Are Lineage 2 Players waiting for the next server listing?

Hey everyone 👋,

As my title says are l2 players waiting for the next l2 server listing? I saw several topics that Blame more or less topzone and hopzone. I see same old web designs like they  stopped in the distant year 2004. If you are a server owner do you want to join on a brand new website with a modern design, more stats, tools e.g. file translation tool that will translate yours xml, xlf or something else files (suggestions are appreciated), or you won't because? 

- Example: I'm used to the ones on the market and don't want to experiment. It will be appreciated the translation tool but I do not need a new listing.

One thing i learned is that most players dont care about how the website looks as long as it works. Having a nice looking and modern website helps but not as much as you think.

• Like 1