What Do You Think, Who Is Better Client Dev?

lord_rex

What do you think, who is better client dev?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, who is better client dev?

1. I'm not raging. YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY BEHIND THAT TREAD.

2. lord_rex is trolling You. He need this tread to find a help for himself to troll me because he is too lame to troll me by himself like he did in old days.

3. I'm trolling You.

4. L2 community is dead. Telling "we are on a community " won't make the community it self.

5. I'm not a "client developer" and neither Critical Error or any other shitbucket tard from this forum - xdem, Lightfusion, LE MEMER MASTER xD or anyone of us. 

6. Sone phucktard called himself a "client developer" few years ago, and now every dude who has L2FileEdit is a "developer". All of this is illegal and You never developed anything beside a shit to Your shitbucket.

7. Calling someone from this forum a "client developer" is like calling Stu Price from Hangover a doctor....he is a fucking DENTIST.

8. I will write it once again: ppl who don't have my respect can't hurt my pride  :-beep- yeah:

So...stop acting like a NCSoft, Ubisoft, EA, DICE or Naughty Dog developer. No one knows You exist, no one gives a phuck about mxc, L2 community is dead and making tread with pool "who is better "developer"" on this forum is...lame... - best word for this: LAAAAME... :-beep- yeah: 

Please, go ahead and call Yourself "developer" inside Your smart phucked world. Now, sorry guys, I have textures to re-pain, so  :happyforever:

What a band or retards....gzzz...

aVVe, it is THREAD not tread.. ~~

lol..

you are acting like 13 y/o kid.

i don't even answer to those shiets you write i will just ignore you :)

cya pro repaintclientdevidoeverythingyaw 

I agree to you, now you know in short why I had to get rid of aVVe, and why he is angry to me :)

anyway let's back to the original topic. :)

guys, guys... back to the original topic!

Phuck You. Remember who You are talking to. I teached You everything You know about trolling, so sit down  :-beep- yeah:

Phuck You. Remember who You are talking to. I teached You everything You know about trolling, so sit down  :-beep- yeah:

this is not true, anyway I know you're just jelaous now :)

It's not rly a good place for this thread. It's more like a troll-spam topic, so.. Moved :D

nah, my question was serious, only the butthurt aVVe made it to troll topic :)

I want serious votes & answers. :P

No doubt :troll:

Why is that ? :happyforever:

because I'd like to choose one. Critical Error or aVVe, and only the best can get the job :)

No doubt :troll:

Why is that ? :happyforever:

One dude! One dude from whole forum sees what is going on here. Rex, You have a lot to learn in matter of trollin'. And sure Critical Error is a better dentist - ask him to leech meshes from other game and sure he will do that. Don't forget to thank god that everything was alread made, because his sense of design...well...looks more like this: http://stutzfamily.com/mrstutz/Paint/Image21.gif

But what I know - I'm just re-painter  :alone:  :rage:

One dude! One dude from whole forum sees what is going on here. Rex, You have a lot to learn in matter of trollin'. And sure Critical Error is a better dentist - ask him to leech meshes from other game and sure he will do that. Don't forget to thank god that everything was alread made, because his sense of design...well...looks more like this: http://stutzfamily.com/mrstutz/Paint/Image21.gif

But what I know - I'm just re-painter  :alone:  :rage:

I know, I know aVVe, you're just jelaous because I've choosen Critical Error instead of you!