Phantom Engine [Under Development]

Kara

You and xdem call my codes trash since 2015 and because 1 time i did that to you it bothered you?

Also remove your link this is a WTS topic no discussion.

You were always a drama queen especially when you banned your self or when you opened a topic to judge those who judge others while you did that for several years but posting your topic on my topic because i called your code trash make me lose some respect to you. 

Ps. you over-react for nothing. I didn't call you trash coder, i know you excellent coder but your engine lack the basic instruction even tho you can extend it you need to work a lot to add systems like Pick, shops, follow leaders or clan e.t.c. Ok i might said big word i apologize for that but still advertising your engine over my WTS section. And who said people have to buy it lol i dont force anyone whoever want..

Edited by Kara`

On 10/15/2018 at 1:53 PM, Kara` said:

I've implemented all possible ways to stop attack such as instant clan member or invisible or maybe geodata or peace zone e.t.c. 

Archer and generally hero who fight in distance just need a bit "movement" upon hit just to no stay in place as you see and it looks pretty cool:

Run like my ex XD im dead 

44 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

For those who wanna put a little bit of effort, here is a free alternative.

I get it you can provide an alternative on that but people can find it anyways on our share section you don't have to advertise it everywhere.

Stay on topic, you can say your opinion, you can discuss about anything related to author product, but keep yours out of it.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

In your own topics, not irrelevant ones.

I can’t care enough to go further in this discussion and dont make me care enough to code every thing “unique” thing you make into my engine and share it. Keep my name out of your mouth and keep doing your thing quietly.

Youre also not selling anything yet but even if you didn’t it’s still valid criticism.

I apologized for the "big word" and stop act as if you're an angel. All community know you criticize all forum from 2012. To who you think you talk to? Some random who joined maxcheaters in 2017. We both criticize others for years now but when someone do it to you, you simply tell him to keep your name out of his words? Take a look at xxdem , he trashcode for all my codes since ever yet i not only report him or cry i encourage him to do it more just to give me ideas.

I exaggerated a bit and used wrong word and i know its not competition.

Im sorry if my word seemed idiotic, if you have any problem tell me.

20 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Run like my ex XD im dead 

I get it you can provide an alternative on that but people can find it anyways on our share section you don't have to advertise it everywhere.

This is old video check the newer with the healers. Tomorrow ill make for summoner. (i hope so)

Edited by Kara`

3 minutes ago, Kara` said:

This is old video check the newer with the healers. Tomorrow ill make for summoner. (i hope so)

Yah, i've checked all of your videos, it's just that when i saw that reply from the bot i couldn't stop laugh xD

Anyways, i like how this is going, it looks promissing. 

The only reason i would add such engine on my server would be to test things and not just to get some fake online count, so in my case what you're going to do now is good, the more these bots will do the better will be.

5 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Advertise??? A free product??? Mate what are you on about? This community was built on shares, not sale topics that don’t actually sell anything yet. Do you think you’re hurting my free software or the forum?

i know he came to you crying but at the end of the day I’m losing nothing and you’re sinking the forum youre managing.

As I said, keep me out of this and do your thing.

Jeez..

First of all we both know that's it's not about money in this case, you made something and you're proud of it and you have to.

But what you're doing is not good, it's like you're going on a private server and advertising another one, who's gonna look dumb? The server owner or you?

Secondly no he didn't cry or something, i was watching his topic anyways and he also reported your reply and like you said i'm managing a forum so i came to do my work.

What do you think i am? Everyone's little b1@$c doing everything they say to me?

Stop being a drama queen and mind your own damn business.

8 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Advertise??? A free product??? Mate what are you on about? This community was built on shares, not sale topics that don’t actually sell anything yet. Do you think you’re hurting my free software or the forum?

i know he came to you crying but at the end of the day I’m losing nothing and you’re sinking the forum youre managing.

As I said, keep me out of this and do your thing.

As if i haven't share codes or help community. Also who said i went to someone crying? Do i look like crying?  I even said "dont remove his post just the link". 

Edited by Kara`

no reason to buy that if you can't make it act like human. Mages do aoe when there is only a single target to kill? archer no skills, no dash???IS this intended for pvp server only? you have to implement more functions if you want someone to buy this one. lvl up quests, bosses, oly, siege, fortress, instances , interaction , trades , shout. this things already exist at some packs. why yuors is better since it doesn't have these functions?

It seems very interesting engine, already came some nice ideas about how to use it.. like if player vote, get as vote reward a "summon pal" skill that summon a bot to help the player on PvP or farm, ofc what i am saying is very general but with the proper customization it could be a cool feature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

no reason to buy that if you can't make it act like human. Mages do aoe when there is only a single target to kill? archer no skills, no dash???IS this intended for pvp server only? you have to implement more functions if you want someone to buy this one. lvl up quests, bosses, oly, siege, fortress, instances , interaction , trades , shout. this things already exist at some packs. why yuors is better since it doesn't have these functions?

I hope you're trolling. 

2 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

It seems very interesting engine, already came some nice ideas about how to use it.. like if player vote, get as vote reward a "summon pal" skill that summon a bot to help the player on PvP or farm, ofc what i am saying is very general but with the proper customization it could be a cool feature.

That was a previous engine which i named "Androids" and i quit because i find it super bad. You rent those bot for 1 hour and it help you. The idea behind the engine is not to be "fake engine" and try laugh at players is more like interactions. Whoever believe that people can be confused by some stupid Ai they are wrong. 

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

trusted to the point of scamming him xD (joke)

good luck!

recommended +1

No more scams please :/ Already 17 times. I learned my lesson now i accept only Friend trade >.< 

Cruel Nightwolf