aCis vs Lucera

Just now, Williams said:

lucera is a waste of time and is not as well built as MASTER @Tryskell aCIs does a great job.

This is what i believe also. But i wanted to see the community's opinion.

Just now, TehBot12 said:

This is what i believe also. But i wanted to see the community's opinion.

aCis - Changesets - Announcements - MaxCheaters.com | Lineage 2 Development Marketplace Bots and Cheats

draw your conclusions.

Just now, Williams said:

I'm familiar with Tryskell's work. But a friend of mine has pointed out that Lucera files are more "stable" and ahead of aCis. Ofcourse i thought this must be a joke but i just need to see what the community thinks about it.
/discuss

1 hour ago, TehBot12 said:

Java side primely.

My opinion, undoubtedly acis. Just because russian coding style is not my style.

Both of them, have different purposes. Lucera is not trying to achieve an l2off performance while for acis, retailness is the primary target.

Its clearly about what you are looking for.

1 minute ago, melron said:

My opinion, undoubtedly acis. Just because russian coding style is not my style.

Both of them, have different purposes. Lucera is not trying to achieve an l2off performance while for acis, retailness is the primary target.

Its clearly about what you are looking for.

So in conclusion, both sources are "equaly good"?

Old lucera is garbage. New one isn't good too and has no source code available.

Acis is obviously better. New acis revs are unstable though and have tons of bugs. Old ones are nicely done if you fix some hundreds of easy bugs there.

Just now, Xtellia said:

Old lucera is garbage. New one isn't good too and has no source code available.

Acis is obviously better. New acis revs are unstable though and have tons of bugs. Old ones are nicely done if you fix some hundreds of easy bugs there.

Well, I'm sure that @Tryskell will keep updating the sources.
That's why I'm asking the community of MxC.
Lots of known or unknown issues are already fixed in Lucera. Then again, aCis has an active team and a very active audience that tests daily.

Avoid any Russian source. They just throw code inside as if it's their ex, they're skipping readability and flexibility just for the sake of "it works so it's fine leave it that way". 

Programming and especially Java, does not work that way. Ignore players or others that claim that movement is better. (I say this personally cause i have access in all sources from my client(s) including all Script's source up to the latest and the way the code is written would provoke any developer to quit and find new interest.

aCis on the other than is a well structured and clean pack. There is no major difference for a PvP server between 360 aCis and 392 other than rename, refactoring. For low rate that quest(s) e.t.c. are a must is a different situation but still you need a developer to work with.

Currently the situation of all pack is worst than 10 years ago. Even L2JServer has quit their major core fixes and pay attention in custom. If you take clean L2JServer-H5 from 2016 and clean L2JServer-H5 from 2021 you will see no huge difference.

The problem is no the packs and the project itself.

The problem is with every person like you that pop up every 2 week and re-open the same topic about Lucera vs aCis, frozen vs aCis e.t.c. 

Same thing i see in other forums for best 3D software. 3D's max vs Maya. It all come down to what you want to use it for, your knowledge and your time. Every emulator is done it's work so far "fine". 

If you plan to copy make a server equal to the quality of the official Lineage][ game for few bucks that i guess is your budget then no cause even official is full of problems.

Pick one that fits to your needs.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kara said:

Avoid any Russian source. They just throw code inside as if it's their ex, they're skipping readability and flexibility just for the sake of "it works so it's fine leave it that way". 

Programming and especially Java, does not work that way. Ignore players or others that claim that movement is better. (I say this personally cause i have access in all sources from my client(s) including all Script's source up to the latest and the way the code is written would provoke any developer to quit and find new interest.

aCis on the other than is a well structured and clean pack. There is no major difference for a PvP server between 360 aCis and 392 other than rename, refactoring. For low rate that quest(s) e.t.c. are a must is a different situation but still you need a developer to work with.

Currently the situation of all pack is worst than 10 years ago. Even L2JServer has quit their major core fixes and pay attention in custom. If you take clean L2JServer-H5 from 2016 and clean L2JServer-H5 from 2021 you will see no huge difference.

The problem is no the packs and the project itself.

The problem is with every person like you that pop up every 2 week and re-open the same topic about Lucera vs aCis, frozen vs aCis e.t.c. 

Same thing i see in other forums for best 3D software. 3D's max vs Maya. It all come down to what you want to use it for, your knowledge and your time. Every emulator is done it's work so far "fine". 

If you plan to copy make a server equal to the quality of the official Lineage][ game for few bucks that i guess is your budget then no cause even official is full of problems.

Pick one that fits to your needs.

I'm working on aCis since 2016. It is not an issue on what pack I will choose. I never dealt with Lucera but as i said above, just because someone pointed out that Lucera has better features, I wanted to know the community's opinion. I'm saying that because half of your answer was unnecessary.
Thanks for your opinion tho.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• SELL  Lucera Classic license  80$ or 90 usdt re-binding through the developer dizer. write only in telegram https://t.me/AlB911
    • Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics