classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Hey Dan7E2,

After June... July... August

There is no guaranteed ETA due to my University Projects and Exams until late June...

In the past we gave small ETAs previews and they were not possible to achieve due to my University constant schedule updates.

We do not want to repeat that scene therefore the only Information i can give you is:

• Pre Alpha is currently ON
  • Beta will be in June, July most certain as my University will already be finished
  • Official Opening after June with no ETA until one is given

Finally but not last soon™

Soon™ does not mean a date, time or a era. Soon™ defines only a future event without any predictable date

Classic Erica x5~x10 needs to be fully functional before we can go onto Official Opening.

Hope you understand,

Sincerely, 

=HGM=Supreme

Edited by DEV|Supreme

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sup Guys, i haven't gave more News for some time due to my final University stuff

Next week i'll return again and we (our dev staff team) will continue our developments and full assistance to everyone thumbsup.png 200%

• 2 weeks later...

Sad, i was looking forward to this, but i feel like it's going to be just another l2classic.club where the admin's had to delay the launch for 6+ months without any news and very bad communication with the public. 

Studies are more important though so i understand, it just sucks cause i had some hopes we might finally get a decent classic server :(

Edited by WhiteKnight

We do not follow other Private Server bad steps as we are more experienced under this case scenarios.

If you think we have not gave proper news then im sorry but i've always announced everything at our Warpgate's Forum: http://boards.lineage2warpgate.com/ and through mass emails to all our members (those who accept our emails)

Sometimes i tried to give same News here but unfortunately Maxcheaters was always becoming down and was not possible.

As from this day on, after my exam (today during afternoon), i'll become fully operational again and coordinate our developments much faster.

Classic's Erica's progress is in good standings, already half way to finish it as you can see under our Development's Task List

(Before, we could work only ~5Hours / day. After my exam we will be able to develop under +12Hours / day)

The project is not cancelled like some are saying.

Sincerely,

=HGM=Supreme

I guess white knight means that the project was supposed to start at 2016 Spring...

And some months ago i asked what do u mean by Spring?may?june?july?august?And u replied me that June July August is not Spring...

After all these months we are here still talking about the opening...and i am wondering (among other ppl i guess) didn't you know that u had exams at june and project must be delayed?if so then why u said it will open at the Spring...

This is ur 1st fault but nothing which cannot be tolerated...But we need an opening date soon enough cuz ppl are getting bored or find better servers to play...Specially now at the Summer when every1 has plenty of free time...

These are just my thoughts...i dont mean to offend you or ur project,i just wrote what comes up to my mind!

• I did not knew if i would had exams or not.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to pass everyone of the 10 exams +10 projects during my semester therefore i had to extend it for the last june exam's season.

About date, we have already started. As i said before and you're right i don't want to give an estimate date cause i don't know how much time we will require to finish it.

If i did not had exams the project would already be completed. I'll give it max 2 months, but im guessing it will take much less.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

• 3 weeks later...

20 days passed and not even a post?come on dude!And even on site there is nothing...last post was 30th june,looks like dead to me!only u and some ppl spam on chat box...

I have replied to everyone at our Forum and Discord (which is where im always online and many other members while testing our Pre-Alpha).

Unfortunately i did not had time to give a specific Development's Update due to my last 15th July special exam and already announced at Forum's Shoutbox and our Discord:

• The next Development's Update will come very soon after im done implementing Attendance Check system
  • Will provide information about all the Developments we have made so far and which features we will implement next
  • There will also be some Code's giveway very soon, that you will be able to activate in Game after Grand Opening for some sweet rewards.

Until then, community can keep track of our under the scenes progress with us at our Discord.

As i stated before, our Discord provides a daily feedback to our Community from Us (Staff Team) about whats being developed during the day, which goals im achieving and if i require some testers during those moments or future ones.

Edit:

Edited by DEV|Supreme