Smart Guard Protection

Akumu

logo_big.png

SmartGuard is a client-server antibot protection for the Lineage 2, it provides additional encryption of network traffic between the player and the server preventing spoofing and attempts to modify network packets, protection against all known types of bots and hacking software.

We are the only ones who provide full protection against mouse and keyboard clicking software and macro used by players to automate item enchanting, potion usage and moster hunt. With all other features combined we provide the best level of protection on the market since January 2014.

Experience — key to success

For the past few years 9 out of 10 game servers choose SmartGuard. We constantly improve our solutions and provide the highest level of protection on the market.
Automatic updates You always use the latest version of the program with the highest level of protection. High speed download in all corners of our planet.

Development of reliable algorithms

Investigation malware we develop ways to block the them at a very low lever rather than just blocking an application.

It is for this reason that we have successfully counteract even previously unknown threats.

Protection against emulatated keystrokes

We provide the only 100% solution to block emulated mouse and keyboard keystrokes, which allows to block hundreds of know and even more unknows bot software.

New features of the game client

SmartGuard it is not just protection, it is also a tool for expanding features of Lineage II game client. Your players will have new experience in game.

Tools for analytics

The infrastructure of our software offers all administrators access to analytical data, and other helpful information on their players and trends of the server audience.

Supported game chronicles
Interlude, Gracia Final, Gracia Epilogue, Freya, High Five, Lindvior, Ertheia, Infinite Odyssey, Underground, L2Classic.

Read about SmartGuard in detail

Edited by Akumu
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello, that its very similar to lameguard, u use same way of paid/work? six month etc.
I are searching good anti-bot because lameguard not update, not care fix new bots etc.

How i can test your quality? because not have any review.

Cya!

untrusted and not recommend since akumu sold geodata by l2geo.ru which were never updated. Many customers were pming him but he just did not replay and stoped the update without any announcement, This guy did not deserved any payment for such unprofessional behavior. Buy lameguard and you are gonna be on save side.

Hello, that its very similar to lameguard, u use same way of paid/work? six month etc.

I are searching good anti-bot because lameguard not update, not care fix new bots etc.

How i can test your quality? because not have any review.

Cya!

Hello,

we can provide you with a test server. Please contact us.

untrusted and not recommend since akumu sold geodata by l2geo.ru which were never updated. Many customers were pming him but he just did not replay and stoped the update without any announcement, This guy did not deserved any payment for such unprofessional behavior. Buy lameguard and you are gonna be on save side.

I'm sorry, but I always reply to all questions I get. I might not reply to things like "hello. r u here?" since its a waste of my time. If you have a question or bug report - send it in one well-structured message.

Lameguard did not update for at least a year, that should tell you something.

Lameguard did not update for at least a year, that should tell you something.

But still, they give support.

Edited by Tяαnce

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Almost a year gone by since we created this topic but unfotunately focused on Russian segment only.

I thought that its not fair, and here we are.

Since I started talking about time - during this period we have done a lot of work that I'm pleased with.

We have developed the best product there is I believe, just read our website.

So yeah, here we are! :)