And yes this might be a single post and 3 minute of my time but it's the intention that matters. 

PS. As a player i used to be i can also judge from that perspective.

FiWieaz.png

What's that? 7k + people and almost 3k online?

So basically you got more viewers than Maxcheaters it'self yet you have only 10 poor topic. I'm sure players are proud to join a server with fake counters. 

Edited by Kara

38 minutes ago, Kara said:

Someone revive Dask for this topic only.

It smells like 2010 MxC

i can revive him so he bring the real drama :kappa:

Edited by Celestine

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

i can revive him so he bring the real drama :kappa:

Im sure maxtor will allow for 2 hours. This guy thinks he can create drama. Bring old boys back here to teach newborns what drama in mxc means 

6 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Players are ultimate judges. but they don't  leave my server because of bad files. I think players may not  like a custom 10x interlude server. It is my concept they do not like..not the files. And for "your client waiting 2-3 months.." wtf do you want me to say? I dont work for L2jOrion..I can only tell you my experience with them, Yes, I will live in my world of happiness with this pack as I have had no problems with it and have seen none better.

Why is so difficult to you to understand that when I'm talking about your server I'm not speaking for your "GREAT ORION PACK". You acting like your don't understand? or you really do not?

You are the person who said "STFU" to peoples that are here to help others without developing knowledge (like you) to create their "dream" server. Author of the topic had one specific question.. and you after the whole topic that you had done for the "AMAZING - ULTIMATE - 10 TIMES BETTER THAN L2OFF" project came here to keep advertising and teach to peoples with real knowledge on the subject.. and judge them why they don't like L2JOrion or L2JFrozen.. understandable if was one or two... there are a lot of people that sharing the same opinion about that one project you supporting.

In the end players are players and don't even know that there exist different project (most of them) they know only L2J or L2OFF that's the provided infos on the toplist sites. This is a forum section is for developers and admins and not for your ultimate judges.

10 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

no stinky did not say players are final judge..he was quoting me... but i completely agree with you tehbot12

Have you ever thought that you didn't receive any negative feedback for your server just because you don't have as much as clients that your server needs to get a right feedback?

By saying that people dont like custom 10x interlude, you are actually saying "players dont like my server". So they dont even sit down and write a feedback. They just move on....

Also, you are disagree with developers with the excuse that the code does not matters while you are actually posting in a section that called Lineage II Java Server Development in a sub category -> Server Development Discussion [L2J] .

They/I can actually answer to you, prove that your sources are better than the X sources in a programmatically way, or STFU.

How the hell they supposed not to criticize your words? Post your thoughts at your own forum which concerns admins and players... Get real..

A dev walked on admin's paths while an admin some day was a player.

Good morning!

Edited by melron

12 hours ago, Kara said:

analyze each file why its bad

i bet you cant find less than 5 shits in every file (not only java) #provemewrong

12 hours ago, Kara said:

A player wont understand the difference beteeen CopyOnWriteArrayList and ArrayList and he wont care. He will only care when admin announce problem with server and shut it down to fix concurrency issues, get the point and what we judge?

but his "unique" server works so orion is best il pack in the world #changemymind

the myth has it that he made a post wihtout saying the word L2jOrion or Best Pack

#myth

Edited by Nightw0lf

22 hours ago, TehBot12 said:

If a developer knows his shit, packs doesn't matter.

Well, it somewhat does matter, since more work is involved into initial project, less work you, as server admin/ server developer, will have to do.

But yes, in the very big lines, even basic L2J IL is "fine" to use and can handle hundreds of people, if you fix the 5-6 default exploits. Simply don't do a x1 "retail behavior" with it, or you will have around 200+ pages of bug reports in few weeks.

• Like 1

Why do we really continue this conversation? Are you sane people? We really claim that players and admins are more important than a developer? @TehBot12 You realize if developer quit their job all servers will die within few hours? 

Players are dumb bots and the reasons a server degrade over time. Each one crying like a baby and he demands server changes, admin then apply those changes and other players get disappointed. In the end you adjust your whole server to match players taste and nobody is happy.

Players should -beep- and play or quit the gaming forever. Some people are meant to play some other are meant to lose some are meant to do something else other than gaming. Dying in Call of duty 10 times in row doesn't make Call of Duty a bad game, it's mean you're useless or amateur and no playing for many years as i heard as an excuse from some of my clients is stupid. Time might helps but it doesn't mean playing Lineage 2 for 10 years make you a decent person to have opinion over game changes. 

So now that we threw players as left over chicken wings to the garbage bin, let's discuss about administrators.

Majority of them are wannabe people who reached the maximum level of lineage 2 (probably in some x 1000 server with a 100% safe enchant rate aka Pride like servers) and they decided to rule community with their experienced perspective. Their opinion unshakable and of course on top of everyone's else.

Their experience after watching OUR tutorial and OUR work while we perform in their computer via some remote software reaches up to to XML & HTML edit. You will hear many of them claiming that they even know how to read or edit a code even tho they don't know that an armor texture is not a DEVELOPER'S JOB!

No "Administrators" of Lineage 2 community, you can't code, you can't read a code and you can't do anything without us. Because you read a function "isHero()" and understand it because Java is human friendly language doesn't make you a person who understand programming. We are not fools sitting for 5-10 years to own multiple languages to end up arguing with a guy who get excited because he copy paste values in XML.

Let's no mix up our job and not mistaken your position here. You do nothing special other than advertise project, take decisions and edit few configurations. In the end of the day you gonna cry to your developer for fixing up bugs or change systems.

Edited by Kara
  • Like 1

Definitely 2010 vibes, i'd go with acis, since they strive to be clean and improve along the way, plus I think acis was the first pack with decent geodata and off-like features. Sometimes it feels like a perfectly tuned car, while switching to packs like mobius or this lucera, is like some patched up zombie car where the steering is off and gargles huge amounts of fuel. Hope I made sense.

Also if you plan to make a server, you should at least be able to apply a patch, and acis community is helpful afaik. 

Pace Vouă <3

• Upvote 2