Smart Guard Protection

Akumu

Thank you for your post victoria,

Standart protection plan blocks all keyboard and mouse clickers. Latest SmartGuard update is blocking all Adrenaline bot versions.

Our prices are generally higher compare to others due to the fact we provide unique features, automatic protection updates that do not require your players to download any extra files manually after they get started. We have most stable antibot solution out there.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can also contact us directly via contact on our website: https://smart-guard.eu/en/

Could you reply on email, here or skype on the messages I sent you ? I would be pleased.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

As a project owner, and having over 105 users, on my closed community, what i got from user's reports is that their support is EPIC lie and fail.

After your purchase you need luck, to get answer and support.

About Adrenaline, they update regularly their bot so, the part that it blocks all adrenaline versions is not actually true.

Finally, the worst thing for me, is that anytime i wanted to join a server using smarguard i had to disable my antivirus. I never did, so i never joined any of this servers. 

Edited by `NeverMore

As a project owner, and having over 105 users, on my closed community, what i got from user's reports is that their support is EPIC lie and fail.

After your purchase you need luck, to get answer and support.

About Adrenaline, they update regularly their bot so, the part that it blocks all adrenaline versions is not actually true.

Finally, the worst thing for me, is that anytime i wanted to join a server using smarguard i had to disable my antivirus. I never did, so i never joined any of this servers. 

I'm sorry if you or your friend had bad experience getting support. I beleavie this is mainly bacause of time zone difference.

As far as I can see we have all support request either closed or in process, non of them are unanswered. We have over 300 customers with over 350 live servers under SmartGuard, it is hard to give instant support to all of our clients but we are doing our best. 

About Adrenaline.. Correct me if I'm wrong here: as far as I know our antibot is the most advanced comercial solution agains Adrenaline bot that you can buy. So please stop blunt criticism and something as good yourself, then we can talk. Thank you. 

I use SmartGuard on my server for more than a year and i can say that it block most of popular bots, but we have about 20% of server using ADRENALINE Premium and they can bot anyway. I think SmartGuard could be better if the support to block ADRENALINE could be as fast as ADRENALINE is to bypass SmartGuard.

I use SmartGuard on my server for more than a year and i can say that it block most of popular bots, but we have about 20% of server using ADRENALINE Premium and they can bot anyway. I think SmartGuard could be better if the support to block ADRENALINE could be as fast as ADRENALINE is to bypass SmartGuard.

They run a business after all. I'm sure they can do something against the premium ones if you increase your budget.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

We are pleased to inform you about the start of the spring season of discounts on SmartGuard goods and services. Most of our product in the period from May 9 to 23 will come under 20% discount. 

The list of goods and services subject to the discount can be found on our web site. https://smart-guard.eu/

I'm sorry if you or your friend had bad experience getting support. I beleavie this is mainly bacause of time zone difference.

As far as I can see we have all support request either closed or in process, non of them are unanswered. We have over 300 customers with over 350 live servers under SmartGuard, it is hard to give instant support to all of our clients but we are doing our best. 

About Adrenaline.. Correct me if I'm wrong here: as far as I know our antibot is the most advanced comercial solution agains Adrenaline bot that you can buy. So please stop blunt criticism and something as good yourself, then we can talk. Thank you. 

LoL Akumu, you cant even fix simple stuff like - InterfaceAI, how you think you gonna fix something like Adrenaline, if you cant do that ?

By blocking their library :D ?

LoL Akumu, you cant even fix simple stuff like - InterfaceAI, how you think you gonna fix something like Adrenaline, if you cant do that ?

By blocking their library :D ?

afaik InterfaceAI was blocked many months ago

afaik InterfaceAI was blocked many months ago

Not really ))))))))))))))))))))))

just pls http://i.imgur.com/YRt9vBa.png

LightFusion is so right Akumku can't fix a shit

Managed game client modifications (interfaces, user.ini modifications and etc.) are not in our competence. We have developed a CRC32 file check for any admin to use, this way everyone is able to block modification of any game file they like.