aCis vs Lucera

Just a few final responses.Then I will let you "experts" continue whatever this discussion has become.

Kara if you make a statement like a pack is trash then support it... or STFU. There is nothing wrong with asking someone to provide evidence to support their claims. I would expect you to say the same to me. The only one to produce a fair response was Elfo. And I respect that. Rootware also was willing to look at my pack and give feedback. Kara I told you before, 99% of your posts here are negative, angry, bitchy, and always over sensitive.. are you on a permanent menstrual cycle that never ends?

Nightwolf I responded to Kara who said my server is like all the others. Of course we all know Kara hates interlude and hates customs even more. Any player that reads my features and spends any time playing my server understands it is not like most servers. I never said all players would like my server. When you say my interface is broken .. it is not. I disabled and deleted functions that made afk farming and botting easier or that i did not like. I just started being active on DISCORD about 10 days ago.

I think I have made my opinion clear here repeatedly and have tried to stay on topic. So, I'm done with further posts unless I need to respond to some untruth. I rather continue watching this comedy. It is very entertaining..I was glad to be part of it.. now I will go get some more popcorn 😄

P.S. when was the last time you saw a topic go 9+ pages on MXC in 24 hours 😄

Edited by L2RAPTOR

38 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Just a few final responses.Then I will let you "experts" continue whatever this discussion has become.

Kara if you make a statement like a pack is trash then support it... or STFU. There is nothing wrong with asking someone to provide evidence to support their claims. I would expect you to say the same to me. The only one to produce a fair response was Elfo. And I respect that. Rootware also was willing to look at my pack and give feedback. Kara I told you before, 99% of your posts here are negative, angry, bitchy, and always over sensitive.. are you on a permanent menstrual cycle that never ends?

Nightwolf I responded to Kara who said my server is like all the others. Of course we all know Kara hates interlude and hates customs even more. Any player that reads my features and spends any time playing my server understands it is not like most servers. I never said all players would like my server. When you say my interface is broken .. it is not. I disabled and deleted functions that made afk farming and botting easier or that i did not like. I just started being active on DISCORD about 10 days ago.

I think I have made my opinion clear here repeatedly and have tried to stay on topic. So, I'm done with further posts unless I need to respond to some untruth. I rather continue watching this comedy. It is very entertaining..I was glad to be part of it.. now I will go get some more popcorn 😄

P.S. when was the last time you saw a topic go 9+ pages on MXC in 24 hours 😄

You still not answered my question. But I guess its hard to refuse something that you have spend money and time on it.. so I understand your side... makes sense.

Edited by StinkyMadness

Are you acting like you know me to get some attention?

You want to be famous honey? You can ask me gently and i'll come to comment on your server's topic if you want.

Edited by Kara
  • Sad 1

Not gonna lie the IP binding thing is a bit much xD

I don't get the point of this discussion. It's like a mechanic is trying to tell a bunch of chefs how to cook something.

No matter how many times you explain why orion is bad he will keep trying to convince you it's good even though he has no clue what good and bad is (talking about l2j packs).

Edited by An4rchy

3 hours ago, Kara said:

Are you acting like you know me to get some attention?

You want to be famous honey? You can ask me gently and i'll come to comment on your server's topic if you want.

So let me understand this Kara, because I call your posts and responses negative(which most are) I am trying to become famous?...LMFAO! I guess you think a lot of yourself...why would I be famous commenting about you? i see you deleted your last post .. but i read it. Your deleted post says i will need a developer for errors on my server..i have not had errors or bugs on my server for years and I have a developer if i need him. I am sure there probably are more.. but the only time i need a developer is to add a custom. Your deleted post also says I should never use your name again..but now makes me want to use it more😆 Also, I think you are probably a very good developer. The other developers here seem to think highly of you, Which tells me a lot about you as well. You want to comment on my server... great.. but play it first...you said it is the same as all the others.. it may be worse or may be better.. but I don't think it is the same as other servers.

3 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Not gonna lie the IP binding thing is a bit much xD

I don't get the point of this discussion. It's like a mechanic is trying to tell a bunch of chefs how to cook something.

No matter how many times you explain why orion is bad he will keep trying to convince you it's good even though he has no clue what good and bad is (talking about l2j packs).

Anarchy don't be a douche bag. I'm not telling developers how to do anything. I am asking them to support their opinions. Only Elfocrash took the time to do so. I am not trying to convince anyone about L2jorion pack. Sorry I am so positive about L2jOrion pack.. but I have used it for years, have great support, and no complaints from players about files. I have played many servers with different packs... their files are no better than mine.

