Baggos Warning for no Reason

Kara

Frank yesterday on his https://maxcheaters.com/topic/222555-investing-in-l2-projects/?tab=comments#comment-2680686

Wrote the following: 

Frank: I stopped looking Lineage 2 as a money machine and I prefer working on it as a hobby.

And because its the first person i see to write such a stuff i obviously responded 

Me: I would fuck you for what you said :O, hope you find a worthy person

And that useless kid Baggos gave me warning as if i was offending toward him. 

What the fuck @Maxtor are you even exist in this forum? Baggos 1 month ago wrote in topic "I fuck pussies all day while you waste your life" and i get warned and chat banned for a word "fuck" ?

Are you nuts? Seriously a warning because i wrote FUCK? Moderators like designatix can trashtalk and baggos can write for pussies e.t.c but i cannot write a single word "fuck".

But why i even waste my time opening a topic, Baggos and Reborn12 are both useless, never shared never helped forum they just post -increased by writting "LOCKED" - "LOCKED" but sure all of sudden moderators for no reason. The only capable is Melron and SweetS the other 2 are just waste.

Remove this warning i won't even negotiate it else give warning to baggos and remove his write for writting down worst stuff. You can check his chat history in topics.

Do something fair in return of being inactive in your own forum and punish him as well else its a confirmation that you're all friends in the same neighbor. Elfocrash lost his mod right for 1 word but sure baggos can trashtalk several times and then SweetS  or him delete it and everything is fine nobody ever see it. Fair Play.

Edited by Kara`

Yes, bad language it's enough for warning. Imagine all members start talking like this.. Maybe 1 hour it was mistake.. I should give you 1 day for start!

Also, please read the forum rules again and you will understand why you shouldn't make this topic.

YmPHYgZ.jpg

Edited by 'Baggos'

2 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Yes, bad language it's enough for warning. Imagine all members start talking like this.. Maybe 1 hour it was mistake.. I should give you 1 day for start!

YmPHYgZ.jpg

you are hater :( 

5 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

3 hours chat ban..respect forum and moderators next point its chat ban forever

well if baggos could get his point all these wouldnt be necessary

30 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Also, please read the forum rules again and you will understand why you shouldn't make this topic.

YmPHYgZ.jpg

Tbh i don't see this as flame, it was more like a "compliment" thing..

and @Kara` when did i trashtalk? lol

17 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Tbh i don't see this as flame, it was more like a "compliment" thing..

He flame everyone everyday.. Enough with this guy. He don't respect the forum and the moderators, why we should keep this guy here? No.. When new members asking for help, he flame them for their knowledge.. 

3 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

He flame everyone everyday.. Enough with this guy. He don't respect the forum and the moderators, why we should keep this guy here? No.. When new members asking for help, he flame them for their knowledge.. 

Dunno about other topics mate, i just speak about the one he showed..

Ofcourse you've seen something to warn him, but this specific comment wasn't flame that's what i said.

1 hour ago, kavvadi said:

well if baggos could get his point all these wouldnt be necessary

I get his point at least..but he will never stop flame..i didnt chat banned him when he didnt respect my family and told that my kids are trashes..now its time to respect or just i will never let him chat again here..

• Upvote 1

Punition seems fair, since it's not the first time you break rules (and while it's not offensive to you, it can be offensive to others), but if you're right about Baggos and what he said, then there is 2 questions to answer :

• why such a ppl reached moderator rank, while he doesn't give the good exemple himself (it's like asking to someone to never go to the jail, while yourself you did some months in prison)
  • if that was said during his moderator time, why he is still a moderator ?

My 0.5 cent, gl with the drama.

19 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Punition seems fair, since it's not the first time you break rules (and while it's not offensive to you, it can be offensive to others), but if you're right about Baggos and what he said, then there is 2 questions to answer :

• why such a ppl reached moderator rank, while he doesn't give the good exemple himself (it's like asking to someone to never go to the jail, while yourself you did some months in prison)
  • if that was said during his moderator time, why he is still a moderator ?

My 0.5 cent, gl with the drama.

About "pussies", still I don't understand what he mean.. He say that word a lot of times but I don't know what it is... Maybe I said something like this before years and that's why he said that. Dunno!

Also, he send me private message before 3 hours with racism and bad words.. There's a reason for ban.

Edited by 'Baggos'

Well I understand Baggos point of view, he is trying to keep forum clean from trashes/bad words etc. However in this case it was a figure of speech phrase and Kara didn't want to sound rude. I really believe that this is an excessive decision by Baggos, even if I like his moderation and I strongly believe that all mods should be careful in every word they see, in this specific case Kara shouldn't receive any chat ban or even a warning.

Edited by Frank
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well I understand Baggos point of view, he is trying to keep forum clean from trashes/bad words etc. However in this case it was a figure of speech phrase and Kara didn't want to sound rude. I really believe that this is an excessive decision by Baggos, even if I like his moderation and I strongly believe that all mods should be careful in every word they see, in this specific case Kara shouldn't receive any chat ban or even a warning.

Thx for been realistic they chat ban m for 2 days and gave me 2 warning not 1 but 2 for just saying fuck. Its my mistake for giving value to those people by reacting to their actions as if they are better than me while they are same age with same life and write same words. Baggos has the worst mouth in this forum but all of sudden he is polite and reborn12 he simply take advantage of moderating rights to have fame and call ke scammer why people on skype tell me that he sell trance pack for hs job. Afc he will deny this and make a reference t something else but i know its true. But again i repeat is my mistake for give value this person whos life i guess is full of problens which he take them out on me with a button. Maxcheaters is dead so its pointless to defend my self in a forum where admin no care. Take care frank and to others stay in this forum without people to protect it from haters who just write fuck.

6 minutes ago, Afou To Patisa said:

Thx for been realistic they chat ban m for 2 days and gave me 2 warning not 1 but 2 for just saying fuck. Its my mistake for giving value to those people by reacting to their actions as if they are better than me while they are same age with same life and write same words. Baggos has the worst mouth in this forum but all of sudden he is polite and reborn12 he simply take advantage of moderating rights to have fame and call ke scammer why people on skype tell me that he sell trance pack for hs job. Afc he will deny this and make a reference t something else but i know its true. But again i repeat is my mistake for give value this person whos life i guess is full of problens which he take them out on me with a button. Maxcheaters is dead so its pointless to defend my self in a forum where admin no care. Take care frank and to others stay in this forum without people to protect it from haters who just write fuck.

Can you explain me why you used my name on the "trashtalkers" mods?

4 minutes ago, Afou To Patisa said:

Well you might have to be less offensive as well in order to survive and be inside "rule's lines".

In this specific case you are not the one with the greater share of responsibility, however your general image might deserve a chat ban or a warning and that's why they are monitoring you and waiting until you say a bad word or smth and then punish you. Maybe you could try changing your general image in this forum and see how it goes.