What Do You Think, Who Is Better Client Dev?

lord_rex

What do you think, who is better client dev?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, who is better client dev?

Ok this e-war must stop!

Presonally, I have voted for criticalerror because I know his work from old times.

Although this one I saw, if it is yours as you said, it is really cool and awesome!

Why to compare each other? No point of this topic.

If each one (criticalerror and avve) is proud for his work, there is no need to reply here neither to insult each other.

End of story!

Edited by MeVsYou

Nah, this is about opinions, nothing else. I'm collecting professional and objective opinions. Originally noone wanted to insult anyone. But if anyone got insulted, I'm so really, really sorry. :)

Edited by lord_rex

All trolling aside critical error is useless in a sense that all the shares hes got on mxc were shared ages before him, hes just copy pasting changing the credit and gets the minimal amount of knowledge that comes with it. Avve i wanted to troll you so hard now tbh, but your a good guy from the old days so lets just say for the 1st time since im on mxc i leave trolling for others. :D

BTW just like the old whos the best l2j developer polls, this is stupid also :D

Edited by Intrepid

All trolling aside critical error is useless in a sense that all the shares hes got on mxc were shared ages before him, hes just copy pasting changing the credit and gets the minimal amount of knowledge that comes with it. Avve i wanted to troll you so hard now tbh, but your a good guy from the old days so lets just say for the 1st time since im on mxc i leave trolling for others. :D

BTW just like the old whos the best l2j developer polls, this is stupid also :D

BTW Intrepid told to me on skype, that he likes you aVVe so much, and you know what I mean when I say he likes you...

BTW Intrepid told to me on skype, that he likes you aVVe so much, and you know what I mean when I say he likes you...

Come on i still have my army of pink dildos and my signature is fabolous...not like you said anything new :DDD

Come on i still have my army of pink dildos and my signature is fabolous...not like you said anything new :DDD

fabolous?! you mean GAY?!??!

Nah, this is about opinions, nothing else. I'm collecting professional and objective opinions. Originally noone wanted to insult anyone. But if anyone got insulted, I'm so really, really sorry. :)

I believe that you enjoy this e-war!

I believe that you enjoy this e-war!

ofc, I do, don't you?

PS: nothing is better than drinking Earl Grey Tea while watching & laughing on noobs who complaining on totally unimportant things... :D

Edited by lord_rex

Personally, I have better things to do, than checking such a topic. 

You are something like a discord here ! :D

NO. I'm the black death. :)

PS: I have better things to do also, that's why I post/reply so rarely just on late nights. :D

Edited by lord_rex

Thank You it is my work. All this NOOBS are so lame, they have to re-make my work. They have no skill, but they call me a "re-painter" even they are coping my work. 

SAAAW LAAAMEW  :-beep- yeah:

0b095cfd7a.png

mine?