aCis vs Lucera

10 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

Absolutely. Those are all 100% correct statements.

I always only speak truth.

But you did not say why L2jOrion is trash...

8 minutes ago, Kara said:

You got a semi-broken car. You're about to travel 90 Km distance with 4 passengers in high-speed road. Your engineer telling you that your car got leaks and won't make it after driving for so long.

Your passengers convince you you that the car is fine now so it's perfect, let's move on.

If you failed to catch the point, as long as you're dealing with software and programming, a developer's opinion always is on top. 

You got a developer only concerned about details of code vs player experience... if admin and player is happy...nobody cares about what developer did or did not do..and that is why L2off vs L2j does not matter anymore..server with no bugs = good server.. no matter L2off or L2j

Edited by L2RAPTOR

1 minute ago, Elfocrash said:

Here's how it goes. I'm at a point where if I say something is trash, then it's probably trash. Depending on you who are, I might explain why. In your case for example, I won't.

then don't say it if you are not willing to explain it

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I always only speak truth.

But you did not say why L2jOrion is trash...

You got a developer only concerned about details of code vs player experience... if admin and player is happy...nobody cares..

Trust me I've dealt with more "administrators" than this forum's total users right now just in the last 2 year(s). Each one said he is experienced and he has better ideas than the previous.

Usually they make a reference for an older server that they played and they got inspired that was always missing something and now they clone it but improve that minor detail that was missing.

In the end this is just a game-play perspective. 

We on the other hand, don't care about the game play that it's an obsession to you.

We care for leaks, slow downs, critical errors, vulnerable points, badly written structure of the code and pretty much anything that can break down your whole lovely experience within a millisecond. 

You can play in the best server ever made. If the database leak, then a player won't appreciate the game player more than the fact that he lose his latest data and must wait until all things fixed. 

10 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

then don't say it if you are not willing to explain it

exactly you have no words because you do not know wtf you are talking about...as I said STFU or explain yourself

4 minutes ago, Kara said:

Trust me I've dealt with more "administrators" than this forum's total users right now just in the last 2 year(s). Each one said he is experienced and he has better ideas than the previous.

Usually they make a reference for an older server that they played and they got inspired that was always missing something and now they clone it but improve that minor detail that was missing.

In the end this is just a game-play perspective. 

We on the other hand, don't care about the game play that it's an obsession to you.

We care for leaks, slow downs, critical errors, vulnerable points, badly written structure of the code and pretty much anything that can break down your whole lovely experience within a millisecond. 

You can play in the best server ever made. If the database leak, then a player won't appreciate the game player more than the fact that he lose his latest data and must wait until all things fixed. 

It is funny because I see my ideas on many servers..but in the end If developer is shit then any good admin won't open server and expose players to developer's shit.. Admin is filter..player is final judge

Edited by L2RAPTOR

@L2RAPTOR

I will not analyze the programming pov because as i can see, you are not working on that... But, your words goes me back 50 years, where people were happy with the pigeons that send messages to each other. If you could ask someone of them, they would tell you that we are happy to communicate and the way does not matter.

Guess what, the way does matters ...

Just as how it was done and is being done with medicine and science ... We/they move forward and building better structures every damn day even if we/they are happy with most of them, just because that's how the progress works.

I can also assure you that l2jorion is trash. I'll not go deep for my words, i'll just say that i've worked a lot on this source for 4-5 customers who had it, and i'll not do it again.

1 minute ago, melron said:

@L2RAPTOR

I will not analyze the programming pov because as i can see, you are not working on that... But, your words goes me back 50 years, where people were happy with the pigeons that send messages to each other. If you could ask someone of them, they would tell you that we are happy to communicate and the way does not matter.

Guess what, the way does matters ...

Just as how it was done and is being done with medicine and science ... We/they move forward and building better structures every damn day even if we/they are happy with most of them, just because that's how the progress works.

I can also assure you that l2jorion is trash. I'll not go deep for my words, i'll just say that i've worked a lot on this source for 4-5 customers who had it, and i'll not do it again.

you still not explain why you think L2jorion is trash? WHY???!!! I have no problems and players have no complaints!

Just now, L2RAPTOR said:

you still not explain why you think L2jorion is trash? WHY???!!! I have no problems and players have no complaints!

I gave you the answer in my post. A detailed answer, requires programming knowledge that you don't have and you will not understand. What's the point of collecting the informations that at the end, you will not understand at all... 

3 minutes ago, melron said:

I gave you the answer in my post. A detailed answer, requires programming knowledge that you don't have and you will not understand. What's the point of collecting the informations that at the end, you will not understand at all... 

You see you call L2jorion trash because of some developer programming shit that admins and players do not care about and does not effect game play... give specifics of trash or STFU.. I want details and evidence of trash

Edited by L2RAPTOR

4 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

You see you call L2jorion trash because of some developer programming shit that admins and players do not care and does not effect game play... give specifics of trash or STFU

Either you work with Vilmis or you help him 

https://imgur.com/Zp1VmGr

The "STFU" you write to others  made me lose my interest for the topic. 

6 minutes ago, Kara said:

Either you work with Vilmis or you help him 

https://imgur.com/Zp1VmGr

The "STFU" you write to others  made me lose my interest for the topic. 

LOL i do not work for Vilmis.. maybe I help him, maybe give him ideas, and I know I give him headaches. I am an ADMIN.. he is my developer. I give him my ideas.. he makes it happen.

And the "STFU" is if you refuse to support your statements...

Edited by L2RAPTOR

I really do not care what haters think about me or my pack.  I had a few leaked and unfinished versions that people used for their servers (a long time ago), but the latest, stable and fully working version you can get only from me.

Also, time by time (almost every day) the code is changing and updating to newer from old one. We have a test server where people can to check out all things like bugs, features and how the files work. I'm not saying that my pack is best or something like that, everyone uses what they think is better for them.

Peace out.

Just now, L2RAPTOR said:

I notice elfo and melron go silent.. dont talk shit if you can't back it up...

P.S. Smarter would be do not play this word war and ignore this post, but thank you for your support. :)

2 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

P.S. Smarter would be do not play this word war and ignore this post, but thank you for your support. 🙂

I hear opinions..I want facts to support them.. I guess go check L2jorion.com and see if these files are as good as any other...and if not, tell me why not..