classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

We already have an Online Pre Alpha, just join our Discord and i'll or anyone Online will provide L2 Warpgate's Client's link (patched).

Its important for us (Staff) to have all testers (such as yourself the Community) logged at our Discord to report us everything they find odd or if they have any questions / doubts so we can answer you Live at the time we are Online.

If there's no one Online just check Pinned Discord' Messages at our Channel

I have also updated the Post with the Pre Alpha's Access Info tought i had it for long time...

Don't worry if you see some bugged screenshots like this at our Discord as its part of our New Client's Development and will soon be available to everyone:

• Pre Alpha's Client v1.5
  • Developments Client (our next Pre Alpha's Client i hope released during this Week) = v2.0
  • Not public yet = v2.2

L2 Warpgate's Classic Client v2.0 (Under Dev):

unknown.png

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Hey Torchita,

Server side starting as Classic's Erica 1.0 (we will make our own Classic limitations for each game's version based on Official and Members feedback)

Client side latest (currently 2.0) so we will be able to use every Classic's features right from start.

Additional Info: We will have an Warpgate NPC that will control Server's Progress and evolution based at community's overall stats such as pvps achieved, farmed amounts and several other important stats.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Hey Guys, have been busy with my marriage but still developing as much as i can.

At the moment finishing translating all Client's russian language to english and soon i'll release our video preview.

Stay tuned!

If Moderators allow me to i can post every day our Progress, concerning on avoiding content that could be considered as spam?

At our Forum i only create a post about a full pack of Development's Update content, everything else as small details "daily developements" currently only at discord to keep the Community a bit more together and chat with me if they have any doubts that might come up, or with Players themselves.

But as i said i can start daily posting here if moderators allow me to.

At the moment developing our Warpgate NPC and prototyping some sketches for his Objectives Upgrader

e43d2a2ca6.png

Edited by DEV|Supreme