Devlin Pack

Sh4xMx

There's only 1 excuse imho for this one. 

The code was there since i bought the sources too and then i started to work on. I never cared about geodata converter, so i didn't see it

11 hours ago, Sh4xMx said:

I will add payment transaction details, not going to share what he did inside the Live server tho,

As I don't want to advertise server like this... with all the screenshots.

@Tryskell Like you said its easy to find when you know what to look for or were to look. And the biggest mistake he did, he have created account with his email address and that was straight to the target were to look what's happened!

==========================================

And also who said its good for having a backdoor,

Jesus you might be ludicrous or something..

Imagine you go to dentist you have paid , he fixes your tooth,

And next time he comes and rips your tooth out.. because why not?

Who else.. Kara  say it xd

Look my reply in 1st xd

Yep, I bought his source 2020 December 14 and today I opened it to check and found same backdoors. Good that I never used his base, only took out some parts which were useful to me. This confirms 100% that files have backdoors added by author.

I would understand backdoors if he's selling compiled back and he's afraid of someone cracking his licence system and running servers on his cracked compiled pack.

But now he sells source, doesn't take out backdoors and then logins to server itself. That is a definition of scamming 🙂

Edited by zemaitis

Hello there, my apologies to all. I won't deny that I added that backdoor, but honestly it was just in case of scamming. I'm out of l2 scene since quarantine was over because I am working a lot of hours in my real life business. I never joined that server and used that backdoor, someone else used it using my email probably. I had no reasons to use this backdoor on your server since you did nothing wrong to me. I could use it on many many servers that opened with my pack, but you won't hear anything because I'm not that guy. Sorry for that and honestly I have nothing to do with this action.

Edit: I wouldn't risk my reputation here for having a GM char to any server since I don't play L2 anymore. I'm just opening servers or developig.

Edited by Devlin

7 minutes ago, Devlin said:

I could use it on many many servers that opened with my pack ...

Nothing personal with you and i won't stick with your action, but... That means that there are servers out there with that backdoor inside and its also means that everyone who saw this thread, can log in and get gm status. Am i right?

4 minutes ago, melron said:

Nothing personal with you and i won't stick with your action, but... That means that there are servers out there with that backdoor inside and its also means that everyone who saw this thread, can log in and get gm status. Am i right?

It's not my problem that this guy shared all the details of the backdoors. The only solution to this, is for all using my files to remove that backdoor.

Also, I would be really dumb to use my email to join this guy's server.

1 minute ago, Devlin said:

It's not my problem that this guy shared all the details of the backdoors. The only solution to this, is for all using my files to remove that backdoor.

Also, I would be really dumb to use my email to join this guy's server.

It's your problem, because you added the backdoor. Take some responsibility mate and stop pretending that its not your fault.

Go through your chatlogs, find all buyers, inform all your buyers ASAP about backdoor and tell them to remove it.

That is the only way you have hope of saving your face in this community. 

1 minute ago, zemaitis said:

It's your problem, because you added the backdoor. Take some responsibility mate and stop pretending that its not your fault.

Go through your chatlogs, find all buyers, inform all your buyers ASAP about backdoor and tell them to remove it.

That is the only way you have hope of saving your face in this community. 

I'm not pretending that is not my fault and I admit of what I did.

I will inform all the buyers as soon I can.

13 hours ago, Sh4xMx said:

And the biggest mistake he did, he have created account with his email address and that was straight to the target were to look what's happened!

Can you somehow show us the date of creation of the account? @Sh4xMx

Edited by Romotheone

3 hours ago, Friko said:

It's already there in the pictures, he logged in on 2021-10-26 so 3 days ago.

Yes, I do see that. I wanted to know the date of creation.

Also @Sh4xMx is L2Atlas your server?

10 hours ago, Devlin said:

Hello there, my apologies to all. I won't deny that I added that backdoor, but honestly it was just in case of scamming. I'm out of l2 scene since quarantine was over because I am working a lot of hours in my real life business. I never joined that server and used that backdoor, someone else used it using my email probably. I had no reasons to use this backdoor on your server since you did nothing wrong to me. I could use it on many many servers that opened with my pack, but you won't hear anything because I'm not that guy. Sorry for that and honestly I have nothing to do with this action.

Edit: I wouldn't risk my reputation here for having a GM char to any server since I don't play L2 anymore. I'm just opening servers or developig.

Hello mods? 10 hours and he is still not banned ?