classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Yes yes and with proxies, because java can have proxy Servers and everything!

Thank You for your kind words

We have the Main Korean PTS that's why we have Baium Lobby where no one has and indeed it contains bugs from v2.0 as its a PTS  as testing purposes during Korean testings.

I understand that Haters gonna Hate it's normal, but what if you join us instead hating? As you joined club x3 then it should be java because of their imense bugs list which never got a fix....

Farewell my friend!

I have started developing with L2Net since September 2015 and never had the need to change to L2Off, because i was creating something unique with .net framework.

Then i adapted the L2Net code with L2Off and the cake has finally been made. So i left the title as L2Net as all PTS Korean files have been converted into .net...

About the proxies, you can not simply add proxies in l2j as in l2off where you just add the ips and that's it. That's what the fak i was talking about

The Drama has started i see...

You first say that you are using official files, then you say that you never had the need to change to L2Off, because you where creating something "unique" with .net framework. Makes sense?

L2Net since September 2015 and never had the need to change to L2Off, because i was creating something unique with .net framework.

So you telling me that you rewrote full server in .net since September 2015?

The L2Off tag... Stop with the drama already as @KamoHaDer said:

Bugs or no bugs I am still waiting to join it! Sooner or later they will be fixed. It's funny that people who don't even plan on playing here complain about stuff.
If you think it's "bugland, crap server" then skip this topic and ignore it. Nobody forces you to play here.

And yes its written as .net - Then i adapted the L2Net code with L2Off and the cake has finally been made. So i left the title as L2Net as all PTS Korean files have been converted into .net...

from Korean PTS Files

If you don't want to play then step aside...
I won't give you any private Information related to the Project as i have stated a million times the same Information

It's hard to explain to Player's something they are not used to it...

I understand I trully do...

The L2Off tag... Stop with the drama already as @KamoHaDer said:

And yes its written as .net - Then i adapted the L2Net code with L2Off and the cake has finally been made. So i left the title as L2Net as all PTS Korean files have been converted into .net...

from Korean PTS Files

If you don't want to play then step aside...
I won't give you any private Information related to the Project as i have stated a million times the same Information

It's hard to explain to Player's something they are not used to it...

I understand I trully do...

- adapted the L2Net code with L2Off

- PTS Korean files have been converted into .net

You telling me that you converted offcial binaries to .net ?

Ok, I wont ask anything more. You clearly have no idea what so ever what you are talking about.

:poker face: java server?

Well, I've never seen a server where you see bugs like quest NPCs attacking you -> http://boards.lineage2warpgate.com/topic/3195-such-a-nasty-bug-lol-xd/

And thats just one thing, I wonder what bugs have they fixed with 4 - 5 testers these last weeks anyway.

I'm not randomy hating, but It's funny that this guy tries to compare his server to a retail one.

Thanks!

In case it becomes down here are our Links:

Accounts will be Auto Created for avoiding further Issues, later you will be able to link them to your Master Account
Edited by DEV|Supreme

For a guy that didn't follow your work so far, neither here, nor on your own website/forum, any tips on what to expect? The expected average population, enough incoming clans, class ballance and stuff like that?