9 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

@L2RAPTOR I joined on your server to see what is so special there.. maybe I don't get it.. but 10 offline stores players.. 0 online.. discord total 3 members.. and free broken interface.

I hope you can give me some info about what happened to the players that was so satisfied of your server.
(And this have nothing to do with the project source/pack but with the way you was talking about that players are the ultimate judges)

So what was wrong with server files? that is what this topic is about...How long did you play on server? Did you spoil RB for glit Medals? did you attack epic bosses in town to test your damage? did you join an academy with the academy manager? did you craft a boss jewel with mammon? did you rebirth your character and get skills? did you make a clan Lv0 and make an academy+crest? did you buy a spoil+sweep skill for your character? Did you teleport to zariche with pop up when cursed weapon drop? and much more.. yes this is like other servers😆 Don't login in for 5 mins and comment about server as you did..so there is no further response necessary to you from me.

Any player that reads my features and spends any time playing my server understands it is not like most servers. I never said all players would like my server. When you say my interface is broken .. it is not. I disabled and deleted functions that made afk farming and botting easier or that i did not like. I just started being active on DISCORD about 10 days ago.

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Any player that reads my features and spends any time playing my server understands it is not like most servers.

And 0 online, the ultimate judges.
No reason to spend time to test features that are recycled from any server. I saw Interface that Vertical Shortcut is transparent and horizontal is not... one random texture on bottom right side that was annoying.. an AIO NPC that was shared back in 2010-2011.

I have worked too on this files, older revisions (but I don't think many things has changed) I remember there was Database connection on the getPremiumService() so each time a player kills something just requires database connection to check his premium status.

You have repeat 2-3 times that only Elfo support his opinion. Why you think all the others have different one? Or they have time to explain to Admin things that he will not understand.

And really just tell us if you getting payed for all that support.. or you just really have waste so much money and don't want to make him mad.. because a client of mine still waiting 2-3 months undone Dress code from your amazing support team (a.k.a. one guy).

Edited by StinkyMadness

• Zake pinned this topic
8 hours ago, StinkyMadness said:

And 0 online, the ultimate judges.
No reason to spend time to test features that are recycled from any server. I saw Interface that Vertical Shortcut is transparent and horizontal is not... one random texture on bottom right side that was annoying.. an AIO NPC that was shared back in 2010-2011.

I have worked too on this files, older revisions (but I don't think many things has changed) I remember there was Database connection on the getPremiumService() so each time a player kills something just requires database connection to check his premium status.

You have repeat 2-3 times that only Elfo support his opinion. Why you think all the others have different one? Or they have time to explain to Admin things that he will not understand.

And really just tell us if you getting payed for all that support.. or you just really have waste so much money and don't want to make him mad.. because a client of mine still waiting 2-3 months undone Dress code from your amazing support team (a.k.a. one guy).

You obviously want to criticize my server vs stay on topic. OK let's analyze your assessment of my server that you spent all of 5 mins on.

1.you say: I saw Interface that Vertical Shortcut is transparent and horizontal is not..

this is my edit that caused this.not pack. But everything functions properly.

2. you say one random texture on bottom right side that was annoying..

I have no idea what you are talking about,  but it seems it takes very little for you to get "annoyed"

3. you say AIO NPC that was shared back in 2010-2011.

This is a total lie. Show me an AIO NPC like mine. It is completely designed by me and produced by L2JOrion. With 1 click of a macro player can access almost any NPC. I will be adding a Pet manager and Quest manager soon. So players do not have to run all over towns to talk to NPCs.

https://prnt.sc/113roi6

Please tell me what server has this? Where it was copied from. And if you can't then don't say it.

Yeah my server is same as others 😆

you say "I have worked too on this files, older revisions (but I don't think many things has changed) I remember there was Database connection on the getPremiumService() so each time a player kills something just requires database connection to check his premium status."

These words are a total waste of time. You admit the files you "worked on" are older. L2j from years ago are not like L2j today. You assume they are still the same. Your opinions are based on old files.

you say "You have repeat 2-3 times that only Elfo support his opinion. Why you think all the others have different one? Or they have time to explain to Admin things that he will not understand."

Yes.I respect Elfo for doing so. He made reply and supported his opinion. Unlike the other Devs here that just say "trash" and give no reason for their opinion. If you make a response or opinion, then support it with evidence...or don't respond at all.

