What Do You Think, Who Is Better Client Dev?

lord_rex

What do you think, who is better client dev?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, who is better client dev?

critical error voted ofc he have done monster work in general on lineage avve is just selling shit and bumping hes accounts with hes second account in marketplace (xmoonspell) nobody likes him and you compare him with critical error?

its like you asked to vote for this ugliest-person.jpgVS 0292_043_dsc05965.jpg

@avve

well smart boy first of all this is not leeched, why? well a good look about video of lucifer, but he never done this work, and what  I do? well with your before Armor blue the only thing I do is?

AVVE.png

so well as you see is not something hard to understand, you only do some small changes nothing important, so keep your mind, i'm still a leecher, I don't care what you think about me, the epic of this history is you still fighthing with everybody for something has no case, because nobody is better than nobody.

PS: and in any case I have a phrase for you, who is without sin cast the first stone.

Edited by CriticalError

@avve

well smart boy first of all this is not leeched, why? well a good look about video of lucifer, but he never done this work, and what  I do? well with your before Armor blue the only thing I do is?

so well as you see is not something hard to understand, you only do some small changes nothing important, so keep your mind, i'm still a leecher, I don't care what you think about me, the epic of this history is you still fighthing with everybody for something has no case, because nobody is better than nobody.

Haha, another FAIL:

- WRONG COLOR SATURATION

- WRONG COLORED SPOTS

Dude, this are NOT TEXTURES FROM ARMOR YOU JUST SHOWED  :happyforever:  What an idiot - You just fast recreated them to show "You have them" but You don't- they are not a parts from armors You just showed befor. This are just fake, so You can show You have the textures - but You dont. You painted WRONG SPOTS WITH WRONG COLOR SATURAION.

Hahahahaha, that just proofs You just showed leech files. Hahahaha, You are so lame dude, SO LAME...

PS: and in any case I have a phrase for you, who is without sin cast the first stone.

Hahaha, another PROOF - EVEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE A LEECHER

Better go back to Your cave. You are pathetic - You and Your excuses. You have no honor.

Edited by aVVe

Haha, another FAIL:

- WRONG COLOR SATURATION

- WRONG COLORED SPOTS

Dude, this are NOT TEXTURES FROM ARMOR YOU JUST SHOWED  :happyforever:  What an idiot - You just fast recreated them to show "You have them" but You don't- they are not a parts from armors You just showed befor. This are just fake, so You can show You have the textures - but You dont. You painted WRONG SPOTS WITH WRONG COLOR SATURAION.

Hahahahaha, that just proofs You just showed leech files. Hahahaha, You are so lame dude, SO LAME...

Hahaha, another PROOF - EVEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE A LEECHER

Better go back to Your cave. You are pathetic - You and Your excuses. You have no honor.

bla bla bla go to cry to the church baby.

you guys made my day, this flame war is really cool :)

PS: seems CE is winning the poll, poor Ave has only 5 votes (include himself xD)...

Edited by lord_rex

Just awesome!!!!

Thank You it is my work. All this NOOBS are so lame, they have to re-make my work. They have no skill, but they call me a "re-painter" even they are coping my work. 

SAAAW LAAAMEW  :-beep- yeah:

yeap, so he has only 4 real votes  :D

Like I  give a phuck about this kiddos  :happyforever:

1. Sharing leeched files makes CriticalError "awesome dentis". GG!

2. This fat kiddos who "votes" here are just waiting for free leeched shit. They are too retarded to do anything, so I can't care about retards :D

3. Feeding retards with leeched files is only what CriticalError do.

I'm lol'ing so bad from all this haters and swaggers who after calling me noob, are re-creating my work, than I can give a phuck more  :-beep- yeah: 

BAND OF NOOBS. Here is some love for You poor phucktards <3

Edited by aVVe