Most stable Interlude pack

3 hours ago, aLzhite said:

how embarrassing to see someone elses ignorance in this way? i mean how thats even possible knowing something by having no idea about it? let me be clear with u alex, so stop thinking u right and stop disgrace urself

talking in a way to make u understand

first; all the imports are all same on every pack. like lets talk about resists. the power of the resist buffs are same cuz they all copied the exact value from l2off. like if unholy resistance gives %30 resist, it isnt giving %40 or 50 on another pack. or isnt decreasing more/less damage on different packs. its the same, it gives the exact same amount of resist.

or if u just get a pack, put shop, buffer and few places to farm/pvp and open the server; -talking about ur way that u described lucera- a gladiator comes by and oneshots u. it doesnt matter what pack u using cuz the damages on all packs almost the same. -im saying almost cuz its broken even on a clean acis pack lol-

acis still not ready for a live server, lucera is slow, clumsy

tbh ppl arent using off files cuz java is cheaper. like if u want to put customs on off packs it also easy but u need a better server machine to run the off files. and also all the ppl out there sharing codes for java packs thats why they using javas. people searches google, finds few shared codes, puts the codes to their server and opens it thats why players complain.

since it tooks me an entire day to a week to fix one class. but ppl thinks in this way

the servers & their owners u noticed have no idea about this game. maybe they played it 10 years ago for a month.. maybe.. and now they wants to earn easy money thats all. they pays a developer, opens server. so this is where ur point comes. its all up to developers, not the pack. if the same developer of lucera starts work on acis-they wont but lets say so- fixs the server in same quality.

you are talking about my ignorance but from your answer i am 100% sure you have never worked with lucera files in the past year . So how exactly can you have an opinion about something that you even haven't tested ?

12 hours ago, Elfocrash said:

At least we're not scamming anyone

Grow up be a man come in skype and post proofs of 1 scam, I give you my word i won't ever again join 

But i forgot you're the same person who banned himself and the same person who trolled maxcheater for years and then he come and open topic for new rule to ban trolls. 

Edited by Bioshock`
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

you are talking about my ignorance but from your answer i am 100% sure you have never worked with lucera files in the past year . So how exactly can you have an opinion about something that you even haven't tested ?

why u talking like u dont know me? u just embarrassing urself, tried to warn u friendly lol shame

3 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

why u talking like u dont know me? u just embarrassing urself, tried to warn u friendly lol shame

no idea what the fact if i know you or not has to do with this post , but you still avoided the question so i guess i was right ?

i hear about lucera is the best pack.

years ago i have spoke with celestine and told me that l2code is better tha lucera.

p.s they have same base.

p.s2 i have use lucera premium and is not for amateur that pack.

56 minutes ago, Red-Hair-Shanks said:

i hear about lucera is the best pack.

years ago i have spoke with celestine and told me that l2code is better tha lucera.

p.s they have same base.

p.s2 i have use lucera premium and is not for amateur that pack.

Meh... close your eyes and give him your money, its ready to go pack.

3 hours ago, MrPro* said:

with the latest updates? 

nah, but still newer one than l2dream using

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

With last updates this.

https://prnt.sc/nsdado

do better 

https://prnt.sc/nsf5uf

11 minutes ago, wagner roberto said:

se alguem tiver um pack lucera e poder me disponibilizar eu ficarei grato , nao importa se é free , gosto bastante da lucera

Pode cre que vão lhe dar algo que custa 130 dolar com sistema de key de graça. 

4 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

meanwhile , the author of the topic doesnt give a fuck about what u guys say

lol

2k19 interlude lul 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

meanwhile , the author of the topic doesnt give a fuck about what u guys say

lol

He started world war 3 and went afk :troll:

• Haha 2