classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Server is 2.0 my Friend,

Client is at the moment 1.5 since is under Development and being translated for 2.0, that's why im not showing any related Updates, but i'll give you a bit of taste my friend in some time.

Here you go mate:

riGVlEB.jpg

Almost forgot to mention:

• Worst is when some Dev within L2J Public Projects scene tries to "guess" about which future Game Updates will be placed in the Chronicle, instead trying to obtain the respective Information (sorry for the expression). In the end he will realize which Updates will again be "back"...
Edited by DEV|Supreme

This tells me nothing. I have the Chinese client translated too. 

This could be so easily photoshoped. Video or never happened.

I don't care which updated will be "Back" as i don't need to guess anything. I can code anything i want to :)

Edit: The funny thing is that you see me as competition when I'm note.

Actually from what i heard about you and your so called "skills" you can definitely learn one thing or two.

6 months to develop and you are still not even close to Alpha? That's so funny hahaha.

Edited by .Elfocrash

I don't have to prove you anything at all, you can make your conclusions, i have it and soon i will announce it Live.

But i'll not make a Video with the Lobby Section just for you, i'll show to everyone how my words are 100% legitm, have nothing to hide and to prove.

Later i'll upload the Lobby Section with 2.0, atm taking a break, see you later

I don't have to prove you anything at all, you can make your conclusions, i have it and soon i will announce it Live.

But i'll not make a Video with the Lobby Section just for you, i'll show to everyone how my words are 100% legitm, have nothing to hide and to prove.

Later i'll upload the Lobby Section with 2.0, atm taking a break, see you later

I have it working too so it won't really mater for me. Do it for your community (of 3 pages in 6 months)

• http://boards.lineage2warpgate.com/ - Warpgate Community
  • Maxcheaters Community (hackers / advertising Community)? Classic was not known by European and Brazilian Community's majority until 3 months ago. Again i advice you: Get Informed...

And i don't need Posts on my Advertising Topic, its not ment to become a Social Messenger, its meant for Advertisement...

Anyway peace out

Edited by DEV|Supreme

So intimidating. I'm so scared. I didn't even know you existed haha

Im not being Intimidating, im being polite answering to all your doubts. In the end It does not matter if you knew me or not...

This tells me nothing. I have the Chinese client translated too. 

This could be so easily photoshoped. Video or never happened.

I don't care which updated will be "Back" as i don't need to guess anything. I can code anything i want to :)

Edit: The funny thing is that you see me as competition when I'm note.

Actually from what i heard about you and your so called "skills" you can definitely learn one thing or two.

6 months to develop and you are still not even close to Alpha? That's so funny hahaha.

As i said you really need to get Informed before judging someone's Project, all the Information about why the development took 6 Months was explained at our Forum and even here some Points.

If you wanna know you can just read all posts especially at our Forum Announcements section and you will notice our Progress.

And you're right in one thing: We never reached our Classic latest version (2.0) Alpha, sorry if i wasn't clear on my Post, because we already released our first 1.0 Beta 2 months ago: 

And as tl:dr sum: Taking 6 months and more due to being developed since 1.0 up to 2.2 before going Live, which will apply an Unique Live Update System IN Game based on a Special Feature (which can't be released Yet).

We take our Projects seriously, peace!

Edited by DEV|Supreme

• 2 weeks later...

Sup everyone, this week was very intense in terms of developments.

For Classic Erica 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 to exist we need to have a working Client for all future versions. This time we worked around Saviors (Classic 2.0)

But before we go further into the upcomings, we need to manage to implement everything by its base.
Such example is 
Clan Entry, required since Classic offers a wide range of party adventures.

YBj2Egp.jpg

What about New Features?

Certainly you have heard, or seen, some of the new Features Classic bring us, one of them are Agathions. This small cute creatures above our heads express plenty of funny tricks.

XHiS8Vf.jpg

Some other classic developments?

Several Client -> Server | Server <- Client network communication's activities had to be updated to match our Classic Clients versions due to compatibility issues.

Have you been working at Warpgate's website?

Yes in some contextual Information parts, our Logos. They had to be updated with correct ETA Info such as Spring 2016. Further updates will be taken in place. Give it a look!

What about our Forum?

There were repositioningsnew Sectionsmoved Post all around the Forum in general. Check them out aswell! Further updates will be taken in place. Feel free to start Drama as we all miss it...

That's all for today guys, stay tuned for more updates and fresh new features, see you at our Forum.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Hello Supreme i'm watching ur server for some time, and i think ur doing a geat job overall. The main problem is, I created a forum acount but never received a confirmation mail to validate my acount.

I already created 3 acounts and nothing. Can u resolve this issue?

My mail: "vinicio.12@outlook.com"

Apreciated and Certainly i'll help you out man.
Saw your 3 accounts one of them you ended it with .bom instead .com that's one of the reasons the validation mail could not reach that email...

Other might well ended up at your Junk Folder or was considered spam, the gmail has troubles obtaining our emails aswell.

Nevertheless, validating that specific account email: "vinicio.12@outlook.com" and deleting other 2 waiting for validation registrations.

Try to log on now please, cheers!

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Its nice to see hard working people who still have dedication and passion for what they are doing.

I wish you the best for your server. Keep doing the amazing work you are showing us!

And if you need some help, press that PM button on my profile! I would be glad to give you a hand.