aCis vs Lucera

Imagine if all this effort was implemented in a project. TBH the solution for  ("admins" moslty) who wants to know which pack to choose from a variety of private and free sources, MY answer is it doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is your budget. So in order to have a successful server - project  you need to have the will to spent and by spent i mean a lot. At least from the basic monthly income perspective. Every free and private  pack needs extra work and extra fixes. If you don't have the  knowledge how to develop every aspect of l2j you need to pay. Even if you spent a lot to your files and create the best l2 private server (this is a matter of opinion) then you need to spent even more for advertisment (at least 70% of your private project sucess) and by advertisment i mean to pay streamers, clan leaders, topsites and social platforms plus costs for dedicated, proxys and monlthy REAL MONEY EVENTS. So, In my opinion,  If you are doing it for the money it's better to invest in cryptocurrencies, if you are doing it from your good heart or  your love for  l2 the personal return is not worth at all. It will exhaust you and will make you to hate the game. 

Edited by Seamless

how could nevermore missing from such a topic

any one to point out, how trash sunrise is? we can start new topic about it

Edited by `NeverMore
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

how could nevermore missing from such a topic

any one to point out, how trash sunrise is? we can start new topic about it

Mostly because this is a topic for coding and developers and you ain't one. 

2uP54NA.gif

Just now, `NeverMore said:

said a developer

I'm surprised you know this word after all. Anytime you want to start learning the basics we can start cause judging by the code you write lately you're the reason stackoverflow will give up on this language. 

22 hours ago, Kara said:

10 people laugh at you currently no for the codes but for your behavior. There will be impact for you in future when you ask for some help again. 

Understand when something is joke and when you simply cross the line. 

In the end this is your result:

tbLTj29.png

And when you write "STFU" to people exclude those who even spent a minute to "help you" 

And yes this might be a single post and 3 minute of my time but it's the intention that matters. 

PS. As a player i used to be i can also judge from that perspective.

FiWieaz.png

What's that? 7k + people and almost 3k online?

So basically you got more viewers than Maxcheaters it'self yet you have only 10 poor topic. I'm sure players are proud to join a server with fake counters. 

Kara grow up an stop acting immature. you want to attack my server instead of addressing the topic or addressing my comments to you. Did you logon to my forum to check members? these are not fake over these years. Discord I started about 2 weeks ago. You login my server? of course not..or if you did there is nothing fake there either.

Grow up.And if I have 10 ppl here that hate me..you have 50...

1 minute ago, `NeverMore said:

who are you actually? 

I'm just trying to advertise L2JSunrise, play along.

1 minute ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Kara grow up an stop acting immature. you want to attack my server instead of addressing the topic or addressing my comments to you. Did you logon to my forum to check members? these are not fake over these years. Discord I started about 2 weeks ago. You login my server? of course not..or if you did there is nothing fake there either.

Grow up.And if I have 10 ppl here that hate me..you have 50...

Nobody hates you, we feel pity for you for the way you talk to everyone, it's different and again stop acting like you know me and try say facts to get the negative attention off you.

9 minutes ago, Setekh said:

Kara sounds like that tsundere stereotype in animes.

Is this an insult ? If yes i want you to know that your waifu is ugly. 

7 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

this topic managed to revive setekh.:cheer:

Should i request Dask to be unbanned for a brief period?

3 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Don't have me start on L2JArchid... 😄

I have you worst. https://l2jhellas.com/index.php

And even worst the developer is the quoted comment above your comment.

Too bad L2JHellas is private now and we can't see that precious "alaksokolies" variables.

Edited by Kara
  • Like 1

Just now, An4rchy said:

Don't have me start on L2JArchid... 😄

http://prntscr.com/1154vcu

it was written in 2013 and before and is still higher class than any l2j i've seen so far

http://prntscr.com/1154xoq

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

http://prntscr.com/1154vcu

it was written in 2013 and before and is still higher class than any l2j i've seen so far

Post 1-2 files in pastebin.com