You are another Dev that thinks Admins are stupid do not understand code or are not as smart as you.

All Devs should change this. You will make more money when you don't act like assholes to Admins.

As far as my relationship to L2jOrion.. I don't get paid from them to say these things or to support them. I get no benefits at all. I speak only of my experience over many years.

I appreciate your effort to at least login to my server. But your only intention was to criticize it. I never said my server was perfect. But it is not the same as other servers. This may be good or bad.

Since this is suppose to be an ACIS vs Lucera topic.. I will add one more opinion. I played L2Wish. It used Lucera files. Celestine did an excellent job on this server. It is not the kind of server I prefer, but I knew Celestine would have awesome features. Celestine can probably give a good opinion on Lucera pack.  if Celestine decides to activate another server, I would encourage everyone to try it. And I am not being paid anything to say this.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

- "this is my edit that caused this not pack."

As I said (And this have nothing to do with the project source/pack but with the way you was talking about that players are the ultimate judges).

- "OK let's analyze your assessment of my server that you spent all of 5 mins on."
That's the way the ultimate judges will judge a server in 2021.. that you put them in priority.

- I have worked too on this files, old
er revisions (but I don't think many things has changed).

I don't mean I worked on the files 10 years ago but few months... except if in that few months L2JOrion start to fix things with super haste mode.

And at the end, really feeling we all wasting time here with you.

You forgot to answer the "because a client of mine still waiting 2-3 months undone Dress code from your amazing support team (a.k.a. one guy)."

I will let you feel like you own the best project out there.. I think some people don't like the truth and be sad.. but live in lies and stay happy.

Edited by StinkyMadness

Well, this escalated quickly. In conclusion. If a developer knows his shit, packs doesn't matter.
Also, if a Administrator knows his shit too, also the pack doesn't matter.
As @StinkyMadness said, players are the final judge. If the players doesn't like the server then it doesn't really matter if it's aCis or Lucera, Orion, Frozen, OFF.
#changemymind

Edited by TehBot12
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TehBot12 said:

Well, this escalated quickly. In conclusion. If a developer knows his shit, packs doesn't matter.
Also, if a Administrator knows his shit too, also the pack doesn't matter.
As @StinkyMadness said, players are the final judge. If the players doesn't like the server then it doesn't really matter if it's aCis or Lucera, Orion, Frozen, OFF.
#changemymind

Nobody mention players. We talk about the guy who claim he own a great pack and orion is a great project. We say our opinion and he write "stfu" to all.   

So i say to the owner of the pack, provide us the jar of your server and ill analyze each file why its bad. Base on your photos on your website you have no experience. No serious person post photos in website with admin write wyvern for no reason.  This is like show off. Look people im GM.

A player wont understand the difference beteeen CopyOnWriteArrayList and ArrayList and he wont care. He will only care when admin announce problem with server and shut it down to fix concurrency issues, get the point and what we judge?

Edited by Kara

2 minutes ago, Kara said:

Nobody mention players. We talk about the guy who claim he own a great pack and orion is a great project. We say our opinion and he write "stfu" to all.   

So i say to the owner of the pack, provide us the jar of your server and ill analyze each file why its bad. Base on your photos on your website you have no experience. No serious person post photos in website with admin write wyvern for no reason.  This is like show off. Look people im GM.

Trash talk is always a bad thing. Can we please keep this civilized? Well, as possible.
Isn't the goal to achieve a project that is actually playable for the players?
Otherwise, why to begin developing an emulator? Is it fun, or?

4 minutes ago, TehBot12 said:

Trash talk is always a bad thing. Can we please keep this civilized? Well, as possible.
Isn't the goal to achieve a project that is actually playable for the players?
Otherwise, why to begin developing an emulator? Is it fun, or?

Why you all act like drama queens? Where u saw trashtalk? I said that his project is not great and he has no people.

Just now, Kara said:

Why you all act like drama queens? Where u saw trashtalk? I said that his project is not great and he has no people.

Well, I'm reading the whole topic. Doesn't need that much brain to realize the trashtalk 😄

1 minute ago, TehBot12 said:

Well, I'm reading the whole topic. Doesn't need that much brain to realize the trashtalk 😄

Well this is how we communicate. You should see when a developer has a girlfriend and she get mad and yell at you and one morning she wakeup with a note on her head saying: "GC Z im available". She wont get the joke neither you.

• Haha 1