Baggos Warning for no Reason

Kara

Just now, Frank said:

Well you might have to be less offensive as well in order to survive and be inside "rule's lines".

In this specific case you are not the one with the greater share of responsibility, however your general image might deserve a chat ban or a warning and that's why they are monitoring you and waiting until you say a bad word or smth and then punish you. Maybe you could try changing your general image in this forum and see how it goes.

No really i just dont care. I have more important things to care than just a greek who is same age with me and he try teach manners while in his life is worst. Plus i never hated anyone in this forum. They accept as hate the fact that i trashtalk to kids who open topics and asj things like "i want someone to make me a server for free". Its not baggos or reborn problem they just show how sad they are inside them. Its my problem for write down and respond while i just use this forum as marmetplace to buy and sell. Anw goodluck aint write further more. No worth to waste my time for pixels.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Afou To Patisa said:

No really i just dont care. I have more important things to care than just a greek who is same age with me and he try teach manners while in his life is worst. Plus i never hated anyone in this forum. They accept as hate the fact that i trashtalk to kids who open topics and asj things like "i want someone to make me a server for free". Its not baggos or reborn problem they just show how sad they are inside them. Its my problem for write down and respond while i just use this forum as marmetplace to buy and sell. Anw goodluck aint write further more. No worth to waste my time for pixels.

Now you act like 10y old kid who lost his ball. If you don't care then why you opened this topic? Don't claim that you wanna show the community how bad those mods are cause no one cares. Everybody is here for a reason and I doubt that even 1% of this community really cares for everyone's problems with mods etc. So just find your own reasons to stay around and inside forum rules lines or logout and never come back. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Now you act like 10y old kid who lost his ball. If you don't care then why you opened this topic? Don't claim that you wanna show the community how bad those mods are cause no one cares. Everybody is here for a reason and I doubt that even 1% of this community really cares for everyone's problems with mods etc. So just find your own reasons to stay around and inside forum rules lines or logout and never come back. 

He never follow rules..just read the 5th post there and you will understand why he acts like 10y old..

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Afou To Patisa said:

Baggos has the worst mouth in this forum but all of sudden he is polite

Man please... Grown up. Stop acting like a kid.

Everyday you flame the others with bad behaviour. I don't know what is wrong with you, but stop giving us reasons to warn you. 

You can't respect nothing. You're racism dude.. You send me a racism private message, because I warn you... You flamed 2 countries because you got a warn. That's ridiculous...

1) Baggos actually help in the forum alot and big time dont compare him on that look at help section for your selfs.

2) kara was complimenting with his classic toxic way (but for me at least) it was not offensive language (example i tell my friends to f**k off every day for good morning).

3) this should be a decision of a higher mod.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Now you act like 10y old kid who lost his ball.

The problem is, he act like this on a daily basis. The same with his offensive, inappropriate language. I could already ban him several times for that, but there is no point, kinda. New account, repeat. It's like fighting with the wind.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SweeTs said:

The problem is, he act like this on a daily basis. The same with his offensive, inappropriate language. I could already ban him several times for that, but there is no point, kinda. New account, repeat. It's like fighting with the wind.

admiting this gives courage to him and others to do the same though xD