Most stable Interlude pack

6 hours ago, WhatsUpSon said:

Hello everyone

i want interlude server but i dont know whitch pack is stable? i am not professional and i want project that dont need many fixes and dont have problems

thanks

and you guys suggest him jfrozen/jhellas 
yeah good luck with that and keep being ironic without even have played in the past year in servers which have lucera files

Edited by MrPro*

4 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

and you guys suggest him jfrozen/jhellas 
yeah good luck with that and keep being ironic without even have played in the past year in servers which have lucera files

i said and something about aCis if i'm not wrong, also i said "if you don't sit and work you will never do your dreams come true. Better use an free L2jaCis L2jFrozen L2jHellas or else go to AdvEx Interlude (L2OFF), stop paying for compiled packs."

What is wrong with you? Lucera team paying you to advertice? xD

I never said that the Lucera its bad choice, but you don't give him all info about what you provide on him. You just said "close your eyes and buy lucera" so please...

Edited by StinkyMadness

7 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

i said and something about aCis if i'm not wrong, also i said "if you don't sit and work you will never do your dreams come true."
"Better use an free L2jaCis L2jFrozen L2jHellas or else go to AdvEx Interlude (L2OFF), stop paying for compiled packs."

What is wrong with you? Lucera team paying you to advertice? xD

I never said that the Lucera its bad choice, but you don't give him all info about what you provide on him. You just said "close your eyes and buy lucera" so please...

acis with the last updates is  good too but not compared to lucera yet 
OFF files are useless if he wants to open a pvp server with custom things inside it ( plus won't even comment how much he has to pay to have access to compiler ) 

no one is paying me just saying my opinion after having played in servers with all these files

Edited by MrPro*

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

acis with the last updates are good too but not compared to lucera yet

I have seen a lot of aCis commits to other sources/project so please...

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

OFF files are useless if he wants to open a pvp server with custom things inside it

As @JohnBoy13 said, we give AdvEx as Low Rate option.

And without source access he CAN'T make the server "customs" as he can with full source access, what you do not understand on that? Where is the problem to understand that having FULL access its something that matter when you working in any project?

1 minute ago, StinkyMadness said:

I have seen a lot of aCis commits to other sources/project so please...

As @JohnBoy13 said, we give AdvEx as Low Rate option.

And without source access he CAN'T make the server "customs" as he can with full source access, what you do not understand on that? Where is the problem to understand that having FULL access its something that matter when you working in any project?

i can totally understand that, what you can't understand is that even before you purchase the lucera files the owner himself will ask you HOW EXACTLY DO YOU WANT YOUR SERVER TO BE 

HOW EXACTLY DO YOU WANT YOUR SERVER TO BE 

With source access xD thanks owner

//Edit

but how could you know that if you never worked with lucera files right ? :) 

They don't need "work" they are ready.. you can just close your eyes and earn Donos.

Edited by StinkyMadness

6 minutes ago, Bioshock` said:

5 bitches fighting for some random guy who want to open a ready to go free server to use //gmspeed 3 against his school friends. 

"Maxcheaters 2019, yours since 2008."

At least we're not scamming anyone

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, MrPro* said:

acis with the last updates is  good too but not compared to lucera yet 
OFF files are useless if he wants to open a pvp server with custom things inside it ( plus won't even comment how much he has to pay to have access to compiler ) 

no one is paying me just saying my opinion after having played in servers with all these files

how embarrassing to see someone elses ignorance in this way? i mean how thats even possible knowing something by having no idea about it? let me be clear with u alex, so stop thinking u right and stop disgrace urself

talking in a way to make u understand

first; all the imports are all same on every pack. like lets talk about resists. the power of the resist buffs are same cuz they all copied the exact value from l2off. like if unholy resistance gives %30 resist, it isnt giving %40 or 50 on another pack. or isnt decreasing more/less damage on different packs. its the same, it gives the exact same amount of resist.

or if u just get a pack, put shop, buffer and few places to farm/pvp and open the server; -talking about ur way that u described lucera- a gladiator comes by and oneshots u. it doesnt matter what pack u using cuz the damages on all packs almost the same. -im saying almost cuz its broken even on a clean acis pack lol-

acis still not ready for a live server, lucera is slow, clumsy

tbh ppl arent using off files cuz java is cheaper. like if u want to put customs on off packs it also easy but u need a better server machine to run the off files. and also all the ppl out there sharing codes for java packs thats why they using javas. people searches google, finds few shared codes, puts the codes to their server and opens it thats why players complain.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:15 PM, tazerman2 said:

80hours for a balance pvp ? lol i think you need max 3h full for balance

since it tooks me an entire day to a week to fix one class. but ppl thinks in this way

the servers & their owners u noticed have no idea about this game. maybe they played it 10 years ago for a month.. maybe.. and now they wants to earn easy money thats all. they pays a developer, opens server. so this is where ur point comes. its all up to developers, not the pack. if the same developer of lucera starts work on acis-they wont but lets say so- fixs the server in same quality.

Funny topic. I suggest for staffers create new members group "Lucera Fans" and invite all followers for group fetish.

P.S. Fix all known exploits in Frozen and it will the same shit, but free.