classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Ah those changes, there is no interest in old Soul Crystals as runes are better in long terms and future updates, no wonder i couldn't remind those korean updates as it was discarded as a proper classic feature :P

As i stated earlier we will use Russian  SA's plus the "Runes" which is much better

can u tell me if u are going to be close to what the official classic is? or u are going to make changes like boost and nerf classes, "balancing" stuff, for example what club is going to do with 2.0 (his own 2.0, custom stuff)

They are becoming a custom Classic Server (club)

We will follow the real Retail like and only some changes will be applied such as no pk scrolls or any other sort of bad update from them which we think its bad in long term for the community

Overall you will be informed on how the Server is going to be very soon

Hello guys. As many of u were wondering about the list of donation shop of the server.
So after of a lot of hours of discussion we ended it to that. 

XP Rune 50% Pack (30-Day) = 8€
Drop Rate Rune 50% Pack (30-Day) = 8€
(XP Rune 50% Pack (30-Day) + Drop Rate Rune 50% Pack (30-Day)) = 14€
(XP Runes include SP Boost aswell, Drop Runes include Spoil Boost aswell)

Blessed ressurection scroll = 0,60€
Blessed escape scroll = 0,50€
You can buy some buffs for 20 minutes only = 0.20€ (bless the body/soul/ww/shield/regen)  
Hair accessories = 30€
Agathions = 25€ (without any game breaking stat)
Death's Deal Certificate (reduces 50% exp lost upon death) = 1 day -> 1€ | 7 days -> 7€ | 30 days -> 12€
Offline Shop Ticket (24 Hours) = 0,10€

quick healing potion = 0,10€
greater healing potion = 0,10€

Custom Skins (For Armor and Weapon - without any game breaking stat - only for looks) = price not yet discussed

Supreme was positive about that prices but all of the players must participate and share their opinion about any change.

Edited by renegade123

For everyone's Information who's mentioning x10 Spoil is a big thing, Well it's not...

x10 increases chances by x10 meaning for each 100% drop amount increases +1

Example:

Server with 1x rate: animal bones - 50% drop chance x1 rate / 100 = 1 animal bone

Server with x10 rate:  animal bones - 50% drop chance  x10 rate / 100 = 5 animal bones

If you don't understand how drop system concept works please ask...

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Not yet decided, only feature was implemented

But should be the same Vote Coin (yellow) from Eritheus x30 (Interlude)

Rewards should also be discussed

Vote System will also be required for upgrading the Warpgate NPC thus unlocking more Classic Features

More Developments while working at Fishing System as a break:

Pink Rose Transform:

2qO5JxV.jpg

Purple Rose Transform:

c0q49Kj.jpg

Blue Rose Transform:

jT6IfXS.jpg

Golden Lion Transform:

TzwkybQ.jpg

Pegasus Transform:

138NN9b.jpg

Sabertooth Cougar Transform:

YDpC9F6.jpg

Black Bear Transform:

9vGH8XA.jpg

Kukura Transform:

fAWMOL0.jpg

GM, any ETA? it has been a long time since you said you were going to release the server...

Everything looks nice and looks like you are putting a lot of effort on to it and that is cool, but we are waiting, dont make us wait too long cuz some of us are going to give up on you.

2nd Pre Alpha phase will start when i come back from my vacations and release our L2 Warpgate's Client's 2.0 Preview Trailer.

Official Beta will be opening around October

Official Launch is scheduled for November 4th

I will be off until September 26th (1 week from now) due to my vacations

When i come back i will announce it officialy with L2 Warpgate's Client's 2.0 Preview Trailer with some of the features already implemented

The complete Trailer will be after implementing some more Classic retail features.

Edited by DEV|Supreme