Phantom Engine [Under Development]

Kara

4 hours ago, Kara` said:

Hello, i'm proud to present you my new Phantom AI. Bishop. This little piece of AI moves pretty realistic. 

It heal clan and party or Res and decide whether to use target or massive skills. If he can't heal he simply sleep enemy or moves away. Better than 99% of real players >.>

The following video is dedicated to Mr. Zacapa and Mr. Melronious. 

@melron Since you wanted see bishop e.t.c

About Bishops

{

Bishop ai must be changed at all. You can clearly understand that is a bot.

You should store somehow all the skills that should be casted at the same time by checking all the possible 
        conditions in a queue in order to cast the next just when the bot finish the previous one. 
        Bp's spamming for heals, your bot is not.

To be honest, the bp part could be the hardest ai for your bot system.

'As a player' i could go behind a rock-door-wall and spam MGH,BOA which seems the correct way in pvp cases. 

}

now, generally about the topic & the code & kara & elfo & wtf is going on.

Guys get real, If elfo or kara or who ever worked on a system for a week,a month or even two, manage to do something like that,

What would happen if these guys are going to work for over 6 months (just as like a dev is working for his server)... ?

Finally, you cant compare a car with a bike ... 

You cant compare elfo's bot with that just because the 1st one is shared while this one is even under development and is not gonna be free at all. two different things that are awesome ... so both of them have the same purpose while they are working completely different.

Say your opinion about this engine and not mine,elfo,yours. This is going for you @Kara`

Finally, drop those messages like run... idiot...

Edited by melron
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, melron said:

You should store somehow all the skills that should be casted at the same time by checking all the possible 
        conditions in a queue in order to cast the next just when the bot finish the previous one. 

you just look for valid target I think, if you spam with your keyboard a skill its the same thing to spamm a skill for a bot until the cool down is finish... but its a bot so "work" or "flowless" is not expected

making proper behavior tree isn't that hard in trashlude cuz it has 1 skill rotation with few exceptions like number of targets/distance :D tbh atm they look like poorly configured adr bots.

But im cheering for any plug&play solution so all these retards can run their 2000-online servers full of pvp =)

2 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you just look for valid target I think, if you spam with your keyboard a skill its the same thing to spamm a skill for a bot until the cool down is finish... but its a bot so "work" or "flowless" is not expected

depends about how the code is coded. You can make a perfect bishop bot that will be even better than all people who playing bishops. It just requires knowledge and free time :D

5 hours ago, melron said:

About Bishops

{

Bishop ai must be changed at all. You can clearly understand that is a bot.

Bp's spamming for heals, your bot is not.

To be honest, the bp part could be the hardest ai for your bot system.

'As a player' i could go behind a rock-door-wall and spam MGH,BOA which seems the correct way in pvp cases. 

}

now, generally about the topic & the code & kara & elfo & wtf is going on.

Guys get real, If elfo or kara or who ever worked on a system for a week,a month or even two, manage to do something like that,

What would happen if these guys are going to work for over 6 months (just as like a dev is working for his server)... ?

Finally, you cant compare a car with a bike ... 

You cant compare elfo's bot with that just because the 1st one is shared while this one is even under development and is not gonna be free at all. two different things that are awesome ... so both of them have the same purpose while they are working completely different.

Say your opinion about this engine and not mine,elfo,yours. This is going for you @Kara`

Finally, drop those messages like run... idiot...

1. I apologize to  Elfo. I though his standars were higher and 1 simple word wouldn't touch his feelings as they do to my codes. Elfo back then criticize the whole forum and few months ago he opened a topic about actions on people who criticize others.

2. I said already that my intention is not to make a fake player but an AI. Obviously everytime i post a video after 10 minute i tweek settings and improve it but still people are not blind to no see the difference between a player and a bot.

Bishop is not that hard, there are other classes like summoner that has more checks.

Bishop Structure is like your brain functionality:

1. Apply process. 

2. Checking if the process is valid

3. Checking if the process can be interrupted but still is valid.

4. Run the process

5. Repeat (skipping 1 step)

Edited by Kara`

4 hours ago, AlmostGood said:

making proper behavior tree isn't that hard in trashlude cuz it has 1 skill rotation with few exceptions like number of targets/distance :D tbh atm they look like poorly configured adr bots.

But im cheering for any plug&play solution so all these retards can run their 2000-online servers full of pvp =)

The solution in 2k18 to get 2.000 people is my or elfo's system. else keep dreaming :D

4 minutes ago, Kara` said:

The solution in 2k18 to get 2.000 people is my or elfo's system. else keep dreaming :D

2k is not hard... 

even w/o phantoms , but u need old populated name 

Looks good. I have one bot system too

Besides its purposes, it really fun to develop and use ingame

If you continue like that it could become something quite nice, so lets see what you can achieve with time

Don't mind the hating, no one will ever do something with machine learning, just by analyzing behaviour its more than sufficient. It always will depend on what will be the use of it, but for lvling, doing raids, massive pvps, group pvps, its good

i recently reversed android game i played, it was in top10 earning for some time in play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heroesofchaos.ggplay.koramgame.eu&hl=en_US

typical korean p2w with tons of content both pve and pvp, making you want to donate on every step in game

anyway, what turns out, most of "players" in towns are scripted and randomized bots run clientside (your phone handle whole AI) just so you don't feel lonely on older servers and lose interest in donating :D pretty scammy but i guess quite popular in mobile games industry.

16 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

i recently reversed android game i played, it was in top10 earning for some time in play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heroesofchaos.ggplay.koramgame.eu&hl=en_US

typical korean p2w with tons of content both pve and pvp, making you want to donate on every step in game

anyway, what turns out, most of "players" in towns are scripted and randomized bots run clientside (your phone handle whole AI) just so you don't feel lonely on older servers and lose interest in donating :D pretty scammy but i guess quite popular in mobile games industry.

Nah i don't need my phantom engine to do that. I'll just give 5$ to Achy and he will make alt accounts and play. It's a PTB system i called (Pay To Bitches).

Hello, today i'll make new classes. Aiming for adding summoners AI and improve healers movement. For now just a short video:

Edited by Kara`