Most stable Interlude pack

1 minute ago, Elfocrash said:

You can if you take an AOP approach. In terms of fixing, they will fix any issue for you anyway. You can edit and rework with flags. Have you actually used the lucera api?

they even haven't  played in lucera and vouching for packs like jhellas and frozen...

Edited by MrPro*

4 minutes ago, Elfocrash said:

You can if you take an AOP approach. In terms of fixing, they will fix any issue for you anyway. You can edit and rework with flags. Have you actually used the lucera api?

No i had try lucera long time ago, but still he is advertising the Lucera as the best project, in my opinion server without source its not worth.
I want to have access to all my files, if he don't care and on any issue he will face he want to wait if Lucera team is available then go ahead :D

With that API you can edit like some StringBulders for some HTML's? because i have try design NPC on lucera back to time and we had no access to modify achievement htmls complete.

2 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

they even haven't  played in lucera and vouching for packs like jhellas and frozen...

You are a player, and here we are talking as developers/admins.. what is wrong with 2k19 peoples?

Edited by StinkyMadness

3 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

No i had try lucera long time ago, but still he is advertising the Lucera as the best project, in my opinion server without source its not worth.
I want to have access to all my files, if he don't care and on any issue he will face he want to wait if Lucera team is available then go ahead :D

With that API you can edit like some StringBulders for some HTML's? because i have try design NPC on lucera back to time and we had no access to modify achievement htmls complete.

You are a player, and here we are talking as developers/admins.. what is wrong with 2k19 peoples?

dude sorry but really  seem to be kinda fucked up and have problem in reading or something like that , i clearly said players are way better when it comes to find bugs/fixes and balance , if you are not a player you can't understand what i am saying . 

Edited by MrPro*

1 hour ago, MrPro* said:

dude sorry but really  seem to be kinda fucked up and have problem in reading or something like that , i clearly said players are way better when it comes to find bugs/fixes and balance , if you are not a player you can't understand what i am saying . 

So you cannot be a developer and a player at the same time ?

Who says that ?

Edited by FrozenWarrior

1 minute ago, FrozenWarrior said:

So you cannot be a developer and a player at the same time ?

Who says that ?

i didn't say something like that but from his answers you can clearly understand that he is not a player , i even asked his last lucera server that he played and he avoided the question 

Edited by MrPro*

1 minute ago, StinkyMadness said:

Maybe you have kind of problem to read:
Topic author asking for stable project to works with, not to PLAY.

there is no better stable project than lucera he just buys the pack and insta opens without to worry about anything 

1 minute ago, MrPro* said:

there is no better stable project than lucera he just buys the pack and insta opens without to worry about anything 

I like that you saw me that players love project that "insta opens without to worry about anything" xD
Also even if he "worry about anything" he can't edit it, only add as Elfo said.

I like that you saw me that players love project that "insta opens without to worry about anything" xD
Also even if he "worry about anything" he can't edit it, only add as Elfo said.

he can edit anything  he wants by just pming the owner , it is simple as that

Edited by MrPro*
  • Thanks 1

Personally I wouldn't want to rely on anyone if I wanted to build a good and stable server.

But you know not everyone thinks like that.

Edited by FrozenWarrior

Just now, MrPro* said:

he can edit anything  he wants by just pming the owner , it is simple as that

Its simple your server issues to be on the hand of somebody else xD OK...
Now i see how you reach 1,3k posts, you have no idea how an L2J works and what means to have instant access to your files.
Case closed.

Just now, FrozenWarrior said:

Personally I wouldn't want to rely on anyone if I want to build a good and stable server.

But you know not everyone thinks like that.

i totally agree with you and I understand exactly what you are saying , but imagine having the same files as the "good/big " projects as ketrawars/europvp/dream and plenty more and having a great a support as well 

Its simple your server issues to be on the hand of somebody else xD OK...
Now i see how you reach 1,3k posts, you have no idea how an L2J works and what means to have instant access to your files.
Case closed.

when the files are extremely good and they have everything you need , why would you even need instant access to the compiler ( cause that's the only thing you can't have access to )