Smart Guard Protection

Akumu

Hello. Thank you for your qeustion.

Price for PTS servers has not changed for the past year, we just finally added information to our website. The reason for it to be relatively higher is because it is technically a more complex software and takes more resources to maintain and update. We work together with highly qualified team to provide you best support, level of protection and user experience that you can find.

Since you touched this subject I would also like to announce that we have developed a "universal itegration kit" that allows you to use SmartGuard with any PTS server. It is being tested at the moment and will be officially released in a couple of days.

Just one more question if you dont mind... if i was to buy lets say the pts version... will i have to buy the protection and pay 35$ more or i will have to pay that fee after 3 months have passed i think thats a question more people have in their minds... Thank You

Just one more question if you dont mind... if i was to buy lets say the pts version... will i have to buy the protection and pay 35$ more or i will have to pay that fee after 3 months have passed i think thats a question more people have in their minds... Thank You

First 3 months are included. 

• 4 weeks later...

We are pleased to announce the start of the traditional seasonal discounts on our products and services. In the period from 23 August to 30 September, all of our products and services are available at a discount of 20%.
Current prices during the time of the promotion are located on this page: https://smart-guard.eu/en/purchase/

Also, a special offer for existing customers!
We invite you to update your protection licenses to the upcoming game season, using the following packages:

1. Change cronicles + login server = $50
Savings considering existing discounts will be $30

2. Upgrate to Standard + change login server = $80
Savings considering existing discounts will be $60

3. Upgrate to Standard + change chronicles and login server = $100
Savings considering existing discounts will be $80

Only 10 days remaining!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Today we have another portion of good news about the highly anticipated features and fixes.

1. Added ability to select protection update channel in two clicks in the CP. Now everyone can decide whether to use the newest version of antibot or to give preference to older versions. At the moment two channels are available: Stable and Live. To select your preferred update channel change the settings in your CP account and wait up to 15 minutes.
  2. Improved caching of upgrades on the user's PC to accelerate the game launch speed and reception of updates.
  3. Protection splash screen will no longer be displayed on top of other programs.
  4. Updated protection against Adrenaline and L2Epic bots.
  5. Significantly improved protection against the circumvention of Antibot, interception of functions for work with the operating system will be virtually impossible.
  6. Significant optimization of memory usage, less load on the CPU and higher speed.
  7. Fixed D3DX Hook module conflict with the VOIP program "Mumble".

Hello.

Today we have another portion of good news about the highly anticipated features and fixes.

1. Added ability to select protection update channel in two clicks in the CP. Now everyone can decide whether to use the newest version of antibot or to give preference to older versions. At the moment two channels are available: Stable and Live. To select your preferred update channel change the settings in your CP account and wait up to 15 minutes.
  2. Improved caching of upgrades on the user's PC to accelerate the game launch speed and reception of updates.
  3. Protection splash screen will no longer be displayed on top of other programs.
  4. Updated protection against Adrenaline and L2Epic bots.
  5. Significantly improved protection against the circumvention of Antibot, interception of functions for work with the operating system will be virtually impossible.
  6. Significant optimization of memory usage, less load on the CPU and higher speed.
  7. Fixed D3DX Hook module conflict with the VOIP program "Mumble".

so many updates and adrenaline+programming is still working :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently best protection you can get, far better than lameguard or anything else.

Don't block Interface.u changes like LightFusions says, I will not be able to add my mods to the client